Thursday, December 31, 2009

On the 7th Day of Christmas....

Today was another great day. Girls day was successful, even more so than I had thought it would be. For Christmas, the girls got the Disney Fairy dress up trunk. Of which contained 3 of most everything in it for them to share and play with. And I figured that when we got it out to play, it would be a fight for who gets what color and which one and yadda yadda... because usually at least once a day I hear one of them complaining because another one has something that belongs to them.

But it was a nice suprise that they were extremely nice to each other. Took turns and didn't fight over who got to do make-up, hair ect first in line with me. I have to say, I think this is the first time we have successfully done a full day of activities without a single fight. *I am knocking on wood as I say it too LMAO* It was a nice change of pace for Mommy, something I could definitely get used to. After all the make up and costumes and hair, we watched movies with popcorn. Bet you can't guess what we watched? O YEAH- Tinkerbell... not just one, but two of them. Roxy has now decided she is a water fairy, Ana is tinkerbell, and Stevie is now a light fairy.



Are you ready for it..... (Hey I said it was a fight free day... not mischief free- THAT would be a miracle!)
Since Roxy is now a water fairy, she felt that possessed the ability to create dew drops. Anyone ever watch Tinkerbell? Well this consists of scooping up water in your hands and then blowing it onto whatever you want to make dew.... Needless to say Stevie and my bathroom mirrors proved that it does nothing but create a mess! LMAO Even though she got "sprayed", Stevie laughed hysterically (Which is how they got caught LOL)

O to be young again! I am going to be scrapping tonight, as I got some super cute pics, and also today reminded me that I had YET to share my halloween pics. I made the girls costumes and we dressed up all pretty, and well they just looked too cute, So those pics are to come tomorrow :)


On the 7th Day of Christmas....
*Sorry this gift has been given*
*Link will be vaild for 24 hours (1 am EST) and then will be revealed and the next gift given*


And for those that missed yesterday's gift, this is what was hiding inside:
*The image is clickable to the shoppe where it can now be found*

I hope you all enjoy today's gift! And if you are staying in tonight be sure to stop by www.gottapixel.net as Connie Prince hosts a New Years gathering that is sure to be tons of fun. I will be there :) Hopefully to start my year off just right with some scrapping.
And for those going out- Have fun and be safe and have a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

15 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you so much for the lovely gift!!
And, a very Happy New Year to you and your family!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh darlin' girl, I missed you yesterday and am catching you tonight before I head to bed!

Roxy, Stevie and Ana are just the MOST adorable little girls EVER! I miss little girl giggles and, hopefully, one day I shall have a granddaughter nearby to adorn with "girly" things! :D

*To My Soul* is LOVELY and you are WAY too generous in your gift giving, but then, it IS who you ARE lovely lady and I thank you for sharing your BEAUTIFUL creations with me!

I did get a WEE bit of a chuckle when I read that you and the girls watched a movie and ate popcorn as I am spending the week with my 8 and 10-year-old stepsons and, well, you know, we surely were NOT watching Tinkerbell after dinner tonight! ROFL! Although, if I'd known, I'd have sprinkled magic fairly dust on myself and relocated to your house! LOL!

Anyhoo, I made popcorn the old-fashioned way and we ALL sat down to watch Terminator Salvation! Dad retired halfway into the movie as he has to get up EARLY in the morning, so I sat and finished watching with the boys and it was actually pretty good!

If I have a chance to slip away, I just might join y'all in the chatroom! If I don't see you before midnight, I DO wish you and your PRECIOUS family a VERY Happy New Year and may it be FILLED with even MORE love, joy, laughter and success!

Love and hugs,
Linda :D

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much!!! A fight free day??? Wow! You go, girl!! In my wildest dreams... : ) It sounds like you all had a lot of fun! We love Tinkerbell here too!!

belle007 said...

Thanks very much. Happy New Year!

Danyale Lewis said...

Thank you, thank you....absolutely loving my presents Liz!!!!! The photos are crazy cuteness, love their eye sparkley makeup!

LEIdee Q said...

THey are the three most adorable fairies I've ever seen! Too too cute! Thanks again for another wonderful prezzie! Hope you and your family have a wonderful New Year!!!

GlitterQueen said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Thanks so much and Happy New Year!

tweederbug said...

Your oldest daughter is a spitting image of you girl! Thanks for the download .. so glad to catch up with you on Christmas Eve at McDonalds LOL!! Hope you have a blessed New Year.
Sheila

kimmerbean said...

Thanks so much! :)

Alyna said...

I am loving your gifts!! Thank you soo much for sharing! Happy New Year!

fl_connie said...

Your girls are just tooo cute! They are adorable fairies! Thanks for all the goodies you are giving out - bless you for your generosity & kindness! Have a wonderful New Year!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 31 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 01 Jan [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the gift. Enjoy your lil ones as they grow up way too fast....M