Wednesday, October 22, 2008

A little change..

Nothing to out of the normal today.. Kept myself pretty busy trying to get all my goodies ready for DSD. Wow is it ever creeping up on me :) But I have a good bit of goodies to give out then and also a few big events happening all day. I can't wait honestly- I am like a kid waiting for Christmas :)
Speaking of kids, my girls did the cutest thing today. Miss Roxy and Ana were playing doctor with their play check up kit. When it was Roxy's turn to be patient she said she was a mommy with a baby brother in her belly. LOL- Ana was listening to her tummy and then goes "Say AHHH" And Roxy did- then Ana goes- "I see you swallowed the baby" LMAO. I ROLLED IT. It was soo cute. They are soo rotten.
But with all this playing that has been going on lately- I figured we needed a change from it. So instead of another quick page from the Play Date kit, I have started up a new kit. I will come back to give out new pieces as they get finished, But thought tonight would be just right to kick it off. Thanks To Leigh, the growing kit has a name :) So I give to you today Everescents Part 1.
~*~Sorry Link has Expired~*~
I am really excited about this kit already, but I dont know how its going to go just yet, so we will see :)
Alright, I am off to bed for the night- Another day of DSD planning to do tomorrow hehehehe.
♥Much Love and Thanks♥

14 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks so much :-D

I just found your site, and I love your work. Gorgeous colors and kits. I can't wait to be able to raid your shop.

tricertifiedx2 said...

The girls are just tooo cute!! You know someday we are going to have to plan a time that Kerri, you and I can all meet. Am LOVIN the new kit...can't wait to see all it has!! You are just sooooo generous!! Thanks so much!! The weather turned cold for us today...and my plan was to take the kids and their aunt out to take some pics...so maybe I will have some great pic's for the new kit...I hope! Hope you got some rest for another day of planning and designing. Blessings!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful thanks

Katherine said...

Cute new kit Liz...can't wait to see the whole thing. I know it's going to be great!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!

sylvia said...

thank you it looks really beautiful

Pam said...

Wow!! Great stuff you do!! Love the modern romance kit, too! Thank you for sharing this!!

Nydia said...

Love to see you wirting and doing well! Love this kit Thanks!

Holly said...

Just lovely, thanks so much for sharing. I will certainly be back!

MaggieM said...

This is beautiful, thank you!

Yin said...

I like this very much, thanks so much!

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous! Thank you.

Lisa said...

Gorgeous kit Liz, thanks so much! Loved the swallowed the baby story. Kids just crack me up!!

Sue said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you very much. :)