Sunday, December 21, 2008

On the 9th of Christmas....

I am feeling tons TONS better. I think though I learnt the really hard way that "mister" doesn't care too much for Wendys Chicken- So I guess another trip there will be on hold until after he arrives :)
Sooooooo My surprise for Joe was totally ruined! I did so very well not sharing the excitement with anyone around here for fear of him getting word and I hadn't expected his gift to arrive until Monday. BUT- It came today. I thought I was in the clear... Picked up the packages (my amazon.com shipment also came) and brought them in to carry on to the bathroom closet. (Lord knows I am the only one that replaces the clean towels, and TP and that so I KNEW I was safe there LOL)
Either way As carrying them, the paper packaging ripped on the bottom of the guitar box (It has been rainy all day- and my porch was damp where the mailman sit it) and Wouldn't you know the girls see the guitar on the box. Have them a fit.... WOW MOMMY- the works. So I explain in the torment of taking it and putting it up that they couldn't play with it just yet cuz it was daddy's for Christmas.- Well it worked. They dried up the tears and nothing more was said about it and everything was just fine--- SO I THOUGHT.
About 3 hours later Joe comes home from work, and the first step he made into the house- Roxy goes running to him and yells- DADDY DADDY! Mommy got you a guitar!!!! You know a guitar game to play! Nothing I could do could stop that girl from talking about it to him, she was bound and determined to get him to get it out so she could play too. Well after her nap and still chatting about it after several hours... I caved. And let her give it to him. She and Him played for ooooo 3 hours tonight! LOL. - O WELL, One less surprise reaction to capture Christmas day... But I am sure there will be tons of candids from them playing up until then :)
Okay.... Now On to a little something for everyone.....
~*Sorry this gift has been given*~


And hiding in yesterdays gift was another template exclusive for the 12 days celebration!

Alrighty.... Until tomorrow this chick is off to wrap some presents and get a head start since all the little misses in the house are fast asleep :) And I dont think "mister" is going to let me sleep for a bit- He didn't quit like dinner tonight either and I have some massive heartburn:) OOOO I can't wait for him to come already LMAO.

19 comments:

KHD said...

Love this, it's too cute. Thanks so much!

KHD

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 20 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 21 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Jewel Goodwin said...

Thanks for the treat. So was hubby thrilled, even if the surprise was blown?

Sus said...

Thank you so much Liz. I really love your gifts, it really makes me feel the Christmas spirit :o)

Sus

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks for today's goodies! I hope he loved the gift anyway...I think I spoiled something like that when I was 3 for my Dad too. I guess I said, "Daddy, I'm not supposed to tell you that we got you socks for Christmas, okay?" LOL--socks aren't so exciting though!

belle said...

Thanks so much for the lovely gift.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL! OMGosh Liz, I cannot help but chuckle and can just visualize SWEET Roxy biting at the bit to tell Daddy!!! LOL!

Sorry to hear the little "Mister" is not liking everything Mama eats! Poor babe - you take it easy! Uh, huh, yeah right! It's SO hard to slow down this time of the year!!!

Thank you for tonight's gift and wishing you a RELAXING Sunday with your family!

XOXO,
Linda :)

Elaine said...

Thanks for day 9! Can't wait to open it!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thank you for todays present:)
My son did the same thing but at Fathers Day. The minute my husband walked through the door from work he said, "Daddy, Daddy, we got you a beard and mustache trimmer for a present"! He was so excited! LOL! So much for the surprise, right;) I let him give it to him too.

dawn said...

Thanks so much for another great freebie. Sorry the surprise was ruined, but at least you know they all loved it. I have the same problem here. I had a great surprise for my son; a toy not sold in stores anymore and he gave up hopes to try to get. But then he looked at ebay and saw someone selling it there and has been begging me to bid. I already have one in the closet for weeks now. Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your beautiful presents! I wish you all the best for the New Year! Merry Christmas!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for another lovely gift!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for todays GRAND goody!!!!!!!!!

RealRach said...

Thanks for another gifty!! I need all the flannel I can get today. It's zero here today. bbrrr...

Mollie said...

I'm loving this one girl! Love the masculine feel to it. Thanks so much for sharing:)

Theresa said...

another great present. thank you. =)

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely awesome Liz.....Thank You so very much sweety. And so happy that you got to make his day even though it was a couple days before Christmas. What a glorious time to watch him and the girls rocking out. LOL Memories are so in the making. Merry Christmas g/f
Rylea

Tiffany B said...

Thanks Liz.