Tuesday, December 16, 2008

On the 4th Day of Christmas....

Well... we are under a winter advisory now- SO THE SNOW IS ON THE WAY! LOL. And yes, Joe will probably make the girls the "snow ice cream" this year as well. I guess he has done it for all the years he has been around snow.... I still dont get it. I mean I tasted it and all last year.. and it wasn't horrible, But it wasn't the best stuff in the world to me LMAO. For those that have no idea what I am talking about.. Joe goes out after a fresh fallen snow and scoops up bowls of snow. Then brings it in and puts milk and sugar and cocoa ect... in it and stir up and eats it. Kinda like homemade ice cream... but with snow LMAO.
I am pretty sure that it will be soon that they all have another taste. I think I will be passing this year ;)
Roxy knocked a tooth loose today. She and Ana were playing with the wagon (its a toy plastic one) in the living room here pushing each other back and forth. My fault cuz I taught them... Bad Mommy LMAO LMAO. (Just for the whole story on why it became the best thing in the world to do... I was pushing Ana back and forth when I had to run to the RR due to mr. mister giving a hard kick LOL. When I got back Roxy had taken my spot being pusher and was giving it a go. Well she gave a good hard shove and knocked poor Ana forward out of it and falling herself. Well they laughed hysterically cuz I was laughing.. and Ana got back in for a try again. Well Roxy was pulling her back to start at the beginning again and rolled over her pant leg, de-pantsing herself and falling on her butt, pulling the wagon back and Ana on top of her. ) Well so they try again today and Roxy pushed forward only to fall and knock her mouth on the corner of the wagon. No blood thank goodness, but she knocked her bottom front tooth loose.
Now she is excited cuz the Tooth Fairy might be visiting her soon :)

Okay Now on to the reason your here ;)
~*Sorry this gift has been given*~


And here is what was hiding in present number 3!!


I do realize that there was a mistake with the Snow Glitz alpha and have the g .png file for everyone to save.I greatly apologize for the mistake- hope you can forgive me :) (The g is in the sheet so if you use the sheet for layouts, you wont need the png file)
Click to enlarge, then right click and save.

I want to thank everyone soo very much for taking the time out to leave sweet comments. I greatly appreciate it and enjoy reading each one!! BUT... Today I would like to get to know you all a little better....
So comment and let me know what your favorite Christmas Gift was that you ever recieved. Even if it was the baby doll you got when you were 5, I wanna know.
3 lucky people who share their story with me will be randomly picked for a kit of their choice from my shoppe!

And Speaking of Shoppes... Today is dollar day!! YEAH!
And I have 2 brand New Items up for just $1.00!
My Brand New Kit (Can you tell I am ready for a boy to arrive in the family?)
And Brand New Template Set in my Sweet Inspiration Series
Okay, Until Tomorrow......

27 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 16 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Angela said...

Thanks very much for another great gift.

Brenda said...

My very favorite Christmas present, hands down, is my youngest son. He was conceived Christmas Eve 2006, and each day with him is a gift.

What's yours?

Thanks for the presents :-D

Jen said...

Thank you so much. I have 3 boys and 1 girl. You will have so much fun your your little guy.

belle said...

Wonderful! Thanks so much.

Danyale said...

Does it count if you never got that stupid little Easy Bake Oven until you bought it for your own daughter? The one you got to play with until your husband had to replace the clip that holds the light bulb in place, just so you and your daughter could bake some more....? Otherwise it would have to be the first Christmas tree the year I got married. I had two house fires (age 5 and again at 20)that destroyed all my ornaments, twice. My sweet hubby walked in the door with that Charlie Brown tree (all we could afford) and a box of the ugliest, tinseled globes (half price, one broken) I had ever seen. That tree was perfect. Now....what is yours, fess up!

Jennifer U said...

Liz - Thank you for the wonderful presents.

My best present ever was the My Friend Jenny doll I received one Christmas. I had been wanting one and wanting one. I begged every Santa I met and I think I wrote 5 letters to get that doll. Luckily, Santa decided I was good that year!

My Friend Jenny was awesome. She had brown hair and eyes like me and little Mary Jane shoes. She could stand up on her own and I could change her clothes as much as I wanted. Jenny was, by far, my best present and I still have her today.

Stefani said...

LOL to Danyale's post! This is actually a harder question to answer than I thought! Something my mom gave one Christmas that I no longer have (it must have gotten lost in a move somewhere along the way) was a black umbrella that when you opened it up you saw scenes from the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel. An wonderful gift that kept me smiling even in the dreariest of rainy days!

Thanks for the gift today and for the "g"! :)

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Ohhh, I remember this Christmas like it was yesterday...All I wanted was a pair of clogs, I begged, dreamed and cried I wanted them so bad. I was 9 years old, and we never had very much money at all. My Grandmother had lived with us since I was 3, so there were 5 of us in a 600 square foot home. I don't even remember a tree, our house was to small *sad*. Anyway, I was so exctied to open my present from my parents and sure enough it was the clogs I had always wanted:) BUT WAIT...then I got to open the present from my Grandma and it was a my very first pair of nylon socks to wear with my clogs!!!! My sister was pissed...she didn't get to wear nylon socks till she was 12, and I just got them for Christmas. hehehehe Aren't sisters great! LOL I think I wore those clogs out!!! I still have a shoe problem today! LOL Merry Christmas All

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Ooops...I got so excited to tell you my favorite Christmas that I forgot to say "THANK YOU", for todays download!!! You are so sweet to do this everyday and I love your style:)

SandyScrapper said...

