Monday, June 1, 2009

O Happy Day!!

Okay so if you didn't hear... Saturday announcment was made at DSA and guess what....

I AM IN THE TOP 10!!!!
Can you believe it? I mean there are so many talented girls in this contest and I am very excited and honored to have made it this far!
This week we are to make a kit called "My Favorite Thing". I have tons of favorite things, family being the top but now to see if I can pick just one of them and pull of a smoking kit! CROSSING FINGERS :)
So after the announcement was made Saturday I stuck around and did the Speed Scrap- WHICH I TOTALLY LOVED! I had a blast and doing the chat actually made me take time to do what I totally enjoy- Which is scrapping my childrens lives. I am so behind in it, its not even funny. But I used my new kit Floating Wonders (like I was dying to use LMAO) And here is what I came up with:
My girls and my Mom enjoying some bubbles.
The journaling reads:Your Grandma got you started on blowing bubbles, Every time you would visityou would beg for bubbles! She enjoyed the smiles and giggles that it brought you both. She would be tickled to see the bubble addicts you have become.
And another reason I am excited???
Today marks 2 years since I first started designing!!!! I can't believe it has actually been that long!!! I reflected back and looked at some of my very first designs and BLUCK! LMAO
But to see how much I have grown, I am pretty proud I might say- And want to celebrate all this month. For starters, A Cherry On Top has choosen me to be their featured designer!!! How awesome is that????? So all month long enjoy some awesome challenges, giveaways and features at ACOT! AND I will be hosting 2 Speed Scraps, and 2 other Chats, as well as tons of give aways all month long... AND.. My stores are on sale all month.
okay I am off to see what I can come up with for "My Favorite Thing" so wish me luck and hopefully it will be awesome!

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

OMG! OMG!!! OH MY GOD!!! Liz love, I just dropped you an IM late last night because I was just catching up with you and thought your kit, Joke's On You, TOTAL genius for WEEK FOUR and I put in the comment I left that I would see you in ROUND FIVE and HERE YOU ARE GIRL!!! You have GOT to be FLOATING high above the clouds sweetie and I could NOT be happier thank I am for you right at this moment!!! WOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I have NO doubt that you will pull this round off with SHEER genius as well!!!

I be ROOTIN' for you darlin' - ALL THE WAY! OW, OW!

Okay, THIS girl is off to stay on the roll she's been on the past few days! MWAH!

Have an INCREDIBLY spectacular and AWE-inspired week!!! :)

Love atcha,
Linda XOXO

Amanda said...

YIPPIE! Of course I saw you made it and came immediately over here and you made me wait an entire day to say CONGRATS! I knew you could do it! I am SUPER excited to see what you have up your sleeve!

Brittany said...

Congrats! I love all of your SYTYCD kits! I've linked to you on my blog. Good Luck!