Thursday, December 24, 2009

On the 1st Day of Christmas....

This time of year always gets me in a bundle of emotions. From freaking out about how I am going to get everything done in time, to sitting back and just enjoying the twinkling lights that adorn the house feeling nothing but happy. Something about the lights just, I don't really know how to put it in words, its like it brings back the little kid in me again.

We took the girls out to see the lights around the area here and they absolutely loved it! Last year I showed you the place we always visit, and this year they grew even more with their display. Its just so amazing and beautiful. I for one, couldn't imagine taking the time out to put up something so extravagent, but I deeply appreciate those that do. I will be posting photos tomorrow from the light shows we go see tomorrow evening as well, as we always attend the luminary in honor of my friend who passed away a few years ago (More on that story later)

I wont keep you alot today, as I know you are probably just as I am- BUSY BUSY BUSY! LOL. I have wrapping still to do and baking and preparing dinner items..... O the list seems endless and I can forsee no sleep in my future- LOL. But then end of it all will pay off for sure!

Without further ado.. let the 12 Days begin! -
Those who are new to my tradition I will do a quick rundown :) Each day a new gift will be posted here on the blog. It will remain a hidden gift, as I love the traditional suprise of not knowing what's inside until you finally get it opened up :)
Each gift will remain active for download for 24 hours. (with the exception of today's as it will run for 48 hours until the next gift is given to accomodate for those busy visiting with family and such) After the 24 hours is up, a new gift will be posted and the prior days revealed and placed into the shoppe.

*Please note I am on EST time, and each post will be done at approximately 1 am my time. *
If at anytime during the 12 days (or any other time for that matter) you should have a question or problem you can contact me instantly via the Yahoo Png box on the side bar here-------> OR Email me using the contact button above ^^^

On the 1st Day of Christmas, Liz Gives to you......
*Sorry this gift has been given*


Also check out the sweeties blog, as there will be random gifts available from them to download as well!

Now I leave with you one of my favorite Holiday songs of all time (sung by me)

Thank you all so much for all the support you have given me this year and hopefully the years to come. I know that this wont come close to showing you how much I appreciate it, but I hope you enjoy!

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thank you so much! This will be fun! Have a Merry Christmas!!

belle007 said...

Wonderful! Thanks very much. Merry Christmas to you.

Danyale Lewis said...

Hey, chicker....no fair! Even your loving, loyal, faithful, hardworking, dedicated, fun, funky, enthusiastic CT doesn't even get to look????? Bwahahahahahaha!!!! It's okay, we like unwrapping presents from you too! Thanks for helping make this year in digi world a great one. Had some fun times laughing and sharing stories (insert theme song to "Bad Boys, Bad Boys...whatcha gonna do" here)....LOL. Hugs from anutha mutha!!

busybee said...

Wow Liz. Thanks for the giftie! I just wanted to say thanks for sharing a piece of you and letting us hear your wonderful voice. You chose a nice song, I enjoyed listening.

TerryF said...

Thanks for the freebie and thanks especially for sharing your beautiful singing. I had no idea -- your voice is awesome.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Dec [LA 04:00pm, NY 07:00pm] - 25 Dec [UK 12:00am, OZ 11:00am] ).

LEIdee Q said...

whaddup! another lovely song! thanks for the surprise! aaagghhh! the suspense! I'm so bad with surprises...it's torture! :oP thanks for the prezzie!!! *huggles* hope you have a wonderful Christmas and I can't wait to see pics!

Im.HeartGem said...

Thanks so much for the gifts and for sharing your wonderful voice. So, when can we expect to see you on America's Got Talent?

tiggconn said...

Thank you! Wishing you and yours a safe and merry holiday!

Gayle said...

Merry Christmas - looks like I missed Day 1, so I tried to click the link for the shop, but I only get the jpg for the preview. Cute mini kit though. :)