Friday, May 1, 2009

Come to the "Pop Swap"!

I wanted to let you all know about the chat I will be hosting later on today (May 1st at 6:00pm EST)
I will be over at http://www.digiscrapaddicts.com/ hosting the "Pop Swap". Whats that you might ask? Well simply this... Everyone comes in and swaps ideas and techniques on how to make your layouts pop. From photo editing tricks, shadowing tips, color combos, blending- You name! If you can do and make a layout pop- Or if you want to learn how to make your LOs stand out beyond the rest... then you wont want to miss this!
OO Not to mention I will be giving away a few prizes... and also giving out a challenge for even more prizes!!!
Hope to see you all there!
(And If you are here for the GottaPixel Blog train, Scroll down to the prior post for the link and list for the hop :)

5 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello darlin'!!! I've just come from Danyale's blog and told her to give you huggies from me if she saw you first, but HECK, I added you to my Yahoo Messenger and HERE I AM!!!

PHEW!!! What a past month I've had and just not much time to be doing what I LOVE! I just answered your PM at DST the other day. I guess that explains how often I get over there, but I am going to start posting over there more often, but HEY, now you can hit me up on Yahoo when you need to holler at me, eh?!!!

How are ALL of the PRECIOUS babes??? Dallas James is WAAAAAAY too cute, but then I expected nothing less coming from you and the girls are just as BEAUTIFUL and SWEET as ever! You are a MIGHTY blessed young woman Lizzy love!

Okay, nuff of my babbling. I hope to catch up with you soon!

Love atcha girlie,
Linda :)

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....

File said...

Download Forum Poster V3 3.0 at FileAfro.com

http://www.fileafro.com/view_forum-poster-v3-30.html

Keyword said...

hello... you may submit this blog to my webBlog Directory, keyworddir.info.. have a nice day!

Keyword Directory

natasha said...

Watch Natsha Naked!