Thursday, October 23, 2008

Click, Click, Click

So the other day I picked up some new lip gloss. I had ran out and needed some- and this was vanilla flavored- So YEAH!! Anyways... I decided today to treat myself to a little un-necessary pampering. You know the deal- Doing the hair and make up and all... and no real place to go kinda day. Either, the girls wanted to get pampered too. So it was nails and lip gloss for us all :) Shortly after the gushing over themselves in the mirror and mommy reassuring them 100 times that "yes baby you look very beautiful" Roxy decided it was picture taking time.
So we did probably about 100 pictures of us all. It was soo funny to watch them make faces and try their hardest to say cheese and smile. They cracked me up something fierce. But the best part about it, is we spent some great girly time together and I now have tons new pictures to scrap with :) (As if I wasn't backed up enough on scrapping- LMAO)
When daddy got home they were all over him telling him all about their day of makeup and pictures. He couldn't get through the living room for a good 10 minutes due to all the chatter going on at once and the constant tugging and wanting him to look at their pretty lips and nails. I told him to bare with it, Cuz there is was TONS more of that to come in his life. I can only imagine poor baby once he gets a little bit older. All the girls are going to want to make him play dress up too, I can just see it now. LMAO
But you can probably guess that I couldn't resist scrapping one of the pictures from today.... And I did it with Everescents. I am just loving how this kit is turning around. I have to say its been a nice change of pace to do something with a little more elegant feel with all the play and kid like things that I have been stuck on lately. Either way... I bring you another installment of the kit in progress.. Everescents Part 2.

~*~Sorry Link has Expired~*~



And here is the layout I did of me and Miss Roxy today :)
That layout gives a little sneak peek at what to expect in tomorrows part of the kit :)
Until then... Much love to you all and thank you all so much for your warm comments- It is greatly appreciated.

13 comments:

makeyesup said...

Pretty kit, love the fall colors, thanks for sharing. And aren't girls fun. Have 2 GDs and they always want to do the makeup and nails too.

KayJay said...

Hi Liz,
sounds like you and the girls had a fun day - I think I may have to borrow my nieces for a day like that, can't see my boys wanting lipstick and nail varnish - ROFL!
Thanks for the second part of your beautiful design! I love it, and am looking forward to tomorrow!
Hope today is a good day too!
(mine was crap so far, crashed the car - no one hurt and not too much damage, but it will hurt the purse! :( I'm hoping its going to improve this afternoon!)Hugs
Kerri

masscb said...

its a very pretty kit. and what a fun day to spend with the girls!

Deatles said...

What a wonderful gift...thank you ever so much. Enjoy your beautiful family, those precious little ones grow up way too soon.

Your generosity is appreciated.

Lukasmummy said...

lol that's so cute, if you ever fel overwhelmed by girly photos I would be happy to scrap some of them for you, I have a boy so I don't get to do girly pages unless I ake photos of my niece. Hugs Crystal xx

Danyale Lewis said...

Thanks so much for the GREAT freebies! I love the colors. Can't wait for more! I tried to put your blinkie on my site, but it doesn't link back. If you have one that does, please send my way. I am trying to get the local girls excited about digi-scrappin', and I love your work and want to share it!

cherylzyx said...

Beautiful, thank you!

Intense Magic said...

Thanks so much for sharing your stuff!! It's always soooo gorgeous! I've been a bad blog visitor, haven't checked in for awhile! Congrats on the boy! :)

Jan J said...

This kit is fantastic. Love it, love it, love it. Thanks so much for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wow, love this part...thank you!

Jennifer said...

Thank you so much

Lisa said...

Thank you for another part of this beautiful kit! Sounds like you had a fun day out. The layout of you and Roxy is adorable!

Sue said...

Wonderful! I especially like the butterfly and the braided ribbon. :)