Sunday, December 27, 2009

On the 3rd Day of Christmas....

So today I got bombarded with kiddos. On top of my 5 (since we have my stepdaughter during the Christmas break) I also had 2 other kiddos and my brother tonight. Needless to say the house was slammed full of none stop noise and excitement. The best moment of the night came, well rather the funniest moment was when the cat jumped up on my lap. I wish that I would have had my camera close, as the moment he curled up, I realized he had been redecorated. It took everything in me to try to be firm, but alas I couldn't as I questioned the children as to who put all the stickers all over the cat. From top of his head to the end of his tail he had be decorated in Disney Princess stickers. Poor cat flinched I don't know how many times as I pulled them all out of his fur.

Joe and my brother spent the evening playing the PS3, while my step-daughter Elizabeth played her DS. I think I have heard enough beeps and clicks and boops today that I will be dreaming I am in a video gaming chasing kids around to prevent them from decorating the animals.

Ah, but this is me. My daily life is full of this, and as much as I reflect and at times complain, I wouldn't want it any other way. Sure its busy and active, but I would much rather this than boredom. Keeping me on my toes keeps me young and reminds me to take time out to play and enjoy life. ( I keep reminding myself this as my birthday fastly approaches)

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments that you have been leaving, it really is a pleasure and boost to read them all. Linda love, you and me girl get more and more in common every day I do believe. I would love some day to hear your daughter sing... tell her to go to www.singsnap.com and record you a little something ;) I go there often in the late nights when the kids all lay down for bed to do something for just me. Its fun and definetly a stress releaver.

Anywho, on to the next day of gift giving :) Today I also bring you a gift that has 2 downloads too it.
*Please scroll down PAST the gift tag for your links*
Remember this gift will be available for download for the next 24 hours only. After 1 am EST the link will be disabled and a new gift given.


*Sorry This Gift Has Been Given*

And for those that missed yesterday's gift- This is what was hiding inside!
*The image is now clickable to the shoppe where it can now be found*

Well I am off for a nice relaxing bath, and some much desired sleep. Until tomorrow, much love!

9 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much!!! I have 5 kids too, so I know just what you mean!!! : )

fl_connie said...

Sounds like a fun day! I miss those days, although I doubt I would have enough energy to keep up with them all anymore (my youngest gd is 17 - which makes me ancient, lol!) Thanks for the goodies!

the Okietoothfairy said...

Thank you so much! Your designs are awesome! XOXO

LEIdee Q said...

OMG! Poor kitty! LOL I hear ya about the video games! It's enough to make the head spin! Thanks for another prezzie! Off to open and see what wonderful goodies are inside! *huggles*

Cherbear said...

Thank you for another goodie!

Peggie said...

Thank you, this is beautiful.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Liz, I was beginning to leave you a message on Yahoo after posting last night as I forgot to mention to you that I was going to share the SingSnap site with my daughter! I know that you've been SO busy and I just did NOT wish to take any more of your time at this MOST wonderful AND busy time of the year!

April just turned 32, is getting married February 20th, has just moved away from her friends and family and I think SingSnap will surely help to fill some of her time while her fiance' is away at work. Thank you!

I am also THRILLED that I stopped by yesterday and collected the 2nd Day of Christmas as these LOVELY designs shall come in QUITE handy with all of the boys Robert and I have between us, not to mention all of the grandsons!

I hope that your bath was, indeed, a relaxing one, as well as your night's sleep. I cannot help but giggle just a WEE bit about the sticker adorned kitty! My girls have dressed up all four of their brothers, as well as neighborhood boys in girlie clothes during the course of their younger years! One day, I shall have to round up a few of those photos as they do bring back some INCREDIBLE memories as well as some VERY big smiles to my face!

You are such a SWEET spirit and you just KNOW that I LOVE hearing about you and your PRECIOUS family! Gosh, did I mention how partial I am to redheads??? He, he ...

Have a LOVELY week ahead darlin' girl and I can't wait to see what the 4th Day of Christmas has in store for us! :D

Love and hugs,
Linda <3

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 27 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 28 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).