Wednesday, December 15, 2010

15 Days Down....

Yesterday I was unable to get home in time for posting, and by the time I got here today- It was rather late as well. So I decided to put both yesterday's and today's gifts together, so I wouldn't be all off base with my times. Either way.... I apologize to you all. 


The doctor set my dad on a new set of medications yesterday, and with the light of recent things with him, he had to be monitored in case there were any side affects to the new regime. His bone density scan came back, finally! And now I think the doctor understands his pain factors a little bit better, and hopefully this time they find something that works for him, but doesn't make him sick.  (For those unaware, my father has a bone disease called fibrous dysplasia- which he has had since birth and there is no cure for it. It affects his leg, hip and lower back- However the medications he has been on to treat it have transpired several other issues to his liver, kidneys and heart. He spent from June until Middle October sick, knocking on the door, until finally we found someone who actually listened and got to the roots of the problem. He has been well for the most part,  since then, but the time being so very sick resulted in muscle loss and extreme weakening in his already bad bones) So after a successful day on the new medications, crossing fingers it stays this way and he finally has a little bit of relief.


School was back in session today (yesterday was a snow day) This morning was rather difficult with Roxanna. Trying to get her to understand school went on, even though she didn't stay at home was well.... a task if ever there was one. She argued to stay and make snow angels and a new snowman that we could bring inside. - Ah the reason she wants the snowman inside, is due to the dog finding it a nice spot to mark territory. NEVER have I seen children so devastated over a snowman as I did when "Gentica" (I hope I spelled that one right) received a nice yellow tinting. 


I was also informed by my daughters Ana and Stevie that Bubba needed a baby brother. NOT THEM, Just Bubba. I explained that no more babies would be coming into the house, but that didn't sink in. Tonight I was brought about every baby thing of Dallas's out of the closet and told that "Genty" would be needing them ( I have NO clue where they come up with some of these names) After about an hour of explanation- I was told if I couldn't have a baby brother for Dallas, I needed to buy one........ Hmmmmmm I didn't argue any further, as I feared the explanation that children weren't for sale in stores would be one of great lengths LOL!

Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
Since I wasn't able to post yesterday on time, there are TWO gifts to download!
Make sure you click on both numbers to get both of your presents :)
with 15 days down and only 10 to go.....
Here is your fourteenth and fifteenth gifts from me to you,
Enjoy
 *Sorry These gifts have been given*
note the download will be available until Dec. 15th 11:59 pm EST




 And for those that missed day 13's gift, here is what was hiding inside.
All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!

Thank you all for your sweet comments, hope you are enjoying the Christmas countdown!
With much love and hugs,
until tomorrow......


30 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [15 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

lawyerlyn said...

thank you so very much for your freebies!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for the freebie....Hope your Dad finds some relief soon...Your children are too cute..

Anonymous said...

Thank You... We all know life sometimes gets in the way of of the fun stuff.

Lostnana :-)

Rylea said...

I wondered and worried when I see nothing from you for Tuesday but know all to well, how our world can be turned upside down in a heartbeat. And so happy your dad has you. You are such a good daughter. Hope he gets some relief soon. And those beautiful kids of your truly has me giggling more times then not with their creativity. And where do you suppose they get it from? =) Thanks for the gifties today....XOXOXOXOX

Mia said...

Thank you for the wonderful gifts. You have amazing strength. Prayers for your father. Holiday blessings to you and yours.

Cherbear said...

Thank you for the gifts!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Thank you so much, Liz. I hope your Dad continues to feel better.

Really, I appreciate all you're doing for your fans.

Candi

So~Inkin~Cute said...

I was just listening to your music. I absolutely LOVE Get by with a Little Help w/ my Friends. Sooooo fabulous. I like them all, but that sounds sooooo fabulous. I get your comment when you spoke of "the Janice Joplin" sound you referred to in one of your posts a week or two ago.

I think you're fabulous. Talented in soooo many ways!

marsie55 said...

Thanks for days 14 & 15!! At this time of year, it is very easy for life to intrude, lol. Glad to hear your dad is getting some results, and I always laugh at what your kids come up with!! Oh, they are gonna keep you on your toes, lol. xxx

Monica said...

Thank you so much!
I'm loving all your gifts
:D

Photographing Mom said...

Hope your Dad continues to feel better.

Thank you for the gifts!!!

cosmictadpole said...

Not sure if my first comment got published, so commenting again ;) Thank you so much for all of these gifts!! Hope your father continues to do well on the medications and finds lots of relief!

Opal said...

Thank you! Your gifts have been beautiful and your generosity is overwhelming. Thank you and Merry Christmas!

keeshaobrien said...

Thanks again Liz! Hope the new medication works for your dad. Your kiddos sound a lot like my kiddo! Too funny!

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much Liz! lol - No more babies??? Awww.... ;)

Chris said...

Glad to see all is well - I was worried about you yesterday! Hope his new meds will bring him some relief. Kids are so danged funny with the things they come up with. I have learned not to try to argue or explain. I just smile and say "you have such good ideas" now get to school! Thanks for the gifties!

Lynna said...

Thanks so much for Day 14 and 15! Glad your dad is ok..debilitating pain on a day to day basis is awful to deal with. Kids are so funny...sounds like they have everything planned for you! LOL

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Linda V's Digital Scrapbooking said...

Merry Christmas... Thank you so much for sharing your work. Can't wait to get this open to see what goodie is there. Have a wonderful holiday season.

myrrhmaid319 said...

Thank-you!

tamis3angels said...

Thank you. I wondered what happened yesterday. Hope all will be well with your Dad now. Thank you for sharing about your children. It puts a smile on my face.

Anonymous said...

Prayers for your father, & Thank you so much...

Marif said...

Thanks so much for the gifts!
I hope you father will feel better soon.
LOL at the dog marking his snowman...

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 2 post on Dec. 15, 2010. Thanks again.

tiggconn said...

Love these kits! Thanks so much for sharing them. Really love those presents you're using for the countdown. Are they available in a kit of yours?

BeachBaby said...

Thank you so much.

Dee said...

Thank you so much for the gifts!

Tam said...

Thank you very much :)

happyscrapper said...

Thank you so much. Hope your Dad feels better and better every day.