Monday, December 29, 2008

A little behind.....

Okay wow, I have fallen behind and I totally apologize. Thank you all so very very much for the well wishes and thoughts being sent my way. Me and the babes greatly appreciate it. However, no little "mister" just yet. BUT... He is giving me a run for my money right now which is greatly due to my absence. I have a doctor's apt. to figure out just how much longer the labor might be prolonged, and see what all else is up. I have started the early stages of labor already, and Its a little difficult to just take it "easy" when instinctively I am wanting to do all the nesting.
Little "mister" is really at the breaking point I do believe as my hives are getting worse and yesterday was almost unbearable to do anything with my hands and Christmas night just had my feet sooo swollen I was "sockin" it everywhere LOL. Good thing there wasn't any snow :)
But I am getting a little bit of up time and had to come and update you all plus give you your much anticipated last giftie :)
So lets not keep you waiting any longer- before I go into my Christmas updating LOL. I am showing the preview for this last one as well since you have all waited far to long as it is for it :) My last gift for the 12 days is my new not-so-mini kit "Grace"

~*~Sorry this link has expired~*~
So onto how the holidays went :)...... Did everyone get what they wanted for Christmas???
I got more than I had even expected- But MUCH wanted and needed things :) Joe was so sweet and got me a new make-up set, new toaster (ours was just driving me insane with the stupid settings not doing the right thing LOL) a new HUGE crockpot and some body spray. My dad got me the Magic Bullet set. GOD I LOVE THAT!!! I have already used it for alot of stuff and I can't wait for using it for juicing after the babe's born. Since I am BF I am going to be needing all the yummy juices I can drink!! AND... Did you know that it can make baby food from the meals that I make?? That is sooooo going to save money when it comes time to be giving "mister" more solid type foods. My MIL got me a beautiful necklace and my SIL gave me a visa gift card, and my Sister got me a some new china. All and all the best gift hands down will have to be the girls total reaction to Santa coming.
Ready to laugh?- LMAO I know I did. So the girls put out the reindeer dust for the deer Christmas Eve. They were just tooo excited and Roxy told me if we didn't feed them they wouldn't see our house! LOL- So out we went and sprinkled out the dust for Santa's sleigh to find us.

Then they came in and wrote their notes to Santa and put out the cookies and milk and were fast asleep! I was shocked- I mean when I was a kid I COULDN'T sleep with all the excitment going on. So at 10 they are out like lights- and It started my back and forth for the night every hour. So after getting the pressies out at my house and having the cookies and everything like the plates and dishes prepared for dinner and the turkey in for basting I decided to go out to my favorite place to see on Christmas. This place just is absolutely gorgeous every year with all the lights and each year they add on to their decorations. I just am amazed at all the work they put into decorating their home and so very much envy them LOL.

So after coming in the door from my 5:30 am trip up to my dads to baste the turkey, I came home to what I hoped to grab a quick cat nap until the next hour basting time. WRONG- LMAO Roxy woke up just for a quick drink and restroom run- Sleepily walks to the bathroom and gets her cup and was heading back to bed. Goes around the corner and I was just amazed- She didnt see the gifts and was going back to sleep! Hahahaha- You know kids better than that.... She comes running back and goes MOMMY!!!! Santa came! *It had just taken a moment to sink in she wasn't dreaming I guess* And I told her to quitely just sit on the couch and she could have her stocking until her sisters woke up. Not but two minutes later Stevie wakes up for the same reason as Roxy did- And it didn't even take a second to sink in for her. She didn't make it to the RR- She had to stop first for all the WOWS. Then she had to be forced into the RR. Then Ana just opened her eyes and shot right out of bed and came running from hearing her sisters carrying on. So at 6 am I woke up Joe to come out and open gifts as I just couldn't make the girls wait any longer LOL. They were sooo excited with all their gifts- But just as you would expect with kiddos- The smallest things got the most play at first hehehehe.

