Monday, January 4, 2010

On the 10th Day of Christmas....

Today was much better with Peanut. He still wanted cuddled but wasn't quite as sore. At least we wasn't fussy- Wanting mommy- Yes and OMG Was it so nice! Days like this won't be happening as often in my future, so when I get the chance and they want me, everything drops and I soak in that joy of being "mommy". I get mainly anymore the kisses on the boo-boos. Just like you Rebecca, Dallas is in the falling all over the place stage. Not so much anymore as his balance is getting much better and he is walking alot more, but still they never seem to fail. When we went in for our family portrait for Christmas, wouldn't you know he fell and got a goose egg on his forehead just in time for the snapping to begin. But makes for a nice story behind the picture and makes them al the more special ( BTW- TP Story.. too cute- sorry he got hurt, but the situation around it struck my funny bone)

I got a little more accomplished on my redecorating here, It's turning out pretty nice. I need to go in and get a few more frames, and votives to match what I have going on.. but it should be done tomorrow (Crossing fingers) I have my altered art projects drying now, hope to have them finished and hung up as well. I can tell you this much, when its all said and done- I am going to just sit in here with a nice cup of tea to pat myself on the back and admire it. I will share the specifics tomorrow, but this is the first time for me to be trully excited about seeing the end result- And I did it all on a small budget ;)

I am also giving my blog a redo ;) So if you are reading and something looks bit funny- Its because I am working on it LOL. I will be adding your links to the sidebar as well. Hopefuly the fresh looks will help keep my mojo in high gear this year.

On the 10th day of Christmas.....
*Sorry this gift has been given*

**The link will remain active for 24 hours (until 1 am EST) until the next gift is given**


And for those that missed yesterday's gift, this is what was hiding inside:
*Image is now linked to the shoppe where it can be found*

I am off to go check out everyone's links you have left! Thank you so much, I enjoy it emensely to see the designs in use. And love getting to know you through your creations and blogs.
Thank you again,
Until tomorrow :)

20 comments:

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you very much for another great gift!!

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much! I love the Lil Stinker yet from yesterday! SO cute!!!

Don't worry, if he hadn't gotten hurt, I'd have been LMAO when the TP thing happened!!! It makes for a very funny memory!!

Chrissy said...

Thank you so much!!

belle007 said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much.

Sue - Texas said...

I just LOVE yesterdays gift. Thank you so much.

busybee said...

You really are in the swing of things getting into the new year aren't you Liz? Out with the old and in with the new they say. I can't wait to see your handy work at home, as well as your spruced up bloggity blog! I have to agree with everyone else, the Lil Stinker kit from yesterday is so stinkin cute! I also love the stitching in today's goodie. Thanks so much for spoiling us.

Trista

Jewel said...

Thank you for this git! I cant wait to see photos of your new livingroom decor. I just caught up on all your recent blog posts - so much fun! I love the way you blog, the conversational tone, and reading about your wonderful family. Looking forwward to more!

Oh - I just set up a p365 blog - I need to add links and such for other people doing the challenge and pretty it up, but here is the link:

http://jewel365.blogspot.com/

Take care!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Jan [LA 03:00pm, NY 06:00pm, UK 11:00pm] - 05 Jan [OZ 10:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Rylea said...

Thanks girl.....love these gifties. They are so awesome. You so rock!

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

I cannot believe I missed Lil Stinker!!!
I LOVE this kit. Grrrr!
I was traveling, darn!
Anyways, thank you for all the other ones I manage to collect!!!! :D

Lori said...

Ohhhh...I just opened this one & HAD to come back & say Thanks so much! I LOVE it! The colors/designs are fabulous!
Thanks for being so generous with your talent!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Liz love, you are spoiling us ALL rotten here in Scrapland! Thank you So much for sharing your AMAZING talent and PRECIOUS time with us!

I am SO looking forward to seeing your NEW living space and I can just bet it ROCKS!

Hope you are going to take some ME time over the weekend to make up for all of the US time you've put in already this week! US, meaning ALL you've done for those of us on the receiving end of your LOVELY gifts!

Happy, happy and hope wish you a BEAUTIFUL rest of the week sweetie!

Love and hugs,
Linda XOXO

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Okay, forgive the improper grammar ... it's been a LONG day! LOL! :D

Anonymous said...

Cheap and trendy deisgner clothing from ronkaclothing.com where we sell: Inexpensive Dresses by Greylin, Mignon, Missoni, Seychelles, American Vintage, Bec & Bridge, BCBG MAXAZRIA, Anjali Kumar, Vitamin A Silver/Poppy, Melie Bianco, Bridal Dresses, Cardigans, http://www.eicop.org/c-473-demi-cup-bras.aspx, Skirts & Pants, Archive Jewelry, Tilo, Spirit Hoods, Indah, Bring It Up, we are owls, Modern Vintage Shoes, Scott Free, Erica Angeline, By Malene Birger, G Lish, Camille In Style, Seychelles, Love Quotes, TOM BINNS, Golden Goose, Nuj Novakhett, OTR Denim, Hype, House of Harlow 1960, Resin, Madison Marcus, Chie Mihara Shoes, Loungewear, All-Over Face Color, Lindsey Thornburg Cloaks, Plomo, J Brand, Vitamin A Silver/Pop Pink, Keychains, Love, Yu, Vitamin A Gold/Diva Shimmer, Sentimental NY, By Smith, Gracia, Mighty Fine T- Shirts, DANNIJO, Karen Zambos, camilla and marc, BG Haute, Crops, Denim, Qi, AP Classics, Seychelles - all available from our online designer clothing store at 50% off sale! Check out http://arts.harvard.edu - harvard university arts and fashion.
We admire work of Harvard University Arts and Fashion - best school of arts where great designers learn
how to create great looking designer clothing!

Anonymous said...

which in turn costless blogs is the greatest
http://phylissflower.com/node/1066548
http://s.salamander-studio.ru/blogs/entry/Simplifying-Easy-comparatif-mutuelle-Answers
http://pure-essential-oils.com/node/73582/

Anonymous said...

a lot of excellent author styles
http://www.philipstorm.me/blogs/entry/Straightforward-Software-programs-Connected
http://mylocalencounter.com/blog/44082/a-look-at-important-elements-throughout-complementaire-sante/
http://www.wewatch.in.th/blogs/57029

Anonymous said...

brightly colored web blog backgrounds
http://www.netmeet.com/index.php?do=/blog/83231/clear-cut-référencement-naturel-tactics-blank-to-moms-and-dads/
http://group.i-healthcoach.com/discussion/view/103771/solutions-here-in-party-rentals
http://www.tsctech.com/wiki/index.php?title=User:IndiraCho
http://studentkaren.se/wiki/index.php?title=Anv%C3%A4ndare:KaitlynMe
http://speakingpartners.com/members/keithwiw/activity/64078

Anonymous said...

Once you got accessibility to the iPad file
method, navigate to /var/root/media listing. Soon, you will
not be able to place it down! After that, install
OpenSSH by opening cydia.

Here is my webpage :: cydia apps ios 7