Friday, January 1, 2010

On the 8th Day of Christmas.... Its NEW YEARS!!

Well dang, I haven't blogged since last year :) O COME ON NOW... I know corny, but soo much fun to say. No? Okay maybe I am the only one LMAO.

So how did you spend your evening? Have tons of fun? I know I did. I spent most of my evening in the chatroom at gottapixel with the girls and had a total blast! Thanks so much ladies for making my evening one to always remember! And then of course here in the house it was full of laughter and squeals and running around of little ones everywhere. I was the designated babysitter for the evening. But it was so much fun, before the chat we all ran around playing hide and seek in my house here. However, the little ones didn't quit understand that you dont hide in the same spot every time LMAO. I had fun scaring them a few times by hiding in the shower and closets, "O You Sneaky Mommy" Roxy would tell me. It was too cute.

Then we played red light green light, Goodness had it been forever since I played. But to watch those expressions when I frooze them- O MY! I never laughed soo hard. But now, as I sit here at 1 am, they are all fast asleep. 3 made it to watch the ball drop this evening, but that was it. LOL.

I have a mass of blanket mounds and pillows all over my living room right at the moment, as they all (but Ana and Stevie) decided to pass out in here. Pics to come tomorrow for sure! LMAO.

Now onto todays gift :) It coordinates with the kit that was given to the ladies at the New Years Chat, and can now be found in the shoppe (perfect kit to kick off the 365 Challenge)


On the 8th Day of Christmas....
*Sorry this gift has been given*
download link will be active for 24 hours (1 am EST) until the next gift is given

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- this is what was hiding inside:
*image is clickable to the shoppe where is can now be found*

Thank you all so much for the comments, I have greatly enjoyed reading them all. And thank you all for all the support in the past year, I hope you all have a very blessed and happy year to come!
Until Tomorrow.....

12 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much, Liz! It's been a long day, and I'm ready to hit the sack, but Happy New Year!! I look so forward to your post every night!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for this fabulous gift!
Happy New Year!!

Balena said...

Thank you :)

busybee said...

I cannot believe it has been a whole year since you posted to your blog.O the shame of it all. LOL! It sounds like there was a ton of fun going on at your house last night and I can't wait to see the pics.
It sounds like the chat was fun as well, and I am sad that I missed it.

Thank you for today's awesome gift!

belle007 said...

Thanks for the great wordart!

Danyale Lewis said...

Okay...I suck, I missed it too. Apparently I can't read(or spell/type, lol). So this means now I have to beg for the kit you gave out?.......Thank you for all the wonderful gifts, boss lady. With ADSR around the corner, I am sure to get lots of uses out of them! and yes....you are corny....:)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LMAO! Well, not only can I NOT multitask, but I apparently get WAY too distracted WAY too easily as I left a comment on Day 7 and left without the gift! ROFL! That WOULD be ME! :D

Funny too, as I am trying to piece together a "party" kit I started last June and I was on my way to look for my CU cityscape and I hope it is not the same one!

I LOVE black, red and white as it is SO classic and SO versatile.

I THOROUGHLY enjoyed our chat and I've come away having learned some new things, which is what I THRIVE on! I've told Robert MANY a time that the day I've stopped learning, I am NO longer breathing ... at least I'd better not be and if I am, he'd better commit me! LMAO!

Thank you for today's gift darlin'!

Happy New Year to you once again sweetness and I look forward to hanging about with you MUCH more in 2010!

Love and hugs,
Linda :D

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 01 Jan [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 02 Jan [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Sweet Pea said...

Thank you so much!

Kelli said...

Thank you so much! I have just discovered your blog and *love* what you do. Now I just have to figure out how to make the transition from traditional scrapbooking to digital!

Simply Sarah said...

Thanks so much Liz for this cute piece to go with the stuff from the chat. And thanks for keeping me company! It ended up being a horrific night for me but I am better now.

I need to add your blog to my feed so I an stop by more often. Love the look of it also... great job.