Monday, October 20, 2008

What a day....

I am getting this post in early tonight, simply because I am beat!! LOL
The girls were nothing short of rotten today and kept me on my toes at all times. We had a dance party, tea part, built a dog house (Really a big tent made from blankets draped over stuff) and pretended to be puppies, And then it was off to my dads house for a visit. Well really he just wanted me to come up and make him some vegetable soup the way my mom use to make it- But the girls kept him super busy too LOL.
Between dancing and screaming and running and everything short of bungee jumping- Okay I am exaggerating now... But you get the idea. Needless to say by the time we got in the car and half way home (We only live 2 blocks away from my dad's house) the girls were already doozing. Within 2 minutes of being in the house and shoes off- they were out like lights. Now its so quiet in here its making me want to nod off.

I want to thank everyone for your wonderful comments yesterday. I greatly appreciate it, and Terry I hope that you enjoyed the kit dear. I can't wait myself to scrap with it again- Maybe tomorrow I might get a free minute :) hehehe. But since today was all about us girls here and us playing and having a great time- I thought it best to make a page just for the girls :)
Dont worry though, Tomorrow I will have one for the boys :)
So without further ado I give you all Play Date Quick Page #2.

I will be back tomorrow with yet another page for the boys, and hopefully have chance to have scrapped and finish up my newest kit.

Much Love to you all.. Until Tomorrow

7 comments:

tricertifiedx2 said...

Ok, so now you are making Me look bad....LMAO!!! Just LOVING that you are getting to blog again. Loving the super QP's that you are putting out, you have such a giving heart!! Sounds like your girls and my son would be like peas in a pod right now. Such a bundle of energy. At least mine still takes a nap in the middle of the day!! Blessings!!!

KayJay said...

ok, if we put your girls my boys and Leigh's Alex in a room, we'd have enough energy to run a whole town on! hihi!
I LOVE the quickpage, but am waiting now on the boy one - I wonder why!
Thanks for blogging again, I love to hear from you and the girls!
Take care
Hugs
Kerri

MomSoto said...

Hi there.
Thank you for this wonderful freebie.

This blog is listed on Twisted Challenges Freebie List today.

Susan (aka qwho) said...

adorable, thank you

Mags said...

This is TOTALLY cute! I don't even have daughters, and I'm still snagging it! Hope you do one for boys too!
THX!!
:) Mags
magsgraphics.blogspot.com

Jan said...

Love this page. thank you. ;)

mkikine said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful QP.

http://au-soleil-de-kikine.over-blog.com/

Karine (France)