Wednesday, December 17, 2008

On the 5th day of Christmas....

Okay so today... date night was cancelled. I am soo bummed BUT.. O well. We are going to do it this weekend. We had to put it off due to the possiblity of the snow and that getting bad.. since well It was calling for a good amount of snow and ice mix. Alas though, through all the rain and snow that happened today we only ended up with a light dusting cuz of the wind.
But I did some shopping today online for some deal hunting.. and I have to share- And I know that I can freely here because Joe doesn't ever read the blog... LMAO. He had been wanting that stupid Guitar Hero thing for the Xbox but there was no way I was dishing out that much for him to have this game. But then with more talk and now they have the extra mic and drums and that you can add with it, I seen the reason for wanting it- Cuz well the girls love rocking it out and love singing and dancing to their V-smile game. So I hunted... And still WAY more than I wanted to spend for this thing. But alas- GOTTA love ebay, I find a deal that I just about pee myself over. 5 minutes left on the guitar hero setup (just the guitar controller for now)- Still with the box, game and all- looks brand new- And its not been bid on.... Hmmmmm So I go for it- Thinking its a shot in the dark and its going to go way past my budget... Refreshing, refreshing... OMG refreshing.... I WON! 1.00 NO LIE I won the thing for a dollar bid- With 10 bucks shipping. (Here is the listing to show you all what I won and why i am sooo excited about it) Now I am even more excited when the guy emails me about a half hour later with a tracking number for shipping! WOOT! Okay so he better be excited for christmas LMAO. And to top my day off the girls and I made some cookies and candy tonight-- Have to snap those to share :)

So Speaking of Ebay... KiKatScrapper.. You got me curious. I had never heard of a "growing up skipper" and had to see :) And Girl if you still had that thing.. Its a bit on the expensive side. 100 bucks to get it now LOL But I bet she was fun to play with when you got her.

I have so greatly enjoyed everyones stories. Its great that spending time with family has been very memorable for alot of you- I cherish each and everyone one of the christmas's I spent with loved ones passed on. Each year I bawl like a baby at some point...

I have to say though, I could pretty much relate to everyones stories too. Even the easy bake oven baking at 19 with my step daughter LMAO LMAO. I am soo looking for the bubble yum baby doll Jan after posting - She sounds delish!! And for those that shared stories of babes for the holidays- I am with you too as miss Roxy was concieved on New Years- That will be my best new years celebration ever for sure.

OOO Wait.. You want to know what stories won huh? LOL
Drumroll Please......... The 3 winners for choice design are.....
Jennifer U , KitKatScrapper and Theresa!!
Congrats to you ladies and please email me at sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com with your choice design from any of my shoppes listed on the side and I will get you your gift :)

And On to a gift for everyone.....
~*Sorry this gift has been given*~



And hiding in yesterdays gift was an exclusive template just for the 12 days celebration!
Alright.. I am off to do some cleaning from the girls and mine mess of baking and candy making tonight and I will be back tomorrow with yet another gift for you all and another chance to win some more goodies :)

Until Tomorrow....

24 comments:

thescrappywife said...

Thank you for the gift! I just found out about your blog, and the other gifts were lovely, so I'm certain this will be as well. Thank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Dec [LA 10:05pm] - 17 Dec [NY 01:05am, UK 06:05am, OZ 05:05pm] ).

Danyale said...

Thanks again for another great freebie....I am steady using my stuff!

Angela said...

Thanks very much for another great gift! :o)

belle said...

Thanks for the wonderful gift!

Mollie said...

Ooohhh, this one is so pretty....thanks so very much for sharing. Can't believe you got GH for a buck...way to go girl!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

So Cute!!! I love all the papers and the postcard is so FUN:) Ebay is amazing...Congrats on your $1 purchase, that is AWESOME!!!

Kauanoe said...

Mahalo! Your gifts to us are just fabulous! Your work is incredible.

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!

Fawn said...

Thank you for this...this is super cute!!

tricertifiedx2 said...

So sorry to hear about Date Night being postponed, I was really looking forward to hearing how that went. Soooo, you made sweet treats huh?? Any Buckeye's?? Wanna send some my way?? Just kidding....LMAO!!! Lovin' all the wonderful gifts of the 12 Days Celebration, will never be able to say enough Thank You's girl. Catch up with you soon. Blessings!!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!
Congrats on the AWESOME Ebay bid!!!!!!!

KayJay said...

So annoying when the weather gets in the way of a fun night out! here's hoping it doesn't happen again!
And woohoo for Ebay, JOE is going to be soooooooo surprised, remember to have the camera ready for that look on his face!
Thanks again for the pressie, loving all of them as always!
Take care
Hugs
Kerri

Tiffany B said...

Thanks for the great goodies Liz!

Dawn T said...

I just found your blog through digifree. I am just so sorry I missed the template from yesterday. But this kit is very cool! Thanks for sharing and I'll be back.

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Katrina said...

I have just found your blog from digifree.

Thanks so much

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

Theresa said...

Oooh... thank you for the special Christmas gifts each day..yesterdays template is very cool. I can't believe I won something.. How fun.. and thanks.. I'll have to go have a look.. everything you do is so wonderful. It's a bummer the weather messed up your plans.. the weather is unpredictible here as well. yesterday there were winds in excess of 35 miles an hour at times..

Thanks again.. looking forward to today's gift.

Intense Magic said...

I am sooo loving all these gifts!! You rock!! :) You know, that bubble yum baby is probably still in my mother's attic LOL She never got rid of anything! It's probably an ebayer's dream in there!! Gotta love ebay! Thanks again for all the gifts!!

Jewel said...

We got snow here today too and I narrowely missed getting smushed. The car in the lane beside me slid into my lane - I swerved into the parking lane to avoid her. If there had been a car parked in the parking lane, I may not be here to type this. So I just abandoned all errands for today and came home. Not worth it.

Thanks for the gift - it's still downloading so I don't know whats in it yet. my downloads are painfully slow today - amd thinking maybe the weather knocked out a line somewhere ot something. But I am sure it will be fantastic 'coz your other stuff is.

Oh and SCORE on the guitar hero. I bought that for mu hubby and kids this year for the WII.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for another "surprise" - can't wait to look inside!

ginnieg said...

Thank you Liz, still haven't gotten over to your store to get my GC turned in but have been busy busy busy, hope it doesn't expire, will do it soon. Love all your surprises.

Dale and Shanell said...

Just found you from Ikea Goddess and love your stuff! What a cute freebie everyday. Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.