Sunday, November 16, 2008

I have a feeling....


That this is coming up to be a few rough weeks ahead. The pains have started already and well the baby is nothing short of a football player right now. LMAO

I am dealing with a good old case of fatigue right now too.. I can't seem to get energy for nothing. O well.... It is all part of what will bring more joy in my life.


After much reading of suggestions I have decided that Sweet Serenity fits this kit best. And I have part 2 for you now :)


I will be back tomorrow with hopefully more energy to post more.

9 comments:

Monica said...

Sweet Serenity, I like it!! The colors are definitely peaceful. Thank you! ;)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Nov [LA 11:55pm] - 16 Nov [NY 02:55am, UK 07:55am, OZ 06:55pm] ).

cherylzyx said...

so pretty, thank you

eve said...

thank you for this pretty kit!

Danyale said...

Thank you as always. I love your work! I'm thinking really hard about your design call.....either way, you have a fan!

KayJay said...

Hi Liz,
how is that little football player keeping, and keeping you! Hope you are feeling a little better.
i have an award for you on my blog, if you fancy it!
Take care
Hugs
Kerri

Lynn said...

Love the name and love the kit! Thank you so much!

Katherine said...

loving the kit!! Sweet colors.
I have an award over at my blog for you :D
hugs

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).