Friday, December 12, 2008

On the 1st Day of Christmas.....

Okay So I am sitting here in a little disbelief. This little event marks a year anniversary since meeting some of my wonderful digi friends. And its also the 2nd time doing this. Wow, time flies seriously. I mean alot of things have gone on in the last year- but then I think, wow it wasn't really that long ago. Still fresh in my mind I guess ;)
It snowed today, not too much but man was and is it beautiful. I love looking out and seeing the lights glistening off the fresh snow. I am going to be taking the girls out in the morning after breakfast to make snow angels- I promised! Since tonight it was just too dark after the snow had stopped and well... its supposed to be 19 degrees out. But I have the batteries charged and ready for some snapping tomorrow- I can't wait.

Okay, So I will stop making you all wait cuz I know what the anticipation is like and its eating at me now. hehehe

So How does this work exactly.... Well Its just like waking up to wrapped gifts waiting for you to rip them open and find out whats waiting inside- But you just dont get to rip at these ones- You gotta download LMAO.

But Each day I will come back around midnight EST time and put up a new gift for you all to enjoy as my way of saying Happy Holidays. Each Time I put up a new gift... The previous days gift will be disabled and revealed for everyone to see what you got :)
Okay... Ready???
~*Sorry This Gift Has Already Been Given*~
Please Note this Download is only available for 24 hours and then it will be revealed for a new suprise to be given! Hope You All Enjoy!!
And 3 lucky commenters will be picked out today and announced tomorrow with the gift reveal to win my brand new kit "Snow Blind"
So Tomorrow I will be back with a new gift for you all to open, Announce 3 lucky winners and hopefully have some super cute pics to share from our day in the snow :)
Until Tomorrow.....

38 comments:

Brenda said...

I can't wait to see what's under the wrapping - thanks so much. And make a snowangel for poor lil ol me in Florida :-D

(Not that you will be down in the snow, I hope - when are you due?)

belle007 said...

Thanks so much for the fabulous present!

andria said...

thanks for the beautiful gift hon, so pleased I found you again..whew just in time and love your new kit Snow Blind the colours are awesome very christmassy huge hugz n appreciation for the gift hugz andria in Australia

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 13 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

KayJay said...

I remember playing this last year, so much fun! Thanks Liz, its been a great Year! Here's to many more!

Now to open your surprise!
Have fun in the snow, can't wait to see the pictures! We have a picture day today too - chopping down our Xmas Tree in the woods!
Bye 4 now
Hugs
Kerri

Lori said...

I unwrapped your present and LOVED it! The colors are wonderful and the snowflakes are just beautiful! Thanks so much!

MissLilly said...

And the countdown begins,the year has been awesome already but even more awesome to go out with a bang well 12 bangs really LMAO,I am soooo wishing I was there with you & the girls to make snow angels,can you write my name in the snow like last year & take a pic & when I look at it I can imagine that I wrote it, 'In the snow I've never seen' LMAO see you tomorrow with bells on o.k Thanks again my friend Love ya xox

Yvonne said...

thank you

Intense Magic said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! How awesome! Can't wait to see your photos in the snow. I so hate the cold and snow but seeing it through the eyes of children is so great! :) Have a wonderful day!

Danyale said...

Okay, I know you get tired of us telling you how great your kits are to work with, but..........They are really awesome! I had to sneak a peek at my download, and totally am loving it, as usual. I don't even know how you get light colored papers so touchable,and thanks for the "snow bling" it will probably be the snow I get! Have fun today, and will be checking back everyday!

Danyale said...

Forgot to say, great "Snow Blind" kit! Love the colors, and my daughter said "Look Mommy, she put in finger boards!" Too funny, she thought they were the finger skateboards kids play with.....Show you how oblivious we are to snow, but how great this kit would look with some beach sand pics too!!!!!!

Sue said...

Thank you for the surprise.

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the present...I love Surprises...

shmooangel said...

Thanks very much for the surprise gift, and the Snow Blind kit is awesome...love the colours!

Sus said...

Uhhh, love this gift. I can´t wait to put it to good use. Thank you so much :)

Susanne

Theresa said...

thanks for the gift. I'm patiently waiting.. =)

cat1393 said...

Love surprises! Can't wait to play w/ this...just learning digi:)

Jody said...

I love the gift. Somehow I love winter colors. Thanks so much. Looking forward to Day 2 :)

akizo said...

Thank you so much for wonderful gift!
I can't wait to play with this!!

~Day~ said...

That is totally adorable! Thank you for the wonderful gift! And your snow blind kit is wonderful too!!

t.cimorose said...

I'm so excited to see the surprise. Also I love your new kit Snow Blind. There are going to be 3 lucky people. Thanks so much.

Bea said...

Thank you so much!! and I luv the icicles in your other great kit!!

corriekate said...

Thanks for the gift! SO PRetty!!! THe snow Blind Kit is AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for your freebee and sharing your talent. It is much appreciated! Janet

DigiFreebiesList said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Winter Celebrations - Christmas post. Thanks again.

tricertifiedx2 said...

WOW, is it really your 1 year anniversary of doing this?? I remember last year very fondly too!! This last year has been AWESOME girl, Thank you for all that you have done. And Thank you for doing this 12 days again....this is so special. You truely ROCK you know that....Right??
OK....so I can't wait to see those precious girls playing in the snow. Wish I had though of the snow angels when we had our snow....not that it would have worked, it was more like ice-snow by the time we got up in the morning...LMAO!! Oh Well. I'm sure you all had a BLAST!!! Blessings!!

Ginger said...

Thank You!

Patrick and Jennie said...

Thank you so much. I am excited for the "surprise" each day! I will be checking every day! I love your kits! so cute! I love the new one! It is awesome!

Angie said...

Lovely mini kit! I can't wait to use it for hybrid scrapping. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this wonderful gift you shared.

Jewel Goodwin said...

Thank you for the pressie - and happy 1 year anniversary of meeting your scrap-friends! I am new to this (just a month or so) but I can see how the itme flies:)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the gift for Day 1. I love your snow kit. The colors are fabulous.
Thanks again,
Teresa
tjbntb@yahoo.com

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany B said...

Thank you Liz I always enjoy your work.

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much for the surprise!

Anonymous said...

Woot! Woot! Brilliant gift Liz. Luvin' the colour scheme of the first day of Xmas! Thanx bunches!

DiAnna

Amy said...

Love the present Liz! Thanks so much for your generosity!

Amy