Friday, October 24, 2008

All Tuckered Out


Man has it been a day here. This is one of the those days where I am actually happy for the peace and quiet here. LOL The girls must have banned together last night while I was sleeping and agreed to make today the day to push mommy to all her possible limits. Ah, but girls will be girls right?

I did manage a FEW moments on the computer tonight a midst all the chasing around here. I am trying really hard to get my thanksgiving kit done so I can do my decorating shortly after Halloween for it this year. I have some really cute ideas..... Its just getting chance to do them LOL. Wanna peek at what my kit is looking like so far??

I have a nice dent in... now just to finish :)
I been busy lately working on a bunch of new goodies for the upcoming DSD. I think the last time I counted I had 6 goodies that I have made so far for DSD celebration. On top of that Gotta Pixel has a birthday celebration coming up , and so does Elemental Scraps.... AND Been There Scrapped That has a Candy Bash event coming up. So November is looking to be quite jammed packed with tons of fun things to do.
OOO And I am doing 2 crops next month too!! I can't wait for those honestly, and a very talented scrapper at ACOT is going to be using my kits for a great hybrid crop coming up too. I can't wait for her crop to come along- I have seen what she is going to teach to make and its AWESOME!!! Okay, I am taking a few breaths now before that comes up LMAO.
I did manage to get the next part ready for you all of Everescents. I want to thank all of your for your sweet comments on the kit in progress. It is turning out to be one of my favorites lately. So I give to you all today, Everescents Part 3.
~*~Sorry Link has Expired~*~


Alrighty, Its off for a bubble bath and a minute of relaxation. I am sure the girls will be full of it again tomorrow :)
Until tomorrow... Much Love to you all and thank you all once again for all your kind words :)

14 comments:

Kathy said...

These are so pretty x 3!!! Thank U for sharing! =)

Nydia said...

Awesome the 3 of them... Thanks!

masscb said...

thank you, they are very cute.

Danyale Lewis said...

Thanks again, I'm gearing up for some great layouts! Now if we can just get the kids to wear clothes that will blend with your great colors! ;)

Mollie said...

Just found you today and am totally loving this kit. Great work and I thank you for sharing your talents:)

Kimmy said...

Your Everscents scraps have been a delight to see. Thank you so much for your talent!

Jennifer said...

I'm loving this! Thank you.

Rarole said...

This is coming along so well. Very pretty. Thanks for all 3.

Anonymous said...

myscrapbook says: thank you for the everescents kit. love it.

Katherine said...

Another great part sweetie. I also LOVE the sneak peek of the Thanksgiving kit!!!

Lisa said...

This is such a beautiful kit! Thank you, I love the butterfly and flourish. Sounds like you are one busy girl these days. Thanks for taking the time to share your gorgeous designs!!

Pam said...

Thank you for more of this great kit!! Bless you for sharing!

cherylzyx said...

love the butterfly, thank you!

Sue said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful kit! :D