Saturday, December 20, 2008

On the 8th Day of Christmas...

Lizzy Poo has the flu (or at least something making me feel bladablah) LMAO.
Well if today couldn't be more of a pain in the butt in sorts, I dont know what it would have been. My net was SUPER SUPER slow- Which well sucked. Then I went out to get the stuff for stockings and some of the dinner goodies I would need for dinner. Ended up breaking eggs in the parking lot, ripping one of the doll boxes and popped a tire!! WOOT- Thank goodness for spares:) Although I still am baffled on what exactly I did to make the tire go capute.
And Of course you know how it is when you are out on the run- You usually pick up something quick and easy for dinner- Well I subjected myself to some good old Wendys- Hadn't had any in a while and it sounded good and the girls were all for getting some chicky nuggets.
Well either the food didn't settle well with me, Or the running around outside in the dreary weather got to me- But I came home to feeling pretty darn icky. I hate that- GERMS GERMS GO AWAY!- Hey- singing helps the rain to stop right? LOL
So either way- I was laying in bed tossing and turning debating whether some crackers and peppermint tea was in order when I realized O CRAP!!! So I greatly apologize to everyone for being a bit on the late side tonight. And I have to say WOWY! Thank you everyone for all your comments and flattery- I better watch it my head is going to swell soon LMAO- Just Kidding but you all seriously have a huge smile on my face. Its so awesome to know that people enjoy my creations. *And little "mister" is saying his thank yous as well for well thoughts of him- he is just kicking the heck out of the keyboard slide out LMAO.
Okay So I went to random.org and had it pick out 6 (yeappers 6- There was just such a great response that I wanted to up the chances :) And the winners are........

cat1393, Russio, ~M (michelle), Mary (2:15 pm comment), Trish, and May (luck musta been on your side girlie :)

CONGRATS GIRLS!!!! Please if you would email me at sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com
I will send along your download links to the kit "Like a Kid"

Now On to a gift for everyone....
~*Sorry this gift has been given*~

And here is what was hiding in yesterdays gift!
3,2,1.....

Alright my dears- Its off to the kitchen for me to grab up some crackers to huddle up on the couch with and some hot tea. *couch because I just can't sleep with Joe when I feel icky- He produces WAY too much body heat for my likings and only gets me all flushed and even more icky LMAO- So anytime I am sick its either him or me sleeping on the couch LOL!
I will be back tomorrow with yet another gift for you all :) Much Love until tomorrow....

23 comments:

Kelseyll =) said...

I'm so sorry you are feeling icky...my hubby is now sick again for the 2nd time and I'm volunteering to sleep on the couch. He shared with us last time...but I really don't care to go a round 2! I was SO SICK over Thanksgiving, I DO NOT want to be sick at Christmas! Thanks so much for today's gift and I hope you feel better soon! =)

Brenda said...

Thanks so much. Hope you feel better :-D

Diane said...

I'm sorry you are feeling so bad! You are so sweet to get out of bed to make sure we get this freebie - hope Santa is paying attention! TFS and get well soon!

Theresa said...

Oohhh.. aahhhh.. yesterdays present was so pretty. love it..can't wait to see today's. I do hope you are feeling better. thanks again..

Anonymous said...

Many, many thanks!!

belle said...

Hope you feel better soon! Thanks for the gift!

Elaine said...

Thanks for day 8! Hope you get feeling better!

Gwen said...

thank you lady...you are the BEST. I hope that you get to feeling better soon.

Love ya,
Gwen

Sue said...

Thanks for ALL the DD's of late - they are truly AWESOME!

Trish said...

Thanks!!! Hope you feel better! I am so excited to be a winner!!!

Carrie said...

Hope you start to feel better soon! Thanks for today's gift!

KHD said...

Thank you so much!

KHD

Intense Magic said...

Hope you are feeling better!! Thanks again for everything!! :)

Dale and Shanell said...

I loved the 3,2,1... kit I opened up yesterday! I remember the couch days of pregnancy. Except mine were the last 3 months on the couch. Hubby got used to sleeping my himself. Hope you are much better today. Thanks for the great kits!

Mollie said...

Cool! Thanks Liz and I sure hope you're feeling better very soon:)
Hugs to ya!

Jewel Goodwin said...

Sounds like yesterday was ick - today will be better:) You probably didin't do anything to make the tire pop, it was probably just due to happen - and the cold makes it worse.

Thanks for the freebies, feel better, and see ya tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Sounds like your day was simply dreadful!! I hope you feel better soon.

Thanks so much for giving another gift - it's very exciting to see what you have packaged up for all of us.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope you kick the BUG off FAST so you can enjoy the hildays!!!!!!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monica said...

Oh that truly stinks that you're feeling icky, I hope you are feeling better soon!

Thank you for another Sweet Inspirations sample, I'll be looking in your shops to purchase more!

Happy Holidays!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much, and hope youe feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again Liz.. of course the gifts always rock!!! ;)

Hope you are feeling better soon.. soon.. but take it easy hun.. being this far long.. you wanna take good care of yourself.

Happy Holidays!!!

DiAnna :)

Tiffany B said...

Get well and again ty.