Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On the 5th Day of Christmas....

Today it SNOWED! I have to admit, even though I complain when its on the ground.. its something I truly enjoy. I could have done without the ice cold winds that pierced through me, but the snow coming down was gorgeous. Hopefully it can keep it up and I can take the kids out sled riding today for my choice outing.

We played Operation today and ordered pizza. I am a tad bit disappointed with the new version of the game though. I got it out and ready to go with the camera rolling for their first time ever, waiting for that annoying buzz and vibration to scare the pee out of them.. but alas, the new game does the softer less annoying buzz and no shaking :( I will have to dig out my old one, as I know I still have it somewhere tucked away. That was the BEST part of playing the game, that instant shock and scare moment LMAO.

I have to admit though, I am enjoying this so much. I had forgotten how much joy blogging brought me, but of course with things being thrown a loop before- O well, But yes Amanda, I missed this too. Much more I am sure than you all missed my ramblings LOL. Its funny how you don't really realize it until you revisit. Its like the candy you ate ALL the time as a kid that you run across at the store, and pop it in your mouth and then BAM... it all comes back and its like heaven. Well this is kinda like that, just not as dramatic HAHAHA.

Dallas being born this year really threw my schedule a bit of a loop that I didn't quit prepare myself for. I know you can never truly be prepared, but I thought well I have 4 others this should be a cinch. *DUH LIZ- You forgot that the others were older, walking, talking and a little more self sufficient ;) Just as you Rebecca, I am sure Dallas has me running circles with his new found movability. He is now 11 months and just a bundle. But never have I been upset with him, honestly. He has been (shhhh don't tell my girls) but the best baby one could ever ask for. He is always smiling, never cries (with the exception of when the teeth are on the break through) he is so pleasant and giggly. I mean he is a momma's boy- and will whine to be held by me when he gets tired, but other than that. MAN he is growing so fast :( Just like the girly girls are too. Here is a peek at how big the girls have gotten this past year:
*These are some of the pics I took from our Park Outting in Oct*


Now on to the gift giving :)
Sorry This Gift Has Been Given


And for those that missed yesterday's gift, this is what was hiding inside.
I figured we all needed a little bit of a variety in the mix :)
*The image is now clickable to the shoppe where it can now be found*

Thank you all so much for your wonderful comments- I enjoy reading them each day and knowing that you all enjoy the gifts is just awesome! Thanks so much, until tomorrow!
*BTW- My store is on sale from today until the end of the year to help celebrate my birthday today*

12 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

LEIdee Q said...

Happy Birthday Mama! Wow, it's your birthday....we get a prezzie AND take advantage of an awesome sale?!?!? Sahhh-WEET! Hope you have an awesome day and thanks for the treats! *xoxoxo*

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday!!! And again, I totally understand - little Jake is my best baby ever!! He's been sick, and then and when he's cutting teeth are the only times he's fussy. It's amazing!!! I don't know if it's just that there is so much going on, and that he see's other kids that aren't crying??? It's fantastic though!! I'll take it! Thank you so much for all the goodies!!!

belle007 said...

Happy Birthday! Thanks for the fabulous freebie!

KayJay said...

Happy birthday, Liz! love the pics of your family!
Thanks for your gift to us on your birthday, we are the lucky ones!
have a great fun-filled day!
CU tomorrow
Hugs
Kerri
PS: today is a day you should check your spam mail! ;o)

GlitterQueen said...

Thanks so much! Love the cute pics, especially the little redhead!

Amanda said...

I know what you mean about little boys! My first 3 are girls and my little boy is now 15 months and he is the light of my life, kitterally! Not only the best baby but also the best toddler(so far) If I would have known then what I know now we would have started with boys!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

HAP, HAP, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET LIZ!!!

Hmmm ... I do believe this now makes you a quarter of a century old, eh? LOL! Such a babe you are yet!

May your day be FILLED with MUCH love, joy, laughter AND the desires of your heart darlin' girl!

I find it difficult to believe that Dallas is nearing his first birthday already! The time REALLY does pass us by FAR too quickly, does it not? PHEW! I think I've had my eyes closed this past year! ROFL!

GORGEOUS photos of Joe and the girls. I think this is the first time I've really seen Joe close enough to see just how much of him is in those babies too! You two are a LOVELY couple and you surely do make BEAUTIFUL babies!

I miss my blogging as well. Not sure what's on with me other than LIFE getting in the way a bit this last half of the year! I am hoping for a MORE productive year in 2010! I have SO much scrapping to do and am putting that at the top of my list of "things to accomplish in 2010"! We shall see! LMAO!

Love ya girlie and I wish you THE BEST day of birthday celebration with your family. I would LOVE to hear those precious little voices singing "Happy Birthday" to their AMAZING momma!

Thank you for today's gift and even better than that, the GIFT of YOU! MWAH!

XOXO,
Linda :D

busybee said...

Happy Birthday Liz. Thanks for hooking us up with some sweet treats on your special day!

((hugs))
scrappyt

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Happy Birthday!! Thanks for the treat!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 30 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).