Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Little Fun......

To Calm My Nerves!! Yeah Monday Like a few hours in reach of me- Less than a day- And the Grand Opening Week will kick Off for Been There Scrapped That! Which I why I haven't been around the blog lately posting and keeping everyone updated. I do apologize- BUT I PROMISE IT WILL BE WELL WORTH IT! We have An AWESOME kit that we are giving out to all the new members of the site (including those registered before opening week starts) That one is a surprise, but I am in love with it for sure! Plus we are going to be doing random drawings of new members each day to receive gift certificates to our shoppe, A new freebie EVERY day- AND ONE lucky winner is going to get our ENTIRE shoppe. And I am going a little overboard and doing a drawing for every purchase made you will be entered in the drawing to receive access to ALL of my designs for a YEAR! Also- We have our April Challenges up and ready to go. If you complete a challenge you will receive portion of our Monthly Site Kit. Complete ALL the challenges and receive a bonus portion to the kit making for one awesome design. Now you can't beat that, you get 4 layouts done for you albums- PLUS a free kit for doing what you love to do!- O wanna know what the kit is for doing the April Challenges?? Without further ado- here is
Wise Guy

Awesome huh? Well there is still a portion not in the preview waiting for those that get the challenges completed.

Okay aside from that- The girls and I have been having so much fun lately. The weather has been warmer which is so nice. They have the spring fever itch so bad and keep asking to go outside and play. And once outside they never want to come in! Kids- Whatta do? Although I have to admit too when I look at the time and see its time for dinner- I too and whining to myself O but do I hafta?? LMAO. But they are such a joy to play with. It keeps me young and on my toes. Which is what I have for you today- A Little Fun. Please note the download is only available for the next 48 hours.

~*~Click On Preview For Download~*~


Now not only has the site, and playing with the girls been keeping me busy- But also Elemental Scraps received a makeover! So lots of things going on over there that I just can't stay away from. The Monthly Mega is out and it is GORGEOUS!!!!!! And if you pick it up you get put into the drawing to receive the next SIX monthly megas FREE! Plus if you spend 10 dollars or more you receive the monthly Mega bag for FREE! AND... Every 25