Thursday, November 13, 2008

Getting past the ickies

I got sick :( I am getting over it now, but I woke up the other morning with no voice and a fever. Not fun! And I had to go to the dr. that way to get check up on the babe. HAHA- What a task that was. But me and the girls seem to bouncing it around now. O well... part of the season and weather I guess.
We got the Turducken in for Thanksgiving today. I was quit impressed, and also a tad on teh strained side. It was HEAVY!! LOL. But I can't wait to try it. We got one with cornbread stuffing from Cajun Grocer. So cross your fingers I dont mess it up this year. Its my first time cooking one of these things, and I am a tad scared messing with a bird that expensive.
FOR THOSE QUESTIONING ABOUT THE HYBRID CHAT/CROP!:::
The Crop is scheduled for DEFINITE sure on November 16th at 10 am EST time.
You will be able to download the quick pages for the crop on Friday.
You can find a list of supplies needed to create the year in review here


Okay This is kinda a post and run.. Sorta. I have that new kit a good bit done. But have no idea what to name it. So... lemme hear some ideas!!! I am giving you part one of the kit to download today and then help me in the task of giving it a new name.


Also... Drumroll.....
I am having a Creative Team Call!!
This is my first in almost a year, so I am pretty nervous.

If you want to get all my designs for free to work with, think you can upload to at least 3 different galleries, help me look awesome and feed my super big ego- Then I wanna hear from you!!
Send me your name, a short bio of yourself and link to your most current gallery as well as any other CT's you might be on to my email : sweetdigiscraps@yahoo.com

The call ends Nov. 19th at 12 midnight.
New Team Members will be announced on the 22nd.
(everyone will recieve a response!)

Okay Well until tomorrow... Much Love and thanks in advance for all your comments and name suggestions for the kit in the works!!

20 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 13 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Maryse said...

Love the colours!!!
"waiting for spring",that's what I thought when I saw the white flower.
Thank you so much :)

Gwen said...

glad that you are feeling better and thank you for this part of the kit...I think of fall colors when I see this so I was thinking "Muted Fall" or since we had such a super fall this year in this area "Late Frost".

And thank you for the opportunity to be on your CT...BTW you have mail from me!

Gwen/gigichet

KayJay said...

Hi Liz, love the start of the new kit, the name that sprang to my mind was "In bloom" its that cute little flower!
Hope you are on the mend now, Leigh is down with something too, are you two passing it across the net again! I'll have to have a spray around here, before I get it! ;)
As for that chat, I have just been to ACOT and now I wish, that we hadn't asked my parents to babysit, so we could go to see the new James Bond on Sunday afternoon! Well a tiny bit, cause that book looks brilliant. Oh well, I'll think of you, when I order the popcorn!
Hugs
Kerri

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the freebie, cute stuff! Looking at the colors and flowers - I thought "Misty Meadows". There ya go!!!

Danyale said...

Check out the diverse answers.....good challenge for a Thursday! I saw lakeside, swans, and all those sepia pictures of seafoam bridesmaid dresses that are suddenly popular again just now paired with muted browns......sooooooo....Sunday Afternoon or Timeless? WOW...That is harder than one realizes...see what you mean! Thanks for including us, and for the freebie!

Intense Magic said...

You've gotten some awesome responses...wish I was creative with things like that... I was thinking along the lines of Mellow something...just not sure what LOL. Best of luck with your call! I know you will get some awesome responses!! Can't wait to see who the lucky ladies are!!

Precious & Flyboy said...

The first words that came to me when I saw the kit was..."Sweet Serentiy" Don't know if that helps at all or if you have something already called that. The colors are so relaxing. Thanks for the freebie!

orlando.native said...

I think it looks earthy and feminine, so I'm thinking "Earth Mother"

Thanks!

Angela said...

Thanks for another great freebie.
What about "Whispering Meadow"

tricertifiedx2 said...

Hey there!! So, I don't think we were passing it across the net but I went to the Dr today and I took Alex also. He's down with a double ear infection and upper respiratory infection...yikes!! The Dr's have us both dosed up with antibiotics now so we should be on the mend. Glad to hear that you are back up and on the move.
I hope that I will be able to get my buns moving early enough to make it to the chat on Sunday....but I make no promises...lmao:) Totally loving the new kit. My thought on the name....In the Valley.
Also, want to tell you GOOD LUCK on your CT CALL, so looking forward to seeing who you will get for your team. So I will catch you later girl....Blessings!!!

Ramie :-) said...

Thank you so much! I love the simplicity of this mini kit!

Andi said...

Thanks so much for sharing...

Lynn said...

Hmm, I'm horrible at coming up with names! I've got nothin' for you. Thank you for the freebie though...good luck with the call....sent you an email!
-Lynn@tma

Pam said...

Thank you so much for the lovely freebie.

makeyesup said...

New kit is pretty, I would name it Blossom Inn.

Joey and Megan said...

I'm going to call it "Right Around the Corner" because it reminds me a little of spring but with the muted fall colors. I also like the title "Bloom Where You're Planted" if it has lots of flowers. Thanks for the freebie, I just added you to my Google Reader and the top of my digi-wish list :)

Monica said...

I am totally loving the color combo's here! Can't wait to see the rest of the kit! Thank you so much!!

Kathy said...

Very cute--love the color combo! Thank U for sharing! =)

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).