Monday, December 27, 2010

3rd Day of Christmas

Well the holidays have that sort of way of turning all things around and upside down for ya don't they? Mine did nothing short of that, this was a Christmas that I will never forget. To many firsts and lasts, emotional roller coaster of a weekend that made me feel pretty much every feeling a person could possibly feel. I have come to realize that it is what makes our holiday seasons so monumental. Its not about the lights, or the presents, or the food we eat. I always believed it was about the children, the joy on their faces and the "giving" factor. But Its about the people we see, or miss - the memories we build never to forget, and even some we wish we could forget. Its about the laughs we share, and the tears we shed. I think everyone goes through that every year, its our time to reflect and gear up for new starts in the new year that is fastly approaching us. It's the funny thing about Christmas (or the holiday you celebrated) No matter what we could or couldn't give, no matter what we put into it or didn't put in, we are still left with lasting impressions and pieces of personal growth that make every last second of holiday and the year prior worth it. (Well at least this is the case for me) 

I will say this, the kids had a wonderful Christmas. Their eyes all lit up when they realized Santa had visited. The dinner I prepared was delicious, and there are still tons of leftovers (hey thats what happens when you cook a 20lb turkey LOL) My sister got engaged to someone we found was a kid that I played with when I was 8 (hows that for a twist of irony) My dad had a wonderful and happy holiday, which was a first in a while. And my family managed to all get together and enjoy a day with each other without a single argument, which is another first in a good long while. 

Christmas Eve was wonderful. We spent a few hours over at the girls grandparents for their dinner, and then I went over to my aunts ( a little backwards from what I had planned- But still I was determined to make sure it happened) We shared laughs, tears and for the first time ever I felt a bond with my aunt. Its funny- but I already know my momma was there too laughing right along. 

And this Christmas I found amazing people from all over the world, right here through this blog to share amazing memories with. I have learned so much from you, and about you through your comments and I have found a sense of comfort being able to talk with you all. Its amazing how little things effect us so greatly- and all of you have had a huge effect on me this entire month, and I couldn't be happier for what we have shared together. 

Ah- but enough of my mushiness. If I don't stop babbling now, I will never get caught up LOL :) Since I got busy with the hustle and bustle- we are EXTREMELY behind LOL- Its actually the 3rd day of Christmas, but I am going to double up on gifts each night to get us back up to the right gifts. SOOOO Today I have both the 25th day of Advent and the 1st day of Christmas for you to download. Both of these will be available until December 28th at 11:59 pm EST (that gives a little of 24 hours) AND I will still be posting the 4th day of Christmas later this evening (which will contain the 2nd and 3rd days gifts) And then on the 5th I will be caught up with both 4 and 5 being posted. (Confused yet? I am surprisingly not- YET LOL) 

Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
Both the 25th day of advent and the 1st day of Christmas
*Belated ;) *
Enjoy

 *Sorry These gifts have been opened*
*Please click both images to download completely*
note the download will be available until Dec. 28th 11:59 pm EST



And for those that missed the last gift- here is what was hiding inside: 

 
All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!

Thank you all so much again! I hope you had a holiday that you will never forget!
Much Love until tomorrow :)

14 comments:

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

tiggconn said...

Goodness gal! You certainly are spoiling us. LOL Thank you so much for your generous gifts and talent (and I mean you're singing too!)

Photographing Mom said...

Thanks so much!!!

Rylea said...

So happy to hear you had a great Christmas. And part of your insight I so have to agree with. But the one thing I am hoping for is that 2011 will bring us all more blessings, richer friendships, less critism and more understanding toward others AND less independence, allowing others to help us when they see we need it upon occasion. Thanks so much for this beautiful gift. It rocks! XOXOXOXXO

Rebecca said...

Oh, honey. That's all so true. Thank you so much for sharing, and for the incredible gifts! You are so generous!! Wishing you all the best, Liz!

Marif said...

Wow didn't know there were gifts coming after xmas too!!!
Thanks so much! Glad you xmas was full of emotions, means you lived it to the fullest!

Shuckclod said...

So glad you and your kids a wonderful holiday...The loss will get easier, but you will never forget. You are very wise for your young age, and your children will be great people, because of you. I also did not know we were getting more gifts.I checked you forum over the weekend and you have a lot of XXX spam on there. I did not not open any of the link. There are tons of viruses going around right now. Thank you for the gifts.....

Jewel said...

I was getting worried about you! I am glad that your Christmas had many wonderful moments, though it sounds like there were some difficult ones too. I think you are right, Christmas is about so very much more than we realize, at first, and taking the time to reflect and look back on our year, in the darkest months of winter, helps us come up with a plan for the new year to come. I wish you a wonderful 2011, one thing for sure we can all know is it will come with it's share of joys, worries, and heartache. That's part of the beauty of life.

Thank you for today's gifts. they are, as always, lovely :)

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [28 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Crystalnva said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}
HAPPY 2011 !!

cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so very much for these wonderful gifts! I don't know how you find the time to do all of this with your incredibly busy life, but I sure appreciated it. Glad you had a merry Christmas. Sorry to hear that some of it was emotional, but it sounds like that's part of the whole package of the holidays. Merry Christmas to you!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Thank you very much, Liz! I am glad you had a nice Christmas filled with all the emotions... I think that is what it's all about!

Again, I am so appreciative of all you do for your fans!
xx,
Candi

Judys scraps said...

Thank you Liz, I lost track of you. COme visit my blog judyscraps.blogspot.com, your girls and your baby boy are so growing up..look and see how big our girls are now..much love to you, Judy