Friday, December 25, 2009

On the 2nd Day of Christmas....

So last night, during the time I felt I would be able to blog, I found myself in a mess of 100's of pieces to a Play Kitchen LOL. I went up and put the turkey in at my Dad's house and prepared all the dishes and such for dinner today last night around 10 pm. Plenty of time I figured, as I gave Joe a few gifts to wrap while I was gone and he said when I returned we would put the kitchen together, both of us. So come home at 12, and guess what... Santa's Helper went to SLEEP! LMAO. So I figured, well heck this is going to take forever so I jumped on it. Little did I know when I opened that box that there was going to be sooooo many pieces to it. 2 and half hours later, It was put up and then it was time to drag out the rest of the unwrapped gifts and get those done, then put everything under the tree. After stocking stuffing I was done at 5:45 am. WOOOOHOO!!

I tell ya I want some of that Magical Dust Santa has that lets him go 24 hours of flying around without getting dead tired HAHAHA. But all the time put into it and the lack of sleep was completely and totally worth it! This morning, at 9 the girls woke up and wanted to jump into what Santa had brought them. The expressions that I got where priceless. It made my Christmas over the moon to see them light up. Here is a quick run down through photos of what Christmas in my household was like today :)

After Christmas at my house here, we went up to my Dad's where I finished up dinner and we all pigged out! LOL. Dad got Steelers gear for everyone- Including Joe (he is a HUGE Dolphin fan) He said, "Its about time you reconsider LMAO" Its too funny how they both go round about their teams. I personally am a Steelers fan as well and can't wait til football Sunday :)

Then off to the inlaws for a bit and out we went for one last run around to look at the Christmas lights and display. Hands down the winner was the Cambridge Courthouse light show for us this year. Here is a video of part of the BEST of the 4 shows that go on each hour from 5-9 pm. Its just so amazing to watch- The beginning of this show is a bit slow but at 2 min's into it it gets REALLY GOOD! I promise its worth the time to watch it :)



And then the winner for the Best of the lights from homes goes to the winner from last year- WOW. All I can say is geez oww on how beautiful they do it up. Here is a peek of what their yard looks like. I do believe they also one the Yard of the Month for the display- If not I want a recount hahaha.


And now for what you are all waiting for... The 2nd Day of Christmas. Today's gift comes in two parts. Please scroll down PAST the gift tag for the two links to download the gift. The links will remain active for 24 hours (until 1 am EST) and then will be revealed and placed into the shoppe.


*Sorry, this gift has been opened*

And for those that Missed Day 1's gift- This is what was hiding inside:
(The image is now linked to the store where it can now be found)


I hope you all enjoy today's gift, Much Love and hugs, Until tomorrow :)

10 comments:

Lori said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Rebecca said...

Thank you SO MUCH!!

Danyale Lewis said...

Thank you LIZ!!!! We love all our gifts you give us, can't wait to unzip this one! Great photos of the fam, and Peanut needs to slow down growing up a little....where did that baby go??? sniff, sniff....but am so glad you all had a great Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much! Looks like you had a great Christmas with your family...Margie

Cherbear said...

Thank you!

belle said...

thanks so much for the lovely freebies.

LEIdee Q said...

Thanks so much Liz for another great gift! Can't wait to open in it up! ;) Looks like everyone had a wonderful Christmas! (Holy cow! I can't believe how late you were up!!!) Love the pics and the vid of the light show!!!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS LIZZY LOVE!!!

This OLDER mama was plum tuckered out Christmas Day and she and Santa hit the hay at 7:30 last night and did not get up until 10:00 this morning! I tell ya girlie, I just cannot do what I used to and if I do, I pay for it in a big way! But then, this is WHY we have babies when we are young, right??? LMAO! HO, HO, HO, HOOOOOOOOO!

I must say that this Christmas was the MOST special in some years as my grandson came over with his mommy and daddy to get his gift from Grandma and Papa and the AWE and WONDER in the eyes of a child are my MOST favorite part of the season! I just KNOW how you feel seeing your PRECIOUS babe's eyes light up and I, too, LOVE to sit quiet for a few moments and take in the lights in our home! Funny, as the Christmas lights are my fondest memory from my childhood Christmases and I could not wait to take my own children to Christmas Tree Lane and then later in years to a cul-de-sac where every house was trimmed with TONS of lights and special decor. One home actually had real livestock!

Thank you SO much for ALL that you have shared with Scrapland this past year and I congratulate you once again on your NEW role at Gotta Pixel as co-owner! WOOT, WOOT!

May 2010 be a year FILLED with an ABUNDANCE of love, joy, laughter and continued success in ALL that you put your SWEET hands to darlin'!

Much love and a BIG, squishy hug,
Linda :D

busybee said...

awesome. i didn't realize this was a multi day thing til i unzipped the one from the other day. thanks so much!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 27 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).