Monday, December 13, 2010

13 Days down.....

Goodness, I type those numbers tonight and its like WOW! Its getting really REALLY close! I have lots of goodies still to finish and shopping still to do, that I didn't get checked off the list this weekend as I had hoped to. I'm starting to feel the crunch now LOL And the warm weather wasn't to last, as right now its in the teens, with winds reaching about 25 mph, and snowing. We are supposed to be waking up to 4 inches or so.... we'll see :)

I was informed today, out of the blue by Anastasia that she wanted to be a vampire for Christmas. I am not sure if I should be overly concerned just yet. I explained that Halloween was the holiday we dressed up, not Christmas... so she said she would settle for next year at Halloween. 

Tomorrow has a nice schedule of events planned, first stop- the auto shop! The tire change incident definitely did a number on the van. I am crossing fingers its nothing more than the rotor being bent due to the van slipping off the jack, but with the noises from this morning- I am guessing its going to be a bit more. Seriously- NEVER on uneven grounds LOL Then its doctors, blood work and gift finishing (craft wise that is) Can I say now that I can't wait until Christmas is over? Maybe then some sleep will be caught up on ;)

Here is the results from yesterday's random Sweet Digi Wish Drawing: 


Blogger Photographing Mom said...

Thank you, Liz!

We've got warm temps and LOTS of rain here! Ugh!

Congrats to you girl! Please email me at sweetdigiscraps AT yahoo DOT com with the subject wish list win, and let me know what you wish for :)  and I will get you your gift!

Delete



Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
with 13 days down and only 12 to go.....
Here is your thirteenth little gift from me to you,
Enjoy
 *Sorry This Gift Has Been Opened*
note the download will be available until Dec. 13th 11:59 pm EST


 And for those that missed yesterdays gift, here is what was hiding inside.
All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!

Thank you all for your sweet comments, hope you are enjoying the Christmas countdown!
With much love and hugs,
until tomorrow......



24 comments:

lawyerlyn said...

Thank you so much!

ej236 said...

Thank you so much! Your kits are beautiful!

Rylea said...

Love this one, Thank You so much Liz. Absolutely stunnning

Monica said...

Thanks so much!!
I loved yesterday's :O
:D

So~Inkin~Cute said...

thank you so much, Liz! So fabulous! :)

So~Inkin~Cute said...

thank you so much, Liz! So fabulous! :)

Marif said...

Thanks!! Can't wait to see what's hidden today!!
Good luck with achieving all you need to do before Christmas.

lwentkie said...

Thanks for all the awesome gifts! Happy Holidays!

Photographing Mom said...

Thank you!! And thank you for the win. :) I'm thrilled!!!!!

tamis3angels said...

Thank you!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 10 post on Dec. 13, 2010. Thanks again.

Lynna said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Hope you get all your things done and that the van doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get fixed...fingers crossed for you. :-)

Lynna said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Hope you get all your things done and that the van doesn't cost an arm and a leg to get fixed...fingers crossed for you. :-)

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

BeachBaby said...

Thank you.

HollyP said...

Thank you for all the great freebies this month! It is like Christmas everyday!

tiggconn said...

Thanks for today's freebie! :)

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful bit of awesomeness! Hope that car is not too bad!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [14 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Crystalnva said...

THANK YOU ;~}

Anisah said...

How adorable, thanks so much!

Anisah

Anonymous said...

is there a day 14?

Anonymous said...

Thank you Liz... Love them all :-)

Lostnana

Anonymous said...

Thank you :)