Thursday, December 18, 2008

On the 6th Day of Christmas...

I am pretty much post and run tonight. I went up to my dad's house today and did some major moving stuff around and cleaning and putting up the rest of the Christmas decorations up there. And well Joe is telling me now- "I told you so" I think he is right though and I totally over did it, but Long story...... Ending up with me in pain tonight and extremely tired and having to stay up for another half hour to see if the pain goes away or if I need to make the trip.
I am so glad though you didn't get smushed Jewel. People get crazy driving when the snow comes I know and Very glad you were able to come out unharmed! And Yes Leigh... we made some buckeyes- Although after returning home from my dads today I think there are maybe 5 left out of a whole batch. Surprised there hasn't been belly aches from any of them LMAO.
Okay Well Here we go for day 6. There are 3 parts to today's gift.... So be sure to snag them all to make it complete :)

~*Sorry This Gift has been Given*~
(the other parts are listed below)

And this was hiding in Day 5's pressie :)
A new mini kit named after my sister, LeeAnn

Okay Wish me luck for the night... hope it all goes away and its just a torn or over worked set of muscles hurting me. And I shall be back tomorrow with another gift for you all as well as my contest I had orignally planned for today (Just to be safe incase tomorrow's posting gets interupted ;) And I dont think I can thank you enough for all your sweet comments. I so very much appreciate it! (okay lets not kid anyone, I love the smile it brings to my face LMAO- And the creative boost it gives too :)
Until Tomorrow......

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luv .. luv .. luv todays gift! Thanks girlie. Hope you are not too sore tomorrow.

Totally bummed I missed yesterdays giftie. What a sweet sister you are.. to make such a cute kit with her name. ;)

Thanks again Liz. Oh and btw.. the Xmas stories were a neat idea. I enjoyed reading them too. :)

Cheers! DiAnna

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 18 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Kauanoe said...

Mahalo Liz. You are such a great designer. I hope you get to feeling better tomorrow.

Danyale said...

And through all of that, you still sent us a present? Seriously chick, go lay down, put your feet up, we'll still be here when you a get better, lol. LOVE you LeeAnn kit, that little postcard is too cute! Thanks for everything!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much for another GRAND goody!!!!!!!!!!!!!

belle said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much.

Mollie said...

Oh man...LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these girl! You're killing me with all these wonderful goodies...thanks so very much:)

icedlatteprincess:) said...

This is SUPER!!!! You can just never have too many alphas:) They are adorable! Good luck today:) I hope it all works out well.

Jewel Goodwin said...

wow! 3 gifts in one day - thank you:) I hope your pain has eased? How far along are you now in the pregnancy? I only just 'found' you so I don't know the whole story. Hope all is well and thanks again!

Jewel Goodwin said...

wow! 3 gifts in one day - thank you:) I hope your pain has eased? How far along are you now in the pregnancy? I only just 'found' you so I don't know the whole story. Hope all is well and thanks again!

Sus said...

I can´t wait to see what you got us lucky girls today :) :) Thank you again

Sus

Brenda said...

Thanks so much for the lovely presents. Hope all is going well for you today.

Sue said...

Thank you very much! :)

Heather said...

Thanks so much for all the wonderful gifts - so generous of you! Take care of yourself and that wee bundle!

... that LadyD! said...

thanks liz for the great gifty...

Kelseyll =) said...

Today's gift is AMAZING!!! I absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for giving us the rainbow today! =) YOU ROCK!

Sandy said...

Wow! I love your gifts! Can't wait to see what you have for us today. :) Thanks so much for sharing.

Krista said...

OOooo so exciting:) DLing now:) TYTY!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for being so generous with you great work!!

Tiffany B said...

Wowsers! Thanks!

cherylzyx said...

Love the mini kit from yesterday. Thank you!

Intense Magic said...

Thanks again, Liz! Take it easy and take care of yourself and Mr. Mister :)

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Hello sweetness!

It pains me to think that I've had to miss out on the first five days of your DELICIOUS goodies, but I've been working hard getting my new (shhhhh!) computer set up and haven't wanted to download any more to the old one - less to transfer over and that is going to take me some time FOR sure!!!

You be careful sweetheart! You are just like I was! What do mean I cannot move this sofa by myself??? Just because I am pregnant doesn't mean I cannot still climb to the top of the cabinets to decorate!!! ROFL!

I am SO excited about the DARLIN' baby boy to come and I just know you are going to be on a MAMA high for some time after he makes his debut into the world and then, of course, SCRAPLAND!!!

Thank you SO much for today's SPECIAL gifts darlin' and here is hoping you are feeling better tomorrow!

Much love and a BIG, BIG HUG,
Linda :)

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

Russio said...

Your talent is amazing and your gifts are so generous! Thank you and God's Blessings to you, the baby and the whole family in this wonderful season!