Wednesday, January 6, 2010

On the 12th Day of Christmas....

Well, it snowed, AGAIN. I think I might have found my best work out routine ever this winter- Shoveling snow ;) I live right next door to a business (on both sides) and not but a few doors down from the fire department. So I have been trying like a mad woman to keep up with the sidewalk clearing. Wouldn't you know, my luck, the store was out of salt.... Wonder why? We are looking to get a few more inches still before we get a clear day. I must say though, it makes for a pretty view out my window here. The street light is glistening on the fresh snow and its just a sparkly wonderland out there.
Today was a energized day. Jake (my guitar friend) came over this morning, and brought me a "concoction" of caffeine. I don't know what you want to call it, but it was a mix of cocoa, french vanilla cap. hazelnut cap. coffee and cream. Even though I usually snub my nose to the mere thought of coffee, this was DELICIOUS! I am going to have to pick his brain for a recipe on how to make it, because man I could start everyday off that way ;)
We had a 3 hour jam session, and successfully wrote another song. The kids enjoyed being the audience for us, and dancing along. Although I think Dallas enjoyed watching the girls act goofy even more so. The drooling was a bit more today than usual, since he thought today was a good day to be raspberry boy. The only time I wasn't hearing the "pfffffffft" noise was during naps. He cracks me up.
I didn't get finished still on my living room, but more progress did get done :) I have 2 wall sections yet to finish and then my boarders. (Yes I know I should have done those first, and trust me I am kicking myself in the bum for it;) But I didn't realize that I wanted to do it, until I got half into it. O well, It shouldn't be too bad to do it, since its just a small trim to line the top of the walls and its the just dip and stick kind. So no messy paste ;) Always a plus. But I did promise pictures, regardless of my progress, so here we go:

Now on to the gift for the day :)
On the 12th Day of Christmas.....
* Sorry This Gift Has Been Given*

Links will remain valid for 24 hours (4 am EST)



Since this is the last day of gifts, Yesterday's gift will also remain active for another day.
I want to thank you all so very much for making this my best 12 days yet, and hope that you all enjoyed the gifts as much as I have creating and giving them :) And I hope that you all continue to follow on the 365 journey with me. There is a fan page link on the side bar here to keep up with the news and happenings ;) And you never know when another gift might come up just to say thanks :)

Much love and hugs, Until tomorrow.......

27 comments:

Tracie said...

Thank you Liz for a great 12 days!! All the goodies were just go sweet!! Happy New Year!!!

Gayle said...

Thanks very much for the 12 days of gifts! Very generous of you & I enjoyed collecting them. :) Happy New Year!

Rebecca said...

Wow, Liz - you play guitar too??? You are one AWESOME woman!! We are expecting a big old snow storm today - so much fun!! My husband and boys move snow commercially, so it will be quiet around here for a few days (as long as the girls don't fight too much!) Oh, wait, if school closes I'll probably get neighbor kids too... oh, well! It sounds like you get a lot of snow - what state do you live in? Or are you even in the states?? : ) I guess I could probably read your archives and find out more! We are in Iowa.

Thank you SO MUCH for all of the goodies! You have given us SO VERY MUCH!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for all of the goodies! You are awesome!

belle007 said...

Thank you very much for sharing 12 days of fabulous gifts!

scrappyt said...

The coffee treat sounds very interesting, maybe there is a market for that kind of thing. :) A jam session at home during a cold winter day sounds like a great way to stay warm to me. Thank you for 12 fabulous days of gifts! It is super sweet that you spoil us so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!!

Hilarie said...

Thanks so much for sharing your freebies! They're great!!!

* Lee said...

Thank you for being So Generous!! What a Cute Surprise! :D

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you so much for all the wonderful gifts you have given us!!

Amanda said...

Thanks Liz for the WONDERFUL kits! You are amazing! I am glad you are back and look forward to seeing more from you and hearing about your adorable family!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you so much for the 12 days of gifts! Loved collecting them!

Erin said...

Thanks so much for all of the gifts! It's been fun collecting them and finding out what's inside. Each has been wonderful. Thanks!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Stephanie said...

Adorable, thank you! Wish I hadn't missed the skunk one, that too cute.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh Liz, your living room looks FABULOUS and today you've presented us with another sofa embellishment ... JOE! :D

Girl, you are ALWAYS amazing in my eyes and your talents are endless! WTG darlin' and a NICE, FRESH start to the new year! I see you've finished your blog redorating as well and it, too, IS lovely!

WOW! 12 Days of Christmas gifts from our Sweet Digi Scraps has been such an unexpected surprise and I LOVE that you do it AFTER Christmas! I wish to thank you once again for giving us a WONDERFUL jump-start to our 2010 digi-scrapping! You ROCK sunshine and I look forward to keeping up with you this year and ALL of the NEW changes at GP! WOOT!

What a GREAT start to your Wednesday with a surpise concoction from Jake, a jam session with your GREATEST fans and a NEW song to boot! Another WOOT for you darlin'!

Well, THIS girl is just starting her day so I'd better get on the fly and have something to show for it by day's end!

Have an AWESOME rest of the week and ENJOY your SWEET retreat in your BEAUTIFUL new surroundings!

Love and hugs,
Linda XOXO

Stefanie said...

I have loved your gifts.
Thanks so much for your generosity.
Much appreciated.

Jen said...

I'm quite bummed I didn't know about you until yesterday (but equally happy that I found you cuz wow - I'm in love with your stuff!!) Thank you so much for today & yesterday's downloads!! What an awesome gift :D

{{HUGS}} ~Jen :)

tiggconn said...

Thanks for the great freebies! And for being a follower of my blog. Was beginning to think I was blogging to myself most of the time. LOL :)

Rylea said...

OH Liz this one is absolutely adorable. Love Love Love it!Thanks so much for all your gifts. Although I missed some, if not most, I am but honored and privileged, so complain I will not. Without repeating what Linda says, I too am amazed constantly with all your unbelievable talents girl. And you do them with so much class and #10 ratings. Most of us have to start some where at the bottom and get better, but not you! Thank You from the bottom of my heart for your generosity for the gifts over the years. Have loved them all so much and You too!!

I too think your living room is looking awesome. And you find this time and energy where? You are wearing me out girl.....just reading all you do in a day, with all those lil beauties running around taboot. Some day, you will however fess up in a chat what your secret is.....and how many of those awesome coffee drinks you are drinking. Lucky girl to have them delivered as well.

Thanks again girl.....you are indeed extra special and we so appreciate you more then you can imagine. I know I speak for so many but I truly am the luckiest girl in the world to have been blessed having you in my circle of people I can call friend. ^5's your the BESTEST....

And we so love ya girl....
As always I am your dedicated servant

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 07 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

Jewel said...

Thanks so much for today's gift and yesterday - that was a nice surprise to find you left the links up, I thought I had missed it:) I agree with others - where do you get all your energy? you amaze me!

snowkitten73 said...

Thank you SO MUCH for all the great freebies!!!

fl_connie said...

Ya know, I was pretty much in awe of your talent already - and now I find out that you play & write songs, too?!! Oh my! Way to go, girl! Thanks for the lovely downloads, the lovely conversations, and all the fun! ((Hugs))

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the 12 days of beautiful work. You are one very talented young lady....M

twoboyz00 said...

Thank you so much for the fantastic 12 days of gifts!