Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday = Madness!

I hope everyone had a very happy and blessed Thanksgiving! Mine went pretty well, and the turkey that I cooked this year had to be hands down the absolute best turkey I have EVER had or cooked for that matter. Usually I forget an over night basting, or fall asleep leaving the turkey rather dry for dinner. WELL.... not this time :) Actually the whole dinner turned out rather tasty.

I will be back later on to give more details, as life is starting to come around to a better normal for me- thank goodness. I have several things to play catch up on, but blogging is one thing I dearly missed out of my routine before, and I am making my early new years resolution to stay committed again. PLUS- I gotta get geared up for the annual Sweet Digi 12 Days ;) This year however, be ready for a fabulous twist... as I am adding a Sweet Digi Advent. Nothing like Christmas for a full month huh?

Anyways- I am off to run into the madness of holiday shopping. I hope that you all have a wonderful time shopping during this weekend. And just in case you are like me, and going out in your Pjs in search for the hot item of the year and wont be home to catch the digi deals- No worries, as SDS products will be on sale from Friday clear until the end of Cyber Monday.


Sweet Digi Scraps is celebrating Black Friday AND Cyber Monday with a huge sale! Save 50% off all products. Making all prices $2.50 or less. You wont want to miss out on this sale. Sale runs until Tuesday November 30th. Including these fab new releases:




Fall Feelings - Just $2





Apple Cider for just $2





A Cozy Christmas for just $2


Find products at both the Sweet Digi Scraps personal store and A Cherry On Top
Much Love, Hugs and warm wishes :)



1 comment:

Rylea said...

Hi Liz,
So happy to see you blogging again. I also hope you had a super Thanksgiving Day with your family.....hoping you know you are deeply loved and adored. Dearly miss seeing notes on your family.....
Miss ya and love ya to the moon and back
Rylea