Sunday, December 14, 2008

On the 2nd Day of Christmas.....

Welp- Here I go already, and hour late LOL. But I guess I can't complain too much, I laid down for a quick siesta and Joe decided that I just looked to content sleeping to wake me when I asked- LOL. So needless to say this is going to be a post and run- as my eyes are still soooo heavy and well the babe has given me a workout in the tummy department. Its so funny though, because he is so active to voices. He hears his sisters or Daddy talking and he does flips after flips to make sure his presence is known too :) And the girls tuckered me out running around outside today- Unfortunately no snow angels though :( By the time they had all waken up and eatten their breakfast, the snow was half gone- BUT forcast has called for more this weekend- FINGERS CROSSED!!!!
I want to thank you all for your wonderful comments on Day 1. I enjoyed reading them all and had even more fun going to random.org and putting the numbers in to find out some lucky commenters to win :) So drumroll please....... The 3 lucky winners of my kit Snow Blind are.....

Dayale, t.cimorose and Patrick and Jennie!!!!!
CONGRATS TO YOU FABULOUS LADIES!!!
(please email me at sweetdigiscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com so that I can get you your gift!)

And On To day Number 2.... Are You ready????
~*Sorry this gift has already been given*~


OOO And what was hiding in present number 1???
My Mini Kit- Winter Chill

(Just so you all know, not everything will be of Christmas or Winter nature- I want to keep it a mix just like you would get for Christmas :)

And Before I forget... If you have young kiddos and tons of play time pictures to scrap... You dont want to miss Gotta Pixel's Gotta Grab It Event. TONS Of great kid themed items for just $1. to mix and match and make a huge kit to your liking :) I went more of an boy theme with mine-(cant for the likes of me figure out why I am stuck on boy stuff ;) LMAO


And today..... 2 lucky commenters will be randomly picked to recieve a 5.00 Gift Card to my BTST Shoppe!!! GOOD LUCK- And hope you enjoy todays gift.
Until Tomorrow... with something new for you all ♥

40 comments:

Jan said...

Thank you. I was downloading Day 1 when you took it down. :(

Dreamer In Denim said...

Thank you! Can't wait to see what's in it!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Dec [LA 09:32pm] - 14 Dec [NY 12:32am, UK 05:32am, OZ 04:32pm] ).

Brenda said...

I love the Winter Chill kit - perfect for Christmas in Florida. Can't wait to see what's in this one :-D

Danyale said...

Are ya tired of seeing me yet!lol.....I am busy scrappin away with the fab Winter Chill already, will post one today so come look, if you can get off that couch girl! Totally lovin the colors of "Trouble"....that little tire brad is crazy cute! Off the GP for a little shopping....;)

belle007 said...

Wonderful day 2 present. Thanks so much!

Intense Magic said...

Thanks so much, Liz!! Lovin' it!!

cat1393 said...

Liz, I love the colors of day 2!

Amie Brown said...

Your Freebie will be featured in january's issue of creative digitally magazine
In top 50 freebies.
for more information please visit http://creativedigitally.blogspot.com/ if you
would rather not be featured please let me know by email amiehiggs@hotmail.co.uk

Heather S. said...

What a wonderfully generous spirit you have - fabulous Christmas gifts you're giving away! Thank you so much... Keep well & take care of yourself and the wee one!

Jen said...

These are all so cute! Thanks for sharing.

shmooangel said...

Thanks for sharing another great freebie!

Theresa said...

Thanks again for Day 2. Can't wait to open it.

Stefani said...

Thanks!! Can't wait to open it! :)

Elaine said...

Darn - I missed yesterday's. Thanks for today's gift, though. Can't wait to open it. Also, Snow Blind is way cute; ski elements would be awesome too!

tricertifiedx2 said...

So sorry you didn't get your snow angel pic's :(, but I am keeping my fingers crossed for you for more snow so you can!! Love your generous spirit girl, you are just AWESOME!! Just had to let you know again ;). Take care of the little man, and the three princess' and I hope to catch up with you soon. Blessings!!!

Marcia said...

So sorry I missed day 1. That was a beautiful kit. Looking forward to today's goodies. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh Liz these freebies are Beautiful. Thank You for giving so much of yourself. That is what makes you ROCK g/f.
Rylea

Keisha said...

Thank you so much, can't wait to see what it is. :)

KHD

Heidi said...

Wow! Thanks it is a very nice present indeed.
Thanks again!

Meghan Justice said...

Thank you for the present! I can't wait to see what it in the "box". lol

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

Thanks Liz! I just love your stuff! In fact, I love that background paper behind Day 2's gift!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another AWESOME gift!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

I totally missed day 1 :( what a beautiful kit! I am on board now!

Sus said...

Loved the first kit, and the second is just awesome in the color scheme. Thank you :o)

marilyn said...

thanks for sharing!

Quietangelsb said...

Wow- bummed that I missed such a beautiful kit for Day 1 but thank you very much for today's gift. Off to unwrap it!

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thank you so much for todays freebie!!! So CUTE:)

holly said...

Sad that I missed day one, oh well can't wait to see what today's is!
Thanks
Holly

Kelseyll =) said...

I just found your site today and am thrilled with gift #2...it is GORGEOUS!!! Thanks so much and for a chance to win $5.00! I love that Snow Blind kit!!!! I have snowboarding pics and need a good kit for that! =) See you tomorrow!

fl_connie said...

And wasn't yesterday's beautiful!!??
Can't wait to see today's. Thank you so much for this celebration!

ginnieg said...

What fun this is. I feel like a child again and believe me I am far from it. Thanks for the fun and games

Anonymous said...

Many, many thanks!

Briawna said...

Thanks for Day 1's Winter CHill. I love it. Lookin' forward to day 2 surprise!

LEIdee Q said...

Aloha Liz!
Thanks so much for the wonderful mini! Can't wait to use it! Too bad I missed Day 1. :o) Was busy getting things ready to pick up DH from the airport. He just got back from Korea. Anyways, just wanted to say thank you for the lovely present! Hope all is well!

grannymike said...

Thank you so much. I missed day one, but I'm happy to be downloading day 2. This is very kind and generous of you.

Jewel Goodwin said...

Thank you! I loved day 1 and am excited to see what is in day 2 :)

Anonymous said...

Luv.. luv.. luvin' the gifts! I just adore your designs.. so this is truly so much fun and I feel so lucky to get them. Thank you so much Liz!!!

Huge Grinz Here...

DiAnna

Jen said...

Thank You!!!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!