Sunday, December 12, 2010

12 Days down....

45, it must be a heatwave! I kid of course, but its the warmest its been in a bit here. A nice welcomed changed, although it  had to come with rain :(

I got to nap with the lil' man today. Its odd... but I noticed that today was the only time he has ever woken from sleep without Einsteins hair... well since the cut at least LOL I joked that I must be subconsciously grooming him to keep the cowlicks at bay in my sleep. Boy that kid has some crazy hair.  It used to be beautiful curly locks, that was until Halloween time. He and Stevie had gotten into the candy, and gum was the choice. Although it wasn't a choice to eat, rather to decorate Dallas with. Needless to say it was more than peanut butter, ice cubes and such could work out. But since then it has started to grow and is rapidly taking a life of its own in going everywhere. 


Speaking of everywhere, that is what I have noticed of my Christmas bulbs. I think it has become a morning, afternoon and nightly routine to redecorate the thing. Between the cats and the kids feeling the need to play basketball and ping pong with the tree, I have found those stinking things everywhere in the house. Its a good thing they aren't glass! (I learned that lesson my first tree with the cats LOL)


Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
with 12 days down and only 13 to go.....
Here is your twelfth little gift from me to you,
Enjoy
 *Sorry this gift has been opened*
note the download will be available until Dec. 12th 11:59 pm EST
 




 And for those that missed yesterdays gift, both an exclusive sampler and template set was given.
All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!

Thank you all for your warm comments, another round of Sweet Digi Wish today. No need to post what you would like to have, all comments will be put into the randomizer tomorrow night and one lucky commenter will receive an extra treat!

With Much love and hugs,
Until tomorrow.

15 comments:

fl_connie said...

Thanks so much, Liz! Hope your Sunday is wonderful!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

andastra said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful freebies!

Shuckclod said...

Thank you for another great freebie....

marsie55 said...

Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2011! xxx
Oh no!!! not gum!!! yicky .. and also extremely sticky, lol! Hopefully the curly locks will return!

Photographing Mom said...

Thank you, Liz!

We've got warm temps and LOTS of rain here! Ugh!

Marif said...

Woohoo, thanks for the gift and the extra chance!!

tiggconn said...

LOL I hear ya! We play "hide the ornaments from Momma" here, also. My tree has gotten smaller and smaller over the past 6 years because of the cats.

Thanks for today's pretty! :)

Monica said...

Thankfully my cat doesn't even look at the tree :D my kids, on the other hand, have decorated and un-decorated the tree a few times already, oh well!!
Thanks for your gift

Monica said...

Thankfully my cat doesn't even look at the tree :D my kid, on the other hand, have decorated and un-decorated the tree a few times already, oh well!!
Thanks for your gift

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Thank you so much for another FAAABULOUS gift! And thank you for the chance to win something, too!

You're so awesome

Lynna said...

Thanks so much for another wonderful gift! I enjoy reading your blog posts. :-)

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 12, 2010. Thanks again.

Dani said...

Thank you. Loving the gorgeous artwork and appreciating your generosity... Merry Christmas!

Rylea said...

Thanks the goodie Liz....still have not got my tree up, but finally got lights hanging around outside entrance. Another round for a wish? thanks for that too. Your such a special girl..always have been. XOXOXOX