Christmas dinner went really well- the turkey was delish! The girls had a blast going to all the family's houses and spending time with everyone. They didn't nap once until it was on the car ride home from the MIL's at 9 that night. They all 3 crashed hehehe. All the running though aggravated my hives something fierce and left me a swollen splotchy balloon. But was sooooooo worth it.
Okay I have rambled a WHOLE bunch I know.... So I am off to celebrate my birthday today- YEAPPERS- I am the big 24 Today!!! WOOT!! I will update soon on how the dr. apt goes and what is up with the little "mister" Plus hopefully today I will get some PC time to finish up the kit I have been making just for him and the new pics I am going to have :)

61 comments:

Glynis said...

Ghunibee Scraps wishes you Happy Birthday.
How lovely to see those pictures of your children, mine are grown up and around the world. I miss that, wow he's been sound. One day I hope I am blessed with Grandchildren and hear it again, although DH does do a very good wow and I do have to stop him from rooting under the tree!
I hope all goes well at Dr's.
Happy New Year and Thanks for the gift.

Kathy said...

Thank you for another beautiful gift! I am so glad all is 'well' there. Happy birthday! and thank you again for all of the lovely gifties!

Gwen said...

I am so glad to hear that all is well with you and Little Mr...and I hope that all goes well at the Doctors appointment.

Thank you for the fantastic gifts...you ROCK girlfriend.

And I hope and pray that you have a fantastic birthday...you sure deserve one after all of the last few days of crazy. So take it easy and try to get some rest today just for you!

{{{{hugs}}}}} to you,
Gwen aka gigichet

Brenda said...

Happy Birthday! And Happy Holidays!

Thanks so much for the gifts - they're all wonderful, and so are you, for being so very generous.

:-D

Danyale said...

Thank you, as always, for giving us some more of your great work! I am so glad you had a wonderful Christmas, and all is well! The pictures are so sweet!

Heather said...

Glad to hear that you and little mister are well - have a wonderful birthday. My middle child will be 24 in couple of weeks. Makes me feel old! Thanks for the wonderful gifts - can't believe how generous you've been! And I can't believe you did this all with 3 little ones and another on the way. Best of luck as you await your wee one's arrival.

icedlatteprincess:) said...

My kids are 8, 14, and 18 and still came running down the hall to wake us up for Christmas morning at 5:59am!!! LOL I love IT!!!! Thank you so much for day 12...It is so cute. Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!! We had a great Christmas this year too. Good luck at the Dr.s and take it easy with little "mister".

belle said...

Thanks so much for the lovely gift. Happy Birthday and Happy New Year! Good luck with the newest little addition to your family.

Fawn said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear everything is ok (sorry 'bout the hives, ugh!) Hope your Dr. appt. brings good news!
Thanks for the Grace kit, it is gorgeous...well worth the wait!
Take care...and Happy New Year (soon!)

Fawn said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear everything is ok (sorry 'bout the hives, ugh!) Hope your Dr. appt. brings good news!
Thanks for the Grace kit, it is gorgeous...well worth the wait!
Take care...and Happy New Year (soon!)

Carrie said...

Glad to hear that you and the little guy are doing ok. I think you had a lot of people wondering about you all weekend. Hope your Dr. visit goes well!

tricertifiedx2 said...

Ahem......

Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday to you....
Happy Birthday Dear Liz...
Happy Birthday to you.
And many more.....

Ok, I hope it sounded better here than it sounded in my house...cause I haven NO VOICE at all...LMAO.
Thanks again for all the Great things you have been giving, you truly do ROCK Girl!!
Ok, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for the Dr's appointment. I think we are just as excited to meet Mr. Mister as you are!! So we are waiting with baited breath here. Hope all goes well and you either get your PC time or you get some face to face time with the little man!! Blessings!!!!:)

Mollie said...

Happy Birthday! Mine was Saturday and there's only a couple of decades between us...lol.
Thanks for the wonderful goody today and I can't wait to hear more about little Mr:)

Jody said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you get your "Little Mister" for your birthday! With all that is going on with you I can't see the Dr. prolonging the birth.

Love seeing the photos of the girls and am very happy for you and your family.

Hopefully your next post will be all about the "Little Mister"!!!!

lovetocraftbetty said...

Happy Birthday wishes to you - may you have a grand year!!
All the best with your doctor's appointment.

Enjoyed looking at your Christmas pictures.

Thanks very much for the beautiful kit - and all your other lovely Christmas gifts that I collected!!

Jewel Goodwin said...

Happy Birthday! Glad to hear you are doing well, though I know how that prolonged labour feels and I know you just need it to END so for your sake, I hope you have a Little Mister soon!

Thanks for the beautiful kit!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! Thank you for your beautiful gifts. Wish you all the best for the new year!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for the MARVELOUS final goody!!!!!!!!!!!
Will add you to my prayers!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANgela said...

Thanks for another wonderful gift!!
Happy Birthday and Happy New Year!!

Dale and Shanell said...

I was gettin a little worried about baby coming on Christmas when you went MIA. Glad all is "well" and hope all at the dr. goes well too. Happy birthday! Thanks for all the fun goodies. I can't wait to scrap!

cindy said...

Thanks so much for all the great kits. You do beautiful work.

Theresa said...

Hi Liz.. thanks for all the gifts. We had a great Christmas here..it definitely sounds like you had a wonderful holiday.. I know kids make it more fun. =)Hope you are feeling better and the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly.

Happy Birthday and Happy New Year..

Tiffany B said...

Happy Birthday Liz and I am so glad you and the baby are ok. Thanks so much for sharing this beautiful kit.

Anonymous said...

Thank you - this is beautiful! Happy holidays to you and all the best in the new year.
:) Marie

shelly c said...

thank you for the beautiful kit!
Happy Birthday, and hope that you will have a Happy New Year with your family too!

cherylzyx said...

Absolutely beautiful, thank you!

Monica said...

I was wondering if the lil' man had made his grand debut! Sounds like it's not too far away! I hope things go well for you and that you have a wonderful birthday!

Beautiful kit!! THank you so much for sharing with all your fans!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday!! You are one awesome girl!! Wow! The kit is gorgeous and well worth the wait!! :) Hope your dr. apt went well and that baby makes his appearance soon! Wishing you all the best in the new year!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the gorgeous mini-kit! Your photos are fun, too. :)

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks again for this, and all the goodies!

MissLilly said...

Oh Liz,I am so thankful that you are ok I was worried,glad that you had a wonderful christmas & thanks for sharing your beautiful photos,that house is really something else,Thanks so much for the present it looks gorgeous & has a gorgeous name aswell,Happy Birthday mate I hope that you have an awesome day & night,Love You xoxo

Katjie said...

This kit is absolutely gorgeous!! THank you!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 29 Dec [LA 09:07pm] - 30 Dec [NY 12:07am, UK 05:07am, OZ 04:07pm] ).

AJ said...

Gorgeous kit! Thank you so much for sharing and Merry Christmas!

Ajila said...

Thank you for the beautiful and elegant kit. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Ginger said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas. Have a happy new year and thanks for sharing!

Melusine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful freebie kit :)

... that LadyD! said...

Hey Liz... girl...I wish you well in the impending birth of the little man. I hope all goes well.(Maybe he'll be the first baby of the new year) Happy New Year to you and the family. Thanks so much for the gift.

Demetria

KayJay said...

I'm late, soo sooo sorry!
But from the HEART
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I hope Mr. Mister let you have a good one, and that he is holding out in there!
So pleased to read that you will be breastfeeding, so much cheaper and easier! And I still have to find out what a Magic Bullet is (have yet to click the link!)
Take care of yourself
Hugs
Kerri

TAS said...

Beautiful kit! Thank you very much. Best of wishes for you and the "Little Mister". Hopefully, you will telling us all about him at my next visit to your blog. Happy Holidays!

Katrina said...

Happy Birthday.

Thanks for the beautiful kit.

Tracy said...

Awesome freebie, thanks so much!! Happy New Year!

Kathy said...

Beautiful! Thank U!=)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Liz and so happy to hear your story of Christmas celebrations and love the pics of the girls. Sorry about the hives, I've had them and they totally suck.....and praying hard that all goes well with you for the next couple days. Thanks so much for the gift as it is beautiful. Take good care of you......Love ya g/f. Happy New Year from us to you. Think Lil Mister wants to be a New Years baby? Hugz
Rylea

Simone said...

Happy Birthday, and A wonderful New Year, hope that little Mister arrives soon, Blessings and best wishes

pianomama7 said...

My goodness, you have SO much going on in your life right now! Wishing you the best with your new little one almost here! And thanks for Grace - I love it! Even the preview is gorgeous!!!

MemoryKeeper said...

Happy Birthday and I just want you to know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you await the arrival of the little, precious one. This free kit is so gorgeous...one of the most beautiful I have ever seen, and I thank you so much for sharing it!

Thanks also for sharing your pics with us! God bless you!

Here’s to more happy scrapping, and
Hugs from the heart,
Jeanette

Come scrap your blog with me…
Easy Custom Blogs

angelscrapper said...

gorgeous kit Liz thanks so much

crlin said...

Well, I just found your blog in time to get the last 2 days of goodies! Thank you so much!!!

Peggie said...

Thank you for this beautiful kit.

Jewel Goodwin said...

So Liz - I'm not freebie hunting anymore on your blog - I am NEWS hunting LOL. How are you?

makeyesup said...

sounds like you had a super wonderful Christmas. Wishing you all the joy of the new year. Patiently waiting, like everyone else for you to post the welcome new little one message on your blog.

Martie said...

Wow - what a beautiful mini-kit, I just love the wonderful colours and the elegant vintage feel - thanks sooo much for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks you are very kind who share this kit for free.Thanks so much.
Pelle on ScrapbookFlair.

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Lizzy Love - I am feeling SO awful! I waited and waited and waited to see your new blog post show up on my blog roll and since I have not, I decided to hop on over anyhoo before climbing into bed to see if someone had left a message!!!

I MISSED you AND I missed YOUR birthday girl! Oh, you've just GOT to know how I hope you had a HAP, HAP, HAPPY one and I am SURELY hoping that you've gotten some MORE than well-deserved rest now that the HUSTLE and BUSTLE of the holidays are over!

Thank you SO much for sharing photos of Roxy, Stevie and Ana! They are just THE sweetest little gals and I can hear those little squeals of delight as they open their pressies from Santa!!!

Here's hoping that you come back to report the debut of Little Mister as it is past your Dr.'s appt and a week since posting and I DO hope those aggravating hives have subsided, bless your heart.

I think I now know why I missed your post in looking back at your post date. I got bit my the flu bug for the first time in 20+ years and spent two days with with a high fever and was taking care of my 7 and 9-year-old stepsons!!!

Wishing you peaceful and relaxing days with or without the debut of Little Mister! OH, but I am SO hoping he is here! *wink*

Thank you SO much for the gift of your BEAUTIFUL *Grace* mini - LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! MWAH!

Lots of love and hugs darlin',
Linda *hearts*

Intense Magic said...

Just wanted to pop over and check on ya!! Hope everything is going well and that you are getting the rest you need! Thinking of you! Hugs

Knit Purl Gurl said...

I left you an award on my Mommatudes blog!

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Okay sweetness, I'm getting a little antsy! Just want to know that ALL is well with everyone darlin'.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your PRECIOUS fam and hoping that you shall soon appear to give us the GOOD news of Little Mister's arrival. I'm figuring the doctors have you keeping a low profile until your body bounces back, especially with the hives having gotten so bad. You are being thought of daily Liz love.

Sending you LOTS of LOVE and HUGS sweetheart - Linda :)

Linda said...

Thank you for sharing your time and talents. Beautiful kit!

intelligence said...

fendi bag
fendi hand bag
fendi spy bag
fendi bags
dolce gabbana

Anonymous said...

Thanks for some quality points there. I am kind of new to online , so I printed this off to put in my file, any better way to go about keeping track of it then printing?