Monday, December 22, 2008

On the 10th Day of Christmas.....

ITS FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am soo with you Rach! I need all the flannel I can get right now. The thermometer reads 4 degrees- the weather says the windchill makes it feel -2 YEAH! And it has been a blustery day for sure to top it off. If anyone caught the Cincinnati and Cleveland football game (even if a glimpse from your dh watching LOL) That is just about what it was like here. The wind was just horrid!! I had a few trips outside to reput the lights back on where they were supposed to go LOL. It did snow, but with the wind going, it didn't account for much of anything.
Although it was cold outside, it was HOT in here! I am a huge Steelers fan, and well today left me nothing short of um.... feeling like the idiots you see on tv that can't stop screaming like they can actually hear me LMAO. Then Joe was prancing around the house super excited because his team (the Miami Dolphins) won again today. I have to say- for any of you that might follow football as well you will nod in agreement- the fact that they are pushing for playoffs after going 1-15 last year is well... awesome.
Okay- well enough football talk.... I did get a good amount of presents wrapped- YEAH. I can't believe how close we actually are! OOO Soo much still to do. *Heres to wishing for more time- for ALL OF US! LMAO* I am glad to hear though that I am not the only one that has gone through the ruinning of a big surprise ;) Joe and Roxy played today- She is actually learning well enough to get a few notes right I am so proud. Ana tried, MAN- The guitar is MUCH MUCH bigger than she is and well... its just a riot to watch her try and rock out. I share some pics tomorrow I took of them *wanna scrap them tonight*
Speaking of Scrapping..... On to todays goodie.....

~*Sorry this gift has been given*~

And here is what was hiding in yesterdays present- Another mini kit that will be in the shoppes later on today.
Flannel Comfort

Well... Until tomorrow ladies Much Love and Thanks for all your sweet words..

28 comments:

fl_connie said...

Thank you so very much for the lovely gifts! Hope you have a wonderful, happy, safe Christmas! Stay warm! ((hugs))

icedlatteprincess:) said...

Thanks so much for day 10!!! LOVE the Alpha:) Have a wonderful day!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

LOL! Yeah, FOOTBALL going on over at our house as well. Robert watched while I worked on decorating! Hopefully, I will be pretty well finished with it all tomorrow and hooray for YOU for being nearly finished with gift wrapping!!!

Can't wait to see your scraps of the girls - TOO SWEET!!!

Thank for another gift Liz - you are just spoiling us BIG TIME!

Love atcha girlie,
Linda :)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 22 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Kelseyll =) said...

Thanks so much for today's gift! I absolutely LOVE it! =)

Natalie said...

Thanks for the wonderful gifts - I love them each and all. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! May your Christmas be filled with good things to eat, quality wine to drink and may you never receive a piece of coal in your stocking!
*mwa* lotsa love
Darcy

Angela said...

Thanks very much for the great alpha!!

Intense Magic said...

Glad someone is happy about football this weekend hahaha! Hubby being a Cowboys fan and me being an Eagles fan...it was not a happy household here LOL. But I feel ya on the cold... -11 wind chill here this morning! Thanks again for all the gifts! You're awesome!

belle said...

Thanks for the great gift! Happy Holidays!

Danyale said...

Our house has been all about the college footbal scene (Tide-Auburn....Gatores-Seminoles) So you know it ain't been pretty around here, lol!!!!No two people like the same teams....total laugh riot while a game is on! Thank you so much for all the great presents you have worked so hard to make for us! They are awesome, and I am spending the morning playing with them, so you will see them again....;) Warm wishes and hugs from Florida!

dawn said...

Another fun freebie...thanks. It's cold here too; the coldest so far this year...brr.

lovetocraftbetty said...

Thank you for Day 10 gift!!

The mini kit you gave us yesterday is gorgeous, I love the ribbon wrapped frame!

Carrie said...

Thanks for the great alpha!!

Tiffany B said...

Thanks for making the holidays so Sweet Liz~

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks a bunch!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks a bunch!

Miriam said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Many thanks!!

Sus said...

Thank you so much, Liz. You are my favorite Santa this year ;o)

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another GRAND goody!!!!!!!!!

Jewel Goodwin said...

Thank you for the treat. It sounds like a good time is being had by all with that guitar - I can't wait to see your photos. I also can't wait for my family to get theirs! I wrapped it before I even brought it into the house - I don't usually do that, but didn't want to risk the surprise getting ruined:)

cherylzyx said...

Thank you very much!

RealRach said...

Well since you are talking FB...We are STILL die hard Detroit Lions Fans here. We are actually praying for a 0 & 16 season so we can go into the record books for SOMETHING FOOTBALL RELATED! LOL heehee

Now I can clearly say, I love todays freebie! And thanks for doing them in sheets. My favorite way to have them! wink wink

You will do well with these once you get them in the GP Store!

MemoryKeeper said...

Thanks so much for your festive freebie...the warmth of the colors is perfect for a variety of pages!

Here's to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me...
www.EasyCustomBlogs.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hahaha.. great entry today.

Luvin today's gift too. Thanx bunches and bunches Liz!

DiAnna

Anonymous said...

Can you hear me crying? Yeah I missed it.

Anonymous said...

This one went fast!!!
I was here at my regular time yesterday, and it was not available.
I sure do love your work!