Friday, December 10, 2010

10 Days Down....

Its a post and run night, as I have a lot to do tonight to prepare for tomorrow and this weekend. Today was pretty much same ol same old. Tonight though, I have cards out the yin  yang to fill out, and baking like a mad woman to do. My brother has 3 paper routes (thank goodness, because it used to be 5 LOL) So I need to get those 100+ cards filled out for each of them, and then bake some goodies for the extra special ones that Robert helps out with other odd errands and jobs ect..


So breads, buckeyes and cookies are on my list for the overnight fun LOL. 


As I said yesterday, we are now in the double digits, so time for a little something extra :) With all the gift giving, and downloading blind... its time to share your wish list! Post in the comment section what your "Sweet Digi Wish" is.... any product you could have or would want from the SDS store... and tomorrow night I will do the randomizer and someone will get their wish granted.

Okay, now what you all been waiting for .......
with 10 days down and only 15 to go.....
Here is your tenth little gift from me to you,
Enjoy
 *Sorry This Gift Has Been Opened*
note the download will be available until Dec. 10th 11:59 pm EST
 

And for those that missed yesterdays gift, here is what was hiding inside:
All gifts go directly into my shoppes (both personal and at ACOT) and are available for $1 for anyone wishing to pick up any missing pieces.

For a limited time only!


Warm wishes, hugs and GOOD LUCK :)
Until tomorrow...

14 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [10 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Shuckclod said...

"Sweet Digi Wish" Precious is my choice... Thank you for the freebie.....

Chris said...

A bag of buckeyes would be on my wish list!! So sweet of you to do all that for your brother's customers. Lucky ducks!

Photographing Mom said...

Thank you for the freebie and I'd love
Through the Patch. :)

Rylea said...

Thank You for your beautiful gift. OMG! so many gorgeous kits to choose from.....but my Sweet Digi Scraps pick would be Before I Do. The kit looks awesome with all those remarkable colors working together. Thanks for the chance and oh! he is one lucky boy to have a sister like you.....but then you are quite remarkable too, with all you do, each and every year. XOXOXOX

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Dec. 10, 2010. Thanks again.

SunnyNP said...

Pick only one favorite?!? Hmmmm that's hard! It would have to be frosty feet, because my girls' school mascots are penguins, and it's so hard to find cute ones. This would be great to scrap with as well as do teacher christmas gifts/tags.
A close second is set adrift.
Thanks for the opportunity to win...I love your work!

Marif said...

Hi there!
Wow, so much baking to do...Do you sleep?
It's hard to choose with all the gorgeous kits, but I'd go with Lil Stinker!! Love the bright colours and adorable skunk!

PS: did you get my e-mail about the alph...? No pressure, I'm just worried I didn't send it to the right address or something...

Lynna said...

Thank you for Day 10! Yesterday's gift was fantastic! I would choose Cozy Christmas...so cozy...love the colors. Thanks for the chance.

keeshaobrien said...

Thanks so much for all the freebies! You Rock! On my wish list is Sibling Love! Thanks for the chance to win!

wahoolady said...

Wow! You're definitely spoiling us.
Thanks so much for all the goodies you've given out. Jokes on You would be my pick - it just makes me smile!
Thanks again

tiggconn said...

Wish list: A Cozy Christmas, My Pet or Peppermint Twist.

Thanks for today's freebie!

So~Inkin~Cute said...

You are so awesome, Liz! However, I must say...your countdown is starting to make me panic! Each day I drop by your blog I realize we're just THAAAT much closer to Christmas Day. Oh-Em-Gee! I have so much to do, so little time. Ya see, I am the worst procrastinator ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I find I do work well under pressure. It must just be in my nature or something because I always say, "I am going to start getting ready for Christmas right after Thanksgiving....or even before..." But I never do! LOL!

Now for my wish....I think I want your VIP Pass. Yea, that's it, that's the ticket! LOLOLOL! Just kidding! There is so much you have that I love, so this is hard, but I would say "Secret Crush." Oddly enough, there is a crush in my life. He's my best friend in the whole world and we see each other all the time, but I don't know that he knows that I am so in love with him. We've known each other forever and he's just the greatest. I have so many photos of us, but none of them are scrapped. LOL! Perhaps I should start scrapping those photos....

Thanks for everything, girl! Thanks for the chance to win something ON TOP of everything else you're doing for your fans!
Hugs,
Candi

shelly c said...

Thank you for another day of great download! I agree you're spoiling us ;) 'Set Adrift' is on my wishlist with its soft colours and elements, thanks for the chance in this giveaway!