Thanks for your 12 days of Christmas gift! Can't wait to see what's inside. :) Hmmm, I think one of my favorite Christmas gifts is an antique sewing machine cabinet. My husband found it at an antique mall and spent several week-ends restoring it. I had no idea what he was doing in the garage all that time. On Christmas morning he wrapped a huge box with many smaller boxes inside. I unwrapped each one and finally got to the smallest which had a note that told me to look in the tree. I saw a jewelry box and got pretty excited. Inside was not jewely, but another note that said to go look in the garage. Car?! No, it was the sewing machine cabinet. I was 29 at the time and had been wanting such a cabinet for awhile. I just love it and everytime I sit down to sew I can't help thinking of all the trouble my husband went to. :)

Kelseyll =) said...

Thank you so much for today's gift (and for fixing the g...lol). Christmas has always been made very special in our family. I received some beautiful things over the years, but the best gift I received was finally getting to be a Mom after 10 years of trying. So, even though my adopted daughter came the last day of July (Christmas in July!) that Christmas of 2005 was so very special as my sister and I both had new babies and we all spent Christmas at our parent's place. We had quite a houseful and wore out more than one set of batteries in our cameras! =) I used to look forward to new clothes or something for the house...now all I want is for our family to be together and get some amazing pics to scrapbook! =) That is my favorite gift now.

Mollie said...

Thanks so much for the goody today...it'll be fun to play with:)

kitkatscrapper said...

Thanks so much for the goodies! They're beautiful!

My favorite gift was a "Growing Up Skipper" doll (Barbie's sister). I got her at that in between age where I wasn't sure I was ready to give up Barbie but was afraid I was too old. W/ GU Skipper, you could rotate her arm & she'd grow boobs and grew taller! Rotate the other way, she'd go back flat and short! I could NOT believe my mom had bought her but I was the kid of the hour for a short time (because no one else's mom would buy her! *LOL*).

~Day~ said...

Thank you so much for all the awesome gifts! I love them all so far and am excited each day to see what other amazing goodies you have created for us! It is very generous of you to do this!

Jewel Goodwin said...

One year my mom made me this amazing rose coloured afghan. It's still on my bed, keeping me cozy like ahug from my mom. I love that blanket - it's about 15 years old and soem stained, but I can't ever part with it.

Thanks for the prezzie!

Marcia said...

My best Christmas gift was my engagment ring from my husband. Have a wonderful day.

RealRach said...

My favorite christmas gift was my 10 speed bike when I was 10. To this day, I have talked about this gift each and every Christmas.

You must not live too far from me. We are also under a snow advisory. I am 10 miles from MI/OH border. Didn't know we were so close!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another AWESOME goody!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany B said...

You are spoiling me. Thanks for the goodies!

Sus said...

Great gift :o) Thank you so much for sharing your time and tallent

Theresa said...

I remember when I was younger.. maybe 8/9 yrs old, my brother was 11 years older than me and in the Army. He was my hero.. I missed him so much.. I was so sad every Christmas that he was gone.. but one year.. my parents surprised me and took me to the airport to pick up my brother. I cried and cried.. I was so happy. I remember him giving me some chapstick, i had been sick and my lips were chapped. Man, I cherished that chapstick.. =) and was so happy to have my brother home for Christmas. So.. I think that was one of the best Christmas presents as a kid.. I've had many more with my DH.. too many to count. I've been blessed.

Thanks for all the free goodies and sharing with us.
Merry Christmas

Kauanoe said...

Mahalo for the present!

My favorite Christmas gift ever? Was spending Christmas 2003 with my beloved Grandmother before she passed away in 2004. I don't remember what I received that year but the family memories and pictures are what I cherish as my Christmas gift.

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

Intense Magic said...

Ohhh I remember one Christmas when I was at the age where I wasn't sure of the existence of Santa. Well, I decided a test was in order LOL. I wanted a Bubble Yum baby but I didn't tell anyone until late on Christmas eve. I wrote a letter to Santa and left it with his milk and cookies, asking if he had one could he leave it for me. Bare in mind that this is the late 70's, no 24 hour walmart, we lived wayyy out in the country!! Well, lo and behold, Christmas morning...there was that baby with my note rolled up under her arm!! I'm a believer!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ho ho ho ho ho..... haha .. yup.. still luvin' the gifts! ;) Thanks Liz! The template looks awesome. The new kit preview is very cute. Always like how clear, crisp and vibrant your designs are.

Hmmm fav Xmas toy as a kiddo? Gotta be my Dominion Pro Rollerskates I got when I was 11. I lived in those skates! Life was much brighter after I got them.! hahaha I know .. don't laugh.. totally before rollerblades. lol

Wide Grinz, DiAnna

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for Day 4 gift!! Looking forward to opening it. I missed the first three days of your gifts - sorry I didn't get here sooner.