Wednesday, June 18, 2008

GEEZY!!

Okay so I get things going to a speed and THINK I am doing good. And you know, I should really stop thinking!! I ended up without the Internet for a few days due to the WONDERFUL roofers that were working on the building next door. They broke my dish *Satellite User Here* and well, I had to wait for the right part and all the fun stuff. Now the timing couldn't have been any better since this was also the time I had just received the most AWESOMEST news ever!! I got accepted over at GottaPixel!!!! The ladies over there are so fantabulous is amazing. I am so very excited to be able to working with them as well as know that Stacey felt my addiction to the pixel was crazy enough. LOL


I have been going through a bit of a rough time at the moment, I find for sure find out more definitely about it on Wednesday. Of course then I will let you all know as well. Its just been super crazy and actually a bit of a damper on my spirits I will admit. But depending on what I find out Wednesday will decide my future feelings so to speak about the situation.

The girls have been good lately actually. Nothing too crazy, no bekfast in bed (thank goodness). We had a good fathers day over the weekend. We went to my dads and had a cookout, everyone played outside, the boys football, the kids tag and us girls just kinda took it all in. It was actually a really great quiet day. Very relaxing to say the least.

My dad went in for his check up on his pacemaker/defibrillator yesterday and everything is doing very well. All great news. So all in all everything has been on the up and up! KNOCKING ON WOOD!!!!

I had time since the last post to manage a few projects (4 new kits are screaming at me right now to get them packaged LOL) But I got Colies New Kit In My Garden and couldn't get anything going- My mojo was gone. Until it dawned on me. GET AWAY FROM THE PUTER GIRL!! So I did. I hit print and printed out her kit and me and the girls sat down with it and created a great project for them. I present the girls' altered garden. (SHHHH Don't tell anyone that I used their Easter bucket for a planter pot! LOL)



And Also I wanted to give you all the heads up that there is still time over at GottaPixel for their Gotta Grab It Event. Last time I checked there were over 50 products all marked at 1.00 each ready for you to build your own collab! Here Is My Mini that is available!


Until Next Time :)

3 comments:

powerball lottery said...

that doesn't happen everyday. wish you all the best.

Lee Anne said...

Congrats on being over at Gotta Pixel. Hope you enjoy it!!!!!

Hope all is okay and whatever it is that is going gets resolved soon. I know it's tough playing a waiting game but hang in there.

Wishing you all the best and sending hugs your way!

KayJay said...

Hi there Liz!
Sorry to hear everything isn't quite right in your life, and I hope it all gets sorted soon. Congratulations on Gotta Pixel. If I am going to carry on stalking you, I better get myself over there. Love the new mini kit! A dollar you say, mmmh, will have to pot on over I think!
Oh, and speaking of popping on over, how about a stop at my home on the web, when you get a minute, I have a little surprise there for you!
Hugs
Kerri