Monday, December 28, 2009

On the 4th Day of Christmas....

So last night while dumping all the photos off my card to my PC, I got to looking back at the year in photos. Its been one crazy heck of a year. I don't think I mentioned ever to you all about my hair cutting incident that happened here.... In a nutshell- My oldest daughter saw me trim my own hair, and felt the need to do it to not only herself but her sisters as well. Needless to say, during a moment of "mom's not looking" Roxy managed to cut the beautiful long, down to the butt length hair of the girls, to a choppy mess that could only be fixed by some buzzing. I cried for 2 hours after that, but thankfully as nature promises- It has started to grow back.

Peanut is also growing, like a weed. He now is walking around, 10 steps or so before falling back on the bum. A mouth full of chompers too, as he now has 9 teeth. SOOO fast! I miss holding my little tiny nutter butter already. I savor every last second I can of rocking and cuddling, as I know this is my last until they grow older and bring me bundles again to spoil. But now that he knows how to move, he doesn't want to sit and just cuddle. WHY!!!!! LOL. Some one really needs to jump on that time flying machine quick!

But I also came across my family photos that I did at the park in October. That day was a TOTAL BLAST! We all went in the early evening so I could do some pictures, and it all ended up into a total leaf pile, throwing fight. The girls chased each other around throwing leaves, and laid down in the piles making "leaf angels". I did however out of it get some pretty nice shots (which I will share the REALLY good ones tomorrow) And just as you said Linda, I will always have these to look back on and all my scrapbooks when the kids are grown and older to keep the memories at least still alive. BTW Girl, NEVER am I too busy for a chat. All work and no play makes for a dull Liz :) And remember, when you are talking 9-11 pm your time, I am still up and no kiddos are so you are totally good to buzz me up!

Here is a quick glance at the photo shoot we did in October, as I said I will share the really good ones tomorrow ;)

On to the gift giving.... On the 4th Day of Christmas Liz Gives to you....
**As the days prior, this also has 2 download links, Please scroll PAST the gift tag for your download links, they will be active for 24 hours (until 1 am EST) and then the next gift will be given.**

*Sorry This Gift Has Been Given*


And for those that missed yesterday's gift, this is what was hiding inside:
*The image is now click able to the shoppe where it can be found*
**Please note the alpha that is in the preview was given as a bonus gift to my face book fans, and will remain an active link for there until the next gift is given**

Also be sure to stop by the Sweeties Blog as Kerri has cooked up an awesome Quick Page freebie for you all as well today!!!

I hope you enjoy, Much love and hugs until tomorrow!


15 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Amanda said...

Oh Liz WELCOME BACK! I've missed you! And here you are showering us with all of your goodness! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

The little kiddos are growing too!

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much for the freebies!! You are so generous!! I love the photos of you with your kids!!! I need one of those with mine! I will have to make a point to do that! How old is your little guy? Mine is 8 1/2 months, and is really getting into that moving stage of crawling and wanting to go, go, go! It's very bittersweet! He is my last too, so I can totally relate to wanting to cuddle so much!!! Fortunately, my oldest is 16, so I figure I don't have to wait THAT long before there are grandbabies (but I hope it's still plenty long yet!!!)

LEIdee Q said...

awww, what awesome pics mama!!! gorgeous group of li'l ones!! day 4 already!!??!? holy cow! i am lovin the prezzies! thanks chica!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much! Just LOVE your creativity....M

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

WOW!
We couldn't thank you enough for these amazing gifts!
I was away on a trip, so I missed the beautiful "Happy Christmas" kit, but all of the other are adorable also.
Thank you very much!

Mitchell 5 Family said...

all these freebies are so great, thanks so much!!

Anonymous said...

thank you very much for another beautiful gift!

belle007 said...

Thanks so much!

Tonya said...

Thank you for the kit - it's lovely!

justclick said...

I've enjoyed visiting everyday, reading your holiday haps & photos; thank you so much for your Christmas gifts!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Oh my, and HOW could I forget your AMAZING photography skills amongst ALL of your other MANY talents! :D GORGEOUS photos of you and your PRECIOUS babes Liz! What a FABULOUS shoot mixed up with some downright FUN in those BEAUTIFUL fall leaves! WEEEEEEE! LOL!

Reading about the antics of your little ones ALWAYS floods my mind with memories from the childhoods of my own children. I remember when my oldest daughter, April, cut the long curly locks of her sister, Joan! At first, I was SO upset, but as I examined Joan's head, I realized that I had a natural beautician on my hands as the cut could not have been more precise! Would you believe that as April got older, she would DO my hair for me on, just about, a daily basis! ROFL! I am SO sure that she is happy THOSE days are long gone!

I shall remember the time frame and try to BUZZ you up when the kiddos are soundly sleeping! ;)

You are SO generous in your gift giving sweetie. I've just opened up the past two days and find that you are giving us an entire scrapkit in each day's download! WOW! Thank you SO much and I cannot wait to unwrap this one!

HAPPY MONDAY darlin'!

XOXO,
Linda :D

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, you are giving away such wonderful things! Thanks SOOO much! :)

GlitterQueen said...

Oh, I love this! So glad I stopped by yesterday! Thanks!

Cherbear said...

Thank you!