Sunday, October 26, 2008

A Little late....

Well I am a bit late on blogging tonight/this morning. I had intentions at 7:30 to lay down for a quick nap... HAHAHA. Joe decided that he enjoyed the peace and quiet too much that he let everyone go to sleep early- Well except himself. So either way, I am up now and unfortunately I think they girls are starting to stir enough to give sign that they too might be up soon. Although they had a hard day. Being late must have been my moto for the day.
My dad stopped by the house today around 5, asking if I was taking the girls to the parade. Parade??? What, Where? He informs me that a parade is about to start at the end of my street. Like any second. Here I am in my comfy house clothes, Stevie is running around in her diaper only, and the other two are far from being ready to go. So we rush... Find the shoes, find the clothes, wash up the chocolate cookie from the faces, fix the hair, get the jackets- Man if there was a world record for getting 3 toodler girls ready in lightening fast speed... We beat it. We are hearing the sirens, then nothing- Sorta a silent type of parade, passing out the candy and what have you. Rush them out the door and see the band coming around. Well you know what that means. Darned if we didn't do all the rushing only to catching the rear end of the parade.
So I look at Joe, And tell him- If we dont go do something big- they are going to be disappointed to have gotten ready so quickly and excited for nothing. So I said lets go.. Dont know where- But lets go. LOL Stopped up at my dads for a quick visit to give me time to plan out something.. anything. (We dont have much of anything in this town to go to) Finally the only thing that could come to me was to go out for dinner and then to the park to play.
So we did, and the girls had a blast. We lucked out, and where like the only family there playing. (I get super scared easily when there are tons of kids around and I have to still keep track of where each of the girls are LMAO) and They actually stayed pretty still for some quick photos.
The only thing I have to say bad about today really is though is that my grilled chicken salad has given me some fierce heartburn!! WOWEY! I just guess baby jr. is growing him some hair ;)

I want to thank you all so much for all the sweet comments about this kit I have going here. I will tell you Danyale, I too am wanting so bad to take the girls out into the foliage for some great shots for it too :) But A little secret- Hardly ANY of my photos ever truelly match the kit I want to work with, O the wonders of photoshop!! LOL. But first, before I get on my Photoshop soapbox.... Everescents Part 4

~*~Sorry Link has Expired~*~
And remember that Thanksgiving kit??? Yeah well I finally got it done :) Its in my stores (links to the right) But I wanted to show my preview off, cuz I am just so proud for finally accomplishing it! LOL
And just a bit of insider....all my items are coming up on a BIG sale soon!!!
Alrighty.. Until tomorrow,
♥ Much Love and Thanks ♥

14 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Oct [LA 08:42pm, NY 10:42pm] - 26 Oct [UK 03:42am, OZ 02:42pm] ).

Nydia said...

Thanks a lot!

Jan J said...

Love these Everescents kits. Thanks ever so much for sharing your time and talent with us.

Danyale Lewis said...

My digital cup runneth over!! Thanks so much for some more Everescents!

karolyne said...

merci beaucoup pour ce kit !

Shelley said...

Thank you so much for sharing.
I really appreciate it.

Pam said...

Thank you for part4! Your new kit is awesome!

LeslieinTN said...

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with all of us! :)

Sue said...

Thank you very much! I especially love your creative elements. :)

cherylzyx said...

Thank you!

Kathy said...

Pretty! Thank U for sharing!=)

Anonymous said...

so very generous. thanks for sharing your time and talents with us!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much!

Lisa said...

Well, at least you didn't rush and get dressed for nothing! Sounds like a pretty good time despite missing the parade! Thanks so much for another beautiful part of this kit!