Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas snuck up!

You know, I think I always say how times flies. Well I am guessing that pretty much everyone says that :) But this year it really REALLY seemed to have just flown by like crazy. I was sitting here tonight wrapping up gifts, and it just didn't seem right. Something is off, the season just came so fast it snuck up and said WHAM! LOL.

However I am ready, surprisingly enough. Well, as much as I am going to be. I still have some grocery shopping to do and some more baking to do as well, but that will be taken care of later on today. The girls should be pretty happy with their gifts this year, as I think Santa got everything on the list.... Crossing fingers there. Except tonight my 11 year step daughter throws me a curve ball and tells me she is dying to have a Nitendo DS........... I guess the camera I got her will be going back to exchange for the DS today LMAO. Gotta love how they change their minds so quickly ;)

I know many of you have been wondering about me, and I do apologize for not being more apt for updating. Peanut hopped into the world with me and school and everything else just took away time that I thought I was going to be freeing up----- THERE WE GO! Santa... Please if you are listening, give me 8 more hours to each day LMAO. (a girl can wish can't she?)

I will be starting my 12 days of Christmas tomorrow, this will be year 3. Yeah see... time flies! LOL. This year however, we are going to do it the old fashioned way, and starting the day of Christmas (well actually I am doing the first day on both Christmas Eve and Day to accomadate for those visiting with family and such) And we will celebrate with gifts for 12 days :) I can't wait. I have been creating like crazy for this, hope you all think it was worth the wait.

I am going to finish up wrapping gifts here before crashing for bed. But wanted to give a quick update and drop off a little something I recorded. Yes, this is Me totally :) I did this song in 4 parts and in light of the Holiday season, I wanted to share with you all. I hope you enjoy this different side of me!

4 comments:

LEIdee Q said...

okay, i LURVE it, imma tell you time and time again! You amaze me chickadee! Sahh-WEET! And for Christmas send me some of that talent woman so I don't scare the fam away during karaoke night! lol

You have been uber busy! I can't wait for the awesomeness that is Liz and for your wonderful prezzies!!!

busybee said...

Wow Liz. You have an amazing voice! You are a very well rounded talent wearing many hats. Adding Superstar to the roster!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

I'm sitting here with TEARS of JOY in my eyes darlin' girl! Your voice and musical ability is AMAZING!

I have to share this with you as I think about it every time I visit you since I had read that you LOVE to sing. My firstborn child and daughter, April, was gifted with an AMAZING voice as well and the girl still engulfs my body with chills (now I have a NEW source of chills so you have to share more with us! *wink*) whenever she sings (long and sad story behind why she has been somewhat inhibited over the years).

The day I took April to the airport as she was leaving home and not only moving out, but out-of-state, I returned home a blubbering mess and the FIRST thing I missed Liz was hearing her sing throughout the house each day.

I can only imagine that your babies will grow to ENJOY hearing their BEAUTIFUL mama sing and as they grow and move away, I cannot help but feel they, too, will be missing YOU singing about the house.

Love to you sweet girl and thank you for filling my heart with an EXTRA dose of joy!

XOXO,
Linda <3

Jewel said...

Liz - I missed most of your 12 days of Christmas - I stopped checking back a while ago because there wasn't anything posted since Nv LOL. But I have to tell you - these recordings are so much of a gift! You have a great talent and I am so envious of your ability to just put it out there (I love to sing too, but only my husband and kids hear it much LOL).

I wish you the best for 2010 - you are an inspiration in many ways!