Monday, November 10, 2008

Okay So I am soo late

Today was a blast!! We had tons of fun together. It rained so no outtings. But we did order in and spent time together here. The girls played the vtech with us and me and Joe raced each other on his xbox 360 and just had a great time laughing and picking on each other. I baked a german chocolate cake for him.. since that is his favorite and it actually turned out pretty good. I dont usually eat coconut, but I did for him. LMAO
But that is honestly why I am late.. He just went to bed a little bit ago. And well when he snuck off, I snuck on here to get my goodies all ready. But I got too busy in all the zipping and adding my new stuff up for my dollar deals and sale that I haven't yet got to finish my freebie. So that will have to wait til tomorrow :( But the chat today at ACOT has that great hybrid freebie for everyone who comes and also I might be giving a few gift cards out :)
But anyways.. I do want to share with you what took so long tonight to do LMAO.
I put in FOUR brand new products into my stores. And Um.. 2 of them are only a buck today :)
Check these Out:

Full Kit brand New for just a 1.00 TODAY ONLY!!


Layout by Me
using template by Lindsay Jane
Layout By Colie
Template by Colie as well
Full Kit for just a 1.00 TODAY ONLY
Layout by Dsavar


AND....
I also have two other brand new kits that just entered my stores today too :)


Alrighty.. I am off to bed to get some rest from the day. But I will be back tomorrow with that freebie :)

3 comments:

Linda Walton aka bobbysgirlforever said...

Liz, the time you have spent together today for Joe's birthday is THE BEST!

You stinker, sneaking off to post! ROFL! We are too much alike on that one!!! He, he ...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all FOUR of your NEW kits - you are AMAZING!

Will try my darndest to make it to the chat today - is there a time listed that I am missing? My eyes are burning and I'm sure I am missing it somewhere!

Hope you are sleeping soundly and having VERY sweet dreams darlin'!

BIG HUGS,
Linda :)

P.S. I will come back to check for a time in the morning!

tricertifiedx2 said...

Glad you and Joe had a good day, and that he got his favorite for the cake...lol. LOVIN' the new kits!! Can't wait to get them and get some lo's done!! I will try and make that chat also...we have to go shopping for a turkey to fry...yes already. DH volunteered to fry one for his work and they are having their Thanksgiving party on Wednesday. So that's where we are going....lol. Catch you later then. Blessings.

Gwen said...

wow your new kits are WONDERFUL...I just LOVE your work and the colors and elements are wonderful.