Sunday, December 19, 2010

19 Days Down.....

Shopping was a bust! On every occasion of shopping, my father has had cash already ready that he had stuffed somewhere to go shopping with. This year he was saving in an account. So we get ready this evening to go out, and he hands me a debit card that has never been activated, o yes- My father is extremely old fashioned in the technological sense. We are talking the type that knows ONLY how to turn a computer on.  Either way, after a long explanation of the fact that it needed to be activated before you could even  use, he hands me another card. It works, it has money on it... problem is- Its a card from 1996 that he never got a new card for. Sooooo.... my plan to avoid the hustle and bustle of shopping on the very near days of Christmas with him didn't work. A few calls on Monday, and then shopping later this week. ( I think he secretly wanted to wait- He must love putting me under the crunch LOL) 

So tonight I will be scrapping and writing up my tutorials (plan on this post to be edited quit a bit through the night) and I will link up to the tutorials on the side bar as well so anyone wishing to do any of the last minute holiday gift ideas can. 
The kiddos were rather excellent today, which makes me worry about the days to come. Usually a day without mischief means a calming before the storm in my household LOL Although Ana did inform me that she was going to marry Bubba when she got older because he was so cute. Which I can't argue, the boy is a charmer. Today while cleaning the kiddos ears, he played the "support" role. The girls always cringe when I clean their ears (I guess they get it natural as I absolutely can't stand touching cotton balls in anyway- Its like nails on a chalk board to me) So while repeatedly asking for them to move their fingers away, he stepped up and say hold my hand. And they did :) Now if I could have figured a way to snap a picture of that one LOL


Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
with 19 days down and only 6 to go.....
Here is your nineteenth little gift from me to you,
Enjoy

 *Sorry This Gift Has Been Opened*

note the download will be available until Dec. 19th 11:59 pm EST


And for those that missed yesterdays gift, here is what was hiding inside:
All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!


10 comments:

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Marif said...

Thanks again!
Let's hope the shopping isn't too painful. Monday might be calm enough...

tiggconn said...

Thank you so much for your generosity! :)

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much, Liz! I am loving this!!!

Photographing Mom said...

I'm shopping Monday, too. It should be interesting. LOL

Thanks for the gift!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

thank you again, Liz!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Dec. 19, 2010. Thanks again.

Patti said...

HA! Now that you have Ana's future decided, you can just concentrate on mates for the rest of them!!! :-)

Thanks again for sharing with us!

I went to a bead convention. I didn't have enough cash left. I pulled out my checkbook, they didn't take checks. My credit card had expired on September 30th and it was October 1st. My ATM card expired and since I rarely carry cash I hadn't noticed! ARGH!!! So definitely know the frustration level you must have felt! Keep your cool and remember that you won't always be able to shop with your Day! So enjoy and then you can laugh at these little situations that seemed so frustrating at the time but that you can remember with fondness.

BeachBaby said...

Thank you.

Cherbear said...

Thank you!