Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Two New Kits! WOOT

Okay so I took a bit of a break... But Joe's sister came in again this weekend. And we had Iggy (Joe's older daughter) and my dad decided it would be awesome to also have a family weekend! So they kept me pretty busy.

Friday night we spent time with his Sister and went outside to play for almost the entire day, The sun was kissing us goodbye by the time we even thought to come in! LOL
Saturday was yet another fun day- I had the boys on top of the kiddos here and it was CRAZY! Everyone was running around screaming and just keeping me on my toes- But it was fun. We did Banana Split night- Which was totally awesome and messy!! The girls got to make their own (minus the cutting of the bananas) And by the time it was all said and done, I had 3 VERY sticky babes, and 4 bowls of choco soup! LMAO. I of course had Joe take tons of picks, cuz it was just too comical and I will DEFINITELY be scrapping them!
Sunday I was up SUPER early to help dad and my little bro do the papers- My brothers had 5 paper routes that they did- But since Donald got a different job (since he turned the rip old 16) My dad and little brother have been left to do them all... So I have been helping out as much as I can. Either way, so that was totally fun and exhausting. I am actually pretty happy to be helping them out though- It is making me get up and walk for 2 hours and get MUCH need exercise to help shed the baby weight.
So anyways, Dad took us out to breakfast at Dennys afterwards. Totally loving their sizzling skillets!!! And it was delicious. Although a bit rowdy in there as they were having a pre wedding breakfast or something and there was a HUGE group of people behind us. So I came home stuffed and ready to nap! When I woke up though.. I got a HUGE surprise. An old school mate had looked me up. (Whats so special huh?) Well she is getting married this summer and wants me to do her wedding photos. Okay Awesome- I have missed doing weddings- Since last year I had to step down because of the hives and such with being prego for peanut. Either way, She goes on to tell me that the wedding is in CALI!!! So they are flying me out to Cali- all expenses paid and paying me to do the photos! Nothing sweeter than getting paid to take a vacation right???
And Today was an adventure too.... We all went out for lunch (My ENTIRE family! LOL) So it was quit fun to have all 14 of us sitting at the Chinese Restaurant together. The babies were riots! They kept laughing and picking at their Papa and I know he just loved being with all of us. He really smiled like I haven't seen him do in a while.

So when we came home, it was regular as usual (well before the weekend usual) And all was going good. Ana came running into the living room crying, and had water just dripping off her face! I couldn't help but laugh- But Joe got to bottom of what happened and found out that Roxy had spit the water in Ana's face! Okay- So I shouldn't have been laughing- But Joe (since we are doing the "do unto others as you would" type deal for punishment because of the stubborness we have been receiving) takes a drink of his water and SPLAT! Spits the water on Roxy.
Okay- So that whole punishment deal only works if the kids DONT want the same treatment. She starts rolling it. Finds it hilarious. So she runs into the bathroom- Comes back and I get the next shower!

IT WAS ON!!!!!


About 15 minutes, 5 VERY soaked people and a very soaked house later... We finally stopped spitting on each other.

Good lord how awful does that sound? LOL
So anyways- I did manage in the midst of all the craziness to finish up my two kits that I had been working on... AND if you haven't checked out the Sweeties Blog... YOU NEED TO!! There are tons of contests going on right now for ways to win gift cards to my shoppe! And you DONT want to miss them.


As for my new kits... The first one is on sale for just $1.00 today only!!! And I am totally loving it!
In Daddys Foot Steps




And the second one is on sale for 20% off and the lush feel of it is totally drawing me in!
Tropical Passion



Hope you all enjoy the new creations... And remember, Today we all get to find out who won the SYTYCD Contest at DSA! So crossing my fingers and can't wait to see who is announced today :)

And also mark the calenders!!! I have TWO chats coming up this weekend! And I will go into detail about them in tomorrows post!!!

1 comment:

Danyale said...

UGH.....my side hurts...hahahahaha! Your house waaaaaaaaay to much like mine back in the day. Not as much since some have moved on with their "adult" lives, treasure every moment.....they do fade a little with time.....:(.....Lub the new kits, have some great photos for both....will be busy scrappin this week, duh!