Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I am spotlighted :)

I am going to make this a short post.. as I have been doing nightly blog posts to the Gotta Pixel Blog for the P365 Challenge. In any event- If you want to read up all about me, how I got my start in scrapbooking, as well as how well my day went ;) OR should I say didn't go LOL. Then head over to the Gotta Pixel Blog.

And be sure to stop by my store as I have a little gift for everyone there today as well :)
Here is what is waiting to be downloaded at GP

4 comments:

Erin said...

love the colors! Thanks for the freebie! :)

Rintusir cuttack said...

deal or no game

Hello ! Friends, Thanks for your freebie...

Play Deal or no Deal said...

Nice combination of colors. I really like this the most.

Play Deal or no Deal said...

Nice combination of colors. I really like this the most.