Saturday, December 4, 2010

4 Days down...21 to go!

Finally, Its only about 1 am and I can finally come back to this and edit. ( I had to do a quick post with just the gift at midnight due to my children being WIDE awake and ready to play, play PLAY!) LOL

Their father got to watch them this evening, while I went out and ran some errands for my daddy and get his bills taken care of for him. I didn't really want to take all 4 of the kiddos out in the cold tonight, plus it was flurrying and they needed to spend some quality time with their dad. Either way- So I come back at 8:30 this evening to find they are ALL sleeping!!!  I was informed that Stevie and Dallas had laid down for a nap shortly after I left, and Roxy and Ana hadn't been down long at all. STILL! That's some late napping! And made for some very late night cooking for dinner. Thank goodness for frozen pizzas. Thank goodness its a weekend and I don't have to fight early in the morning for school LOL!

Thank you all so much for your kind comments! It means a lot to me, and makes me rather warm and fuzzy inside :) Speaking of warm- it is anything but here. We are in the same boat as you Chris, suppose to get snow... but with the way its coming down I am highly doubting anything sticks. So nope Miss Renee- Still no happy Roxy LOL. Although she didn't mention it much today (BTW Love your name, it also happens to be yours truly's middle name ;) . Instead she informed me today while picking her up from school that she had invited everyone in her class for a sleepover!!! It wouldn't be so bad, if A- Mommy had known about it in advance, and B- There wasn't 30 kids in her class. One little boy stopped by the house with one of his friends and knocked asking if they could play with Roxy. I couldn't resist, so I allowed them to play for a little bit before I had to go in town and run errands, but told them maybe some other night for staying over since I haven't a clue who their parents are. I think I might be in trouble with more of this to come, just crossing fingers that only few take her serious when she invites next time for a sleepover without mommy's permission.

Dallas however was my highlighter today. He pulled on my heartstrings tonight something fierce, which usually he does every night, but that boy.... OH BOY! He is a charmer like no other for sure, and I can see him breaking hearts when he gets older. We were playing this evening with one of the wind up cars on the coffee table. He was at one end, and I the other and we took turns winding it up and sending it sailing across the table at each other. Well he pushed a little to hard once, and sent it flying in the air to meet me smack dab in the forehead! Now, for being a little plastic car- That bugger hurt like a ...well you know! But as soon as it hit and I let out a yelp, he coming running from the end of the table, put his little arms around my head and goes- "I Sowwy mommy, kiss" He then proceeded to kiss my forehead and then hugged me a big bear squeeze. I said thank you and looked up, and there he stood chest up and brushing his hands on his sides full of pride. I just grabbed him up and loved all over him. Such a stinker LOL!

My Christmas tree is still half dead. I don't know who started the bug of the broken down trees Danyale, but I don't want it anymore k? LOL I tried changing the fuse, I tried switching out bulbs... nothing. I am pretty sure they are just RIP lights now, and I will need to pick some more up tomorrow. Note to self: Remember to also pick up more candy canes for the tree to replace the ones that keep magically disappearing and no one knows anything about. 

I know I am rambling tons, Such a long post tonight LOL. I have digi news for you too. Remember I promised a new release? Well its here.... I just loved these colors and had to create something fun with them. So new today is Mod Squad (this coordinates with the templates from yesterday's gift)
It is on sale until Tuesdays new release for $2!
You can get this kit at both my personal store and at A Cherry On Top 
Here is a fabulous layout Chris created using both Mod Squad and the Round The Corner Template set:


Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
with 4 days down and only 21 to go.....
Here is your fourth little gift from me to you,
Enjoy
*Sorry This Gift Has Been Given*
note the download will be available until Dec. 4th 11:59 pm EST

And for those that missed yesterdays gift, here is what was hiding inside: 

All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Much love and hugs, 
Until tomorrow.....
 









12 comments:

ellezee said...

Thank You so much! Sweet gifts!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [04 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Jody said...

Wow, your gifts each day are wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing. I look forward to coming each day!

tiggconn said...

Awesome! thanks for sharing!

Photographing Mom said...

I am so loving visiting your blog every day!! Thank you SO much!!!

Marif said...

Thank you so much! The gifts are lovely and reading about you and your children is fun and relaxing. I don't really know what I would have told my hubby if he had our son napping so late, but it wouldn't have been pretty...lol

KandiceD said...

Thank you so much, I just love the gift...It's perfect for any occasion!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Liz!

Thank you for these WONDERFUL gifts! You're really getting me in the holiday spirit! Initially, it just seemed so crazy that it was December, I hadn't quite got my Christmas Groove on, but you've help me get my groove on, sister!

I saw your amazing one-time only VIP offer, and I am sooo very tempted! You KNOW (or at lease I hope you do) how much I love your work. It's soooo difficult to justify spending anything this time of year. BUT! Perhaps in a few days or so, I'll be able to find a way to twist my own arm! :) It's really a great offer. With that being said...I am sure you already have a CT and ppl working for you...but if you DO NOT have someone that will market your stuff in a kick-but manner, think about bringing me on your team! LOL I market for a few other girls, one shop and I am an admin at one of the WELL KNOWN scrap communities/forums. I know a LOT of scrap fans! Just check out my Facebook page! LOL!

I say this all in humor, but please know, if you ever needed any help, I'd be all over that, girl friend!

Hugs to you!

Candi

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for this Day 4 freebie...

cosmictadpole said...

Thank you! Loved yesterday's gift once I opened it up :)

Lynna said...

Awesome freebie yesterday! Thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to see Day 4.

Marif said...

Hi there,

I just opened all my goodies to organize them, and my download from day 4 seems not to work... Did anyone else have a problem? I hope it's not just me so we can get the link again, I LOVE alphas...
If it's just me, then oh well, what can you do. I very much appreciate all the goodies and am not going to complain ;)