Friday, December 3, 2010

3 days down...22 to go!

What a treat this morning to wake up with snow covering all over the place. It was just a light dusting, but still everything was absolutely gorgeous, sparkling with the sunrise. Of course this caught the eye of more than just mommy this morning, as the kids were ready to go play in the snow and built snowmen and have snowball fights. The talk with Roxanna this morning on the way to school was one that completely twisted my mind for answers, and made it so very hard not to laugh. 

Of course the first thing she did when we went outside was grab up a handful of snow to throw at mommy. But the puzzled look she gave me was one for the record books. O if I would have only had my camera ready for that shot! She says "Mommy, I do not like this snow! It doesn't make a ball!"  So I tried to explain that only wet snow made snowballs, and that the fluffy stuff that was on the ground just wasn't ready for it yet. That explanation was not good enough. "But I like fluffy snow, its my friend. And if I tell it to make a ball it will, this is not snow mommy, it doesn't listen" Well.... how do you come back to that one? So I tried a break down of the different types of snow (explaining this to a 6 year old is definitely not easy, and does not go without 100 questions of WHY) Finally after finishing my long speech, and arriving at the school, Roxy says (with a look to kill) : "Well, I'll just tell this stuff to go away because I don't like it, and make more snow at school!" With a kiss goodbye for the day, a very gruff looking Roxy went inside, and that was all it took, I couldn't hold it back anymore- I busted out laughing.

Upon coming home, I found that my Christmas tree now only half works. The cat had to of done something, and I have yet to figure it out. Only the bottom half of the lights are now on.... and I can't for the life of me find where its messed up at the top. (Do you have any idea how hard it is to check lights on a tree already fully decorated? LOL) Needless to say, I think tomorrow will be a day of taking it all apart again to find the problem. I don't think the kiddos will mind much, as it will mean the chance to redecorate again :)

I want to thank you all so much for your comments, I do apologize to some of you who missed due to posts not being picked up timely. Just a refresher, and for those who may be new today. Each day there is a new gift that is available for 24 hours (midnight EST) After the time rolls over to the next day, the prior day is disabled and a new gift made available. All gifts are surprises (because its my favorite part of the gift giving ;) So be sure to click on the Advent graphic- The previews posted are those of the prior gift or possible kits I may be releasing. *Also a small note, not ALL gifts will be mini kits, nor will they all be holiday related. Some may, but there is only so many holiday kits one could want and use right? So the gifts will vary from day to day.  In any event, lets get to it shall we? 

with 3 days down and only 22 to go.....
Here is your third little gift from me to you,
Enjoy
*Sorry This Gift Has Been Opened*
note the download will be available until Dec. 3rd 11:59 pm EST
 And for anyone that missed yesterdays gift, or have yet to open it up, 
Here is what was hiding inside:
 All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

Tomorrow I will be here with not only a new gift for you all, but an exciting new release, plus information on how you can obtain ALL Sweet Digi Scrap creations (both past and future!) 
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Much love and hugs, 
Until tomorrow.....


18 comments:

fl_connie said...

You are so sweet to share your talent! Thanks so much - love your advent calendars, lol! The surprises are always wonderful!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

andastra said...

Thank you so much for your lovely freebies!

Monica said...

Thank you so much, this is awesome!!

Danyale Lewis said...

Something must be in the air. The top of our tree is bo-bo as well....hmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

Elisa from Chile: Thank you very much for you Advent Calendar. You are so generous and your gifts are just awesome, I love them!!!

Miss Renee said...

Loved reading your blog today, roxy is so cute! Is she happy with the snow yet??

Miss renee
xxx

cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for yesterday's gorgeous freebie, and today's as well!

Marif said...

Thanks for another freebie!
And the story about snow was so cute, thanks for sharing.

Chris said...

I love it - disobedient snow! We don't get much here but we're supposed to get a light dusting on Saturday. I'll believe it when I see it. Thanks for another great gift!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 17 post on Dec. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

Lynna said...

Thanks so much for day 3! Everything is just so beautiful!

Rylea said...

Thanks so much Liz

tiggconn said...

Ooooo love them! Thanks! :)

Anisah said...

Thank you!

Anisah

Cherbear said...

thanks

Lisa said...

Love the snow story! Thanks so much for the wonderful download.

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you for this gift...