Sunday, February 22, 2009

Introducing.....

Well after a long month, Or what seemed like FOREVER!!! I am back and getting into the groove again! Well at least the "new" groove. So wanna see Mr. Mister?????
Introducing..... Dallas James


He was 6 lbs 9oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Beautiful blue eyes and redish brown hair that is still yet to be determined the actual color. (His eyebrows are red, his eyelashes are brown and his actual hair is a very highlighted mixture) He is an absolute doll and the girls love him to pieces. I have to say I feel very blessed to have such amazing babes, the girls haven't gotten a bit jealous and are very quick to help out in anyway they can. Dallas (or as I have nick-named him Peanut) has been the perfect baby- Sleeps through the night, doesn't cry to much- Except when getting him naked, eats like a little piggy and just is a gem.
As for me, I am doing pretty alright. I couldn't be a happier or prouder mommy at the moment- and you have NO idea how happy I am that I can bend over and get up out of chairs without help LMAO. The girls still come up to my belly and touch it and say- No more baby dallas in your tummy. Its tooo cute.
Of course since then I have been playing major catch up and trying to get things taken care of that I missed while away. Although I think I might actually have most stuff caught up and some new products ready to be released soon. My mojo has been in overdrive and watching the kiddos and babe lately has been making my creativity fly.
So now that I have pretty much got myself caught back up on things- That means your going to see me more often again- I have actually missed my relaxation blogging time.

Much Love and Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes and thoughts-
Until Tomorrow.... and yeppers- Tomorrow (its so nice to be able to say that again LMAO)

20 comments:

Nydia said...

he is such a wonderful baby! he's and angel... Congratulations to you and your beautiful family and a lot of blessings to all!

Intense Magic said...

He is absolutely gorgeous, Liz!! What a beautiful family you have!! It will be good to see you back around and looking forward to more and more photos of that gorgeous family!! :)

Quietangelsb said...

Aww- he looks absolutely adorable and sounds like an angel. Congratulations!

Becky said...

So glad to see the picture and hear that you and your family are doing well in your "new normal".

ChrissyW said...

ooohhh SUPER CUTE!! congrats - hope all is well for you!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Sweetheart, I kid you not, sometimes I think we have somewhat of a direct line going on! *wink* I was sitting here the WEE hours of this morning speaking out your name and just praying that ALL was well with you, Little Mister, now known as Dallas James and your PRECIOUS little now BIG family!!!

I just sat down to begin my day, rebooted my computer, logged onto my blog and IMMEDIATELY saw your name on my blog roll! Liz, this may sound strange, but it has been proven to me OVER and OVER again for MANY years now. Whenever I have someone DEEPLY imprinted upon my heart and I start REALLY, REALLY thinking about them and wondering why I've not heard from them or seen them around virtually or physically, it NEVER fails that within a 24-hour period of time, I will either hear from them via phone, e-mail, through a mutual contact OR I will bump into them in person!!! How INSANE is that? NOT! I LOVE IT!

Liz, Dallas James is simply PERFECT and I am welled-up with tears as I visualize your SWEET houseful of PURE LOVE running about and helping Mama care for their PRECIOUS new bundle of BOY joy!

I cannot wait to see ALL that you have created via your babe's inspiration - I just KNOW that it will "rock" ALL of SCRAPLAND big time!!!

Sending you and your household LOTS of LOVE and some BIG, BIG HUGS girlie - you have been SORELY missed!

WELCOME BACK DARLIN'!!! I am looking forward to your sharing NEW family photos!!! WOO HOO!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Jennifer U said...

Congratulations! I, too, have been worried about you. It is so nice to know that your beautiful baby boy was the reason you've been away instead of something else.

Hugs to you! Welcome back!

Danyale said...

Awwww! How cute is that little guy! I am so happy everything has turned out well, and mom & baby are doing well. Hugs to the family from us in scrapland, and welcome back to blog world, lol!

Benita said...

Congratulatons on your beautiful
Babyboy :)

Monica said...

What a doll! Thank you for sharing a sweet baby pic! Congratulations to you and your family!!

Theresa said...

what a sweet baby.. congrats. and welcome back.. =)

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Congrats! He is beautiful!!! Thank you for updating us, it is nice to know you are all doing so well.

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww ... Dallas James is just too perfect! A huge congratulations to you and your family on the new addition. Enjoy.. enjoy.. enjoy the bliss of the new little one.

Welcome back!

DiAnna :))

makeyesup said...

congrats on baby Dallas, he is adorable. Enjoy every minute with him and the girls.

Brenda said...

What a beautiful babe. Congratulations :-D

tricertifiedx2 said...

I have said this before, but I wanted to tell you again. You are completely BLESSED!! He is BEAUTIFUL girl. Glad the girls are so helpful right now, hopefully they will be for a while. And totally glad you got your MOJO back!! Looking forward to the new things you have in store for us. Make sure you take time for yourself...you deserver a good pampering. And don't forget....Joe owes you a date night....LOL. Catch you soon.

Katherine said...

awww....Liz, he is just too adorable. He is a little "peanut", congrats on the little new guy.

So~Inkin~Cute said...

Oh dear gosh! How cute is he??? I'll tell ya....he's waaay cute!

I was reading your previous post about the baby blues and I so know what you mean! And my babies are 11 and 17! Time flies right by! I am only 35 but it feels like it was many decades ago when my babies were born. Every now and again I have this crazy notion that it'd be soooo wonderful to have another, but then again, I am just not sure... I love life right now. I love being able to play Boggle or Monopoly w/ my kids, or going out to the movies where we can see a flick that we ALL actually like...but I do miss those baby, toddler and little kid moments. It's just as you said, "Bittersweet!"

I am so glad I found your blog. Gosh, I cannot tell you how much I love your stuff! I just LOOOVE the two new kids shown in the above post. They're awesome...

Okay, I'll quit gushing now, but know this: you have a HUGE fan in Colorado!!!

Warm regards,
Candi

Carrie said...

What a handsome little man!! So glad that things are going well for you.

Jewel Goodwin said...

congrats darlin' - I was checkin your blog every couple of days, no news...so I gave up for a week and look at what I missed! Such a lovely baby boy:)