Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So... how quick Can I catch up?

You know.... I should never again say I am caught up... or even remotely close. There for minute I thought I was going to re-gain my precious blog time, as its my true time to unwind and let it out.... hey a girl LOVES her diary right? However, I forgot to take in account that peanut would want fed during that peace and quite time that I have. But dont get me wrong, I absolutely love his bedtime feedings, as he just is so stinking happy go lucky and lovey and its the time of the day when me and him get our bonding alone time. (daddy has become a bit jealous of how much of a mommas boy he has actually become- But I love it :)

He is all smiles and its one that just well... I scrapped about it :)
credits listed here
Aint he adorable??? And getting soooo big. Speaking of getting big. My girls are growing so fast, its unbelievable. Roxy hit a growth spurt just in time for spring LOL. She is now towering her sisters and actually growing some legs :) Stevie is now just a half an inch shy of Miss Ana and everywhere I go people always ask if they are twins now. They are rotten as ever, and total hams lately. I managed to also get a pic recently of all three of them together-
credits listed here
We went to the circus the other day and the girls had a blast! Although Roxy has now decided she wants to try to be a contortionists and has had me giggling a bunch lately at her human pretzel attempts.
I am a bit ashamed to say I have gotten a whole lot done in the way of designing lately.... But then again I am not upset by it. Family time has been awesome lately and definitely had been long overdue!
But I have a bunch of stuff that will be debuting on May 1st YEAH!!!
And right now am clearing out a bunch of old stuff to make room. So right now all those items are 2 bucks or less and will be gone forever after April 30th :(
I shall be back later on to update more and also fill you all in on my Chats and Sales and Challenges I have planned for NSD. (May 1-3) Its going to be AWESOME!!!!!!
****O BTW- Did you notice my FAB new blog design??? Diana is awesome and I couldn't thank her enough for giving me a new look :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Just had to tell you that your "smile" layout is absolutely adorable. I love it!

physioscrapper said...

What fantastic LO's of your kids! All your kids have wonderful smiles (must take after their mom!)and how neat to get the 3 girls together like that and all looking at the camera! I love the alpha on both pages! Now you've made me smile!

Kelseyll =) said...

Your kids are super adorable...love the pic of all 3 girls! Your layouts are amazing and I tried clicking on credits to see what that kit was...and that alpha...I want it!!!! LOL I'll check back again later to see if the link is working! =)