Monday, December 15, 2008

On the 3rd Day Of Christmas....

Okay So I figured since Yesterday I was late the new time would be 1 am EST time to post new, to give everyone full 24 hour chance. So new time to watch for is 1 LOL.

Today was pretty good I have to say. My team won the game, GO STEELERS!! LOL Even though I too am a little confused by the play call that lead to their winning.... But YEAH!!!! Okay then I was ticked at them.... Cuz the game ran over by a half hour... which meant 60 minutes was late to come on. Wasn't too interested in 60 minutes.. .but to sit and wait for it to be over so my Survivor could come on.... Talk about being impatient! LMAO Me and Joe had put a wager on the outcome... he wanted something stupid if he picked the winners (Matty and Susie) and I picked Bob and Sugar. What did I get for picking right??? A kid free date night out! WOOT. So Tuesday guess what I am doing??? You guessed it baby, I am going out to dinner and a movie and enjoying a night kid free before the babe comes. (Hey I think I deserve it :)
No new snow today... It was actually in the 50's all day. :) So I finished up the lights outside that I had been putting off doing and did some last minute yard clean up before the snow does come. It sucks about living in such a "downtown" setting. All the walkers and people visting the dr. or hair salon or Sports shoppe right next door travel through our yard and well... You know how people are. Either way....
I went to random.org once again for tonights drawing and the winners of a $5 gift certificate to my shoppe are.......

ginnieg and Jewel Goodwin!!!!
Congrats to both of you fab ladies, If you would please email me at
sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com
and I will get you your gift cards to go off and do some shopping :)

Now for Day 3's Gift
~*Sorry this gift has already been given*~
And here is what was hiding in day 2's pressie :)
Named after one of my dear friend Lilly's sweet niece. It just screamed perfect for recent pictures I had seen of her.
my new mini kit Tannah


Thank you all for your sweet comments and I hope you all enjoy todays gift!
Tomorrow I will be back with another present as well as another chance to win a fabulous gift :)
Until Tomorrow.....

33 comments:

Kristi M. said...

Liz I tried to extract the file and I was told there wasn't anything there. Is it me on my end causing this?

Liz said...

Hmmm I downloaded the zip and it opened fine for me... Anyone else having trouble? There should be 4 folders inside the main folder.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

KayJay said...

Worked for me Liz, no problems, and boy its beautiful!! Thanks a lot for it, my dear friend.
So I have to ask, this time last year you and Joe were making "Snow Ice" will you be doing that again this year?! Hihi, unfortunately I forgot all about it whilst we had LOTS of snow, but when it comes back (which unfortunately it will) then I will find that old blog post and try it with the boys!!
Look after yourself and have a great night out tomorrow - I'm spoiling myself tomorrow too, I have a hairdressers appointment! yippee!
Hugs
Kerri

cat1393 said...

opened for me too. AND I love the colors:)

Angela said...

Thanks very much for sharing these beautiful kits with us!

Danyale said...

Soooooo cute, again! Loved the chocolate specialty paper.....looks like velvet! Thanks for another great day of Christmas!

Brenda said...

Thanks so much :-D

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!

belle said...

Fabulous! Thanks so much.

Mollie said...

Wow, these are just gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing:)

grannymike said...

Thanks so much for the lovely kit from yesterday. I will be excited to open the one I'm downloading now.

MissLilly said...

WOW,WOW,WOW!!! Thankyou so very much Liz,I just opened it & was blown away,you are generous beyond words here I was thinking I was opening 1 present & I won't spoil the surprise for the people that have yet to open theirs but let me just say that there is way more than just 1 inside,from the bottom of my grateful heart Thanks again Liz,& have a wonderful time on your kid free date night,& yes you do deserve it,Love ya mate xox
P.S. Kristi,I will PM you @ beentherescrappedthat with some suggestions on how to get your present to open xox

Madae said...

I also can't unzip it for some reason! I'll keep trying though. The mini kit from yesterday is beautiful. Thank you for the gifts!

tricertifiedx2 said...

No problems here with unzipping the folder. Another AWESOME gift Liz!! Thanks so much :). I had a giggle with Kerri's comment on the "Snow Ice", if I had thought about it when we had our 1 snow in 4 years I would have done some up for my kids....LOL. We will see if we get the chance ever again, I may have to take them somewhere that has snow on a regular basis (like where my Dad lives). Enjoy your night out without the kiddo's, you truely deserve it!!! Blessings!!

LEIdee Q said...

Thank you for another wonderful gift Liz! Have a wonderful kid free evening!

Aloha!
~Leilani~

Sunba said...

Thanks for the great gift.. Can`t wait until Christmas and som wanted days of to do some scrapping..

Tiffany B said...

I am loving all these gifts Liz. TYVM.

Anonymous said...

flowersgal said:
Thanks for the gifts Liv. Today's Snow Glitz lower case alpha has no "g". The file named "g" has a "3" instead.

Marcia said...

Thanks so much!

Marcia said...

Thanks so much!

Monica said...

Ooooh the alpha's are gorgeous! Thank you for the Christmas pressies! I hope you enjoy your date night, those are always fun!

Stefani said...

The mini kit from yesterday is gorgeous, so another thank you for that! And many thanks for the gifts today - especially love that last one! LOL!! :)

Kelseyll =) said...

I look forward each day to see what new surprise you have...they are all so amazing!!! I absolutely LOVE today's gift! You truly are amazing! Thank you so much!!

... that LadyD! said...

Thanks Liz for the fabulous kit... I missed the first one but i picked it up in your store. I hope you have a wonderful holiday...thanks again for another great one!!!

Demetria

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Jewel Goodwin said...

wow! My name in your blog post as a winner - I am so excited (I don't win much LOL). I am off to email you now and thank you SOOOOO much for the prezzie!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so ever much!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!!

RealRach said...

Thank you! Picked up Day 2 & Todays! Trying to remember to stop back daily!

Anonymous said...

Wickedly cute Alpha Liz. Thanx oodles. Just lovin' the count down. :))

Cheers!!!

DiAnna

icedlatteprincess:) said...

AAHHH!!! Thank you so much!!! These Alphas are so PERFECT for my page I am doing:) Yippy!! I can't wait until tomorrow to be surprised! Thanks again, you are so sweet!

bj_ella said...

Thanks so much Liz! This is gorgeous!