Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On the 11th Day of Christmas....

I obviously didn't get my blog done like I had wanted today, and you can bet that means neither did my living room :( School was supposed to go back in session today, however the weather decided it wasn't white enough here and we needed some more snow. So after 5 inches or so more, It looks like school won't start again tomorrow either.
But it wasn't the school not starting back up that put me back on my schedule yet again. Joe tells me (he says it was a reminder, but I am sure this is the first I had heard of it) about a Birthday party today that all of us had been invited to. It was his little sisters party, and of course I hadn't bought any gifts yet. So off shopping I went. Then it was back here to get 4 kiddos dressed and ready to go- This is one task that I swear one day I will find a way to get done in a decent amount of time LMAO, but for now its the biggest obstacle for any outting.
When all was said and done, the kids wanted to play Memory (The Disney Princess edition). I lost. Each princess had two poses (so total of 4 cards per equaling 2 matches) I was pretty good about remembering which princess was where, but Ana beat us all. She has eyes like a hawk- I swear she could see through the cards LMAO. Dallas did however beat us on the most cards slobbered on ;) He has yet another tooth coming in and his drooling is in overdrive. It doesn't help that Stevie taught him how to blow spit bubbles either. He has been walking around the last two days going "Maaaaaa, Maaaaaaa, Maaaaaaaa" with big bubbles splattering all over the place. Today was 4 bibs soaked, O but its so cute!
But they are all sleeping like lambs right now, so I am going to take some time now to get some of the things crossed off the list and hope that I can FINALLY get them done tomorrow. Here is some peaks at the progress so far, well snippets I guess. I will for SURE regardless of whether or not I get done do full room shots tomorrow :)



On the 11th Day of Christmas....
Please click on the gift tag to download your gift
*Link will remain active for 24 hours (1 am EST) until the next gift is given*


And for those that missed yesterday's gift, Here is what was hiding inside:
*Image is now linked to the shoppe where it can be found*


I am off to finish up while the kids are all sleeping :) Then to get my blog redone like I was hoping to have done today. I think I should keep my mouth shut on deadlines anymore- It seems when I give myself one, on something that I WANT to get done... something always comes up LMAO. O Such is life ;)
Much love and Hugs,

19 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Danyale Lewis said...

Hmmmm, I have this really great stack of presents floating around my computer....WOOHOO, chicken butt! Thanks for all the fabulosity and little tresures!

☼¨`*•.♥Rocío♥.•*¨`☼ said...

Thank you for the gift!!!
It's AWESOME!
☼¨`*•.♥【ツ】♥.•*¨`☼

Chrissy said...

Thanks again!!

Armeniangirl said...

Thanks so much for the gift and the witty banter! I hope your day goes better and the snow stops!

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much, Liz! We're expecting snow tomorrow - fun, fun!!

busybee said...

Liz, thanks again for another sweet giftie. Sounds like yesterday was a busy day. I remember the days of drool. Josh drooled terribly (4 bibs or more a day) from practically birth to 14 months, when he finally got his FIRST tooth. It was cuh-ray-zee!

belle007 said...

Thanks very much!

Digital_Christine said...

thanks for the gift ...

i have a drooler too - he'll be one the end of January.

lovetocraftbetty said...

We've had snow here the last few days too! Lots of shoveling but all the kids love it!!

Thanks for another fabulous gift!

tiggconn said...

Thank you! Love it!

* Lee said...

Thanks for the AWESOME templates! Can't believe that I missed Lil' Sticker. :(

You Rock for being so Generous! :D

Cherbear said...

Thank you for your generosity!

Christina said...

Today's download is amazing! Thank you so much!

GlitterQueen said...

I love these!!! thanks so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 06 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

Rebecca said...

I just wanted to say thank you for today's gift...your blog is lovely! :)

modCreative said...

Thank you so much for the gifts, I really love your new blog header!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh yummy! Your NEW digs look DIVINE, but even SWEETER than the photos, candles and flowers is your PRECIOUS sofa embellishment, Master Dallas! Gosh Liz, he is LIT up like a Christmas tree, what a little angel!

Thank you for the new gift and I shall be a good girl and wait to open it when I get up in the morning - JUST like Christmas!

Sleep tight sweet girl, see you tomorrow!

Oh, nice work on the new blog attire! You are REALLY in redecorating mode for sure! *wink*

Love and hugs,
Linda XOXO