Tuesday, December 21, 2010

21 Days Down

My net is all kinds of funky this evening. I don't remember speeds this slow... well since dialup LOL Must be the eclipse going on that's causing it :) My dad called me shortly after midnight this evening asking me to go outside and see if the moon was changing, and to call him when I saw it do something. Sorry dad, My idea of a late night of insomnia is not standing out in the cold staring at the moon waiting for it to change LOL. Instead its baking and wrapping presents.

Tomorrow is Roxy's class party. No gift exchange, but I understand that people have different beliefs that needs catering too. I always liked that part best in school though. The pick a number out of the hat secret Santa exchange. Either way, I have 30 snowman cookies to finish tonight, and the teacher gifts to finish embellishing. Thank goodness the treat bags and boxes (for the special friends of hers are done) 

Speaking of the little ones, I have to share the gift I recieved today from the class when Roxy came home. Each parent was sent home a recipe book, compiled of recipes created by the kids. I have never laughed soooo hard in my life!!! There were some doozies for sure in that book, and from my little one herself- I give you the ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: 
Ingredients: Chocolate and Sugar

Instructions: You need to put the chocolate in in, and the sugar in it. You mix it up to chocolate chip cookies. You gotta cook it and wait til it's done. I wait just a little bit and it comes done. You take it out of the oven and you get it on the table and eat it with your feast. 

The others in here are priceless... best gift ever! I will have this for a good laugh and smile forever!
Now , back to the treat boxes :) I know I am jumping around a bit LOL. I have a tutorial I wrote up on these boxes a little while back. The tutorial uses Crisdam Designs Spoonful that you can pick up at ACOT if you so choose. The print out itself is included in tonights gift- BUT NOT the one pictured. The ones included use my designs. 
*Click to enlarge and save for your use if you need it*
Hopefully I will get a chance to break free from crafting or the oven in a bit, and will share the end results- If not I will post those tomorrow :)
Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
with 21 days down and only 4 to go.....
Here is your 21st little gift from me to you,
Enjoy

 *Click Image Below to download*
note the download will be available until Dec. 21st 11:59 pm EST

And for those that missed yesterdays gift, here is what was hiding inside:
 
All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!



16 comments:

Rylea said...

Oh Liz thank you so much for this gift. Tears roll down my cheeks as I write this...how could you have known. I was touched beyond words opening this one.....you are truly one serious angel, you know that right? Such a giving and gifted girl, I so cherish and so love. Thank you so much. It will so help me out right now. I will now toss mine and use yours for easier last minute gifts I was struggling to get done, but not anymore. You so rock with your never-ending generous heart. XOXOXXOXO

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Rylea is right on the money girlie! You are DEFINITELY "Sweet" Digiscraps Lizzy love!

I am getting better each day and reading your post before I decided whether or not to post mine and head to bed has put a HUGE smile on my face and a bit of curiosity to boot!

There is nothing like the innocence of children to keep the heart light. I am reading your post and glancing over at Roxy's precious little face. Sugar and Chocolate Chips ... how much better does it get than that!

I will save my gift for opening in the morning and I thank you for making Scrapland a MOST beautiful place to be during the Christmas season!

I am not a collector, but have managed to collect snowmen in my holiday decor over the past five plus years. I think I could find a place for those 30 snowman cookies with NO problem! ROFL! He, he ...

Hope you get 'er done or already got 'er done Sunshine. Have a FABULOUS week sweetie and may ALL things go smoothly for you along the way as we continue the countdown to Christmas!

Big smoochies ... :)

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

So~Inkin~Cute said...

I have to agree w/ my dear friend Linda (above) you most definitely have made Christmas sooooo extremely awesome in the digital world! You are so selfless and giving. I cannot thank you enough!

Thanks for today's gift! I love it! I can actually play with paper stuffs! :)

xx,
Candi

Photographing Mom said...

Thank you so much. Love the chocolate chip cookie recipe.

Rebecca said...

Thank you, sweetie! And thank you for the yummy sounding recipe!!!

marsie55 said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2011! xxx

Jennifer (bienejen) said...

Aren't those recipe books just priceless? My son brought one from preschool last year and it was just hilarious. A most priceless gift to treasure! :)

Patti said...

That's a great idea about the cookbook straight from the 'mouth of babes'! :-)

Thanks for sharing your Christmas memories with us as you go through each day with the kiddos.

cosmictadpole said...

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful gift! Everyone else is totally right: You are extremely generous and creative! And you have made the holiday season that much more enjoyable :)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 11 post on Dec. 21, 2010. Thanks again.

Marif said...

Lol at the recipe book, sooooo cute!!
Too bad about the gift exchange though, I don't really see how exchanging gifts in a spirit of joy and sharing is really offensive to any culture, but I guess schools just keep really PC!
Thanks for the box templates and today's gift!!

tiggconn said...

thank you! :)

Cherbear said...

Thank you so much for the goodies!

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [22 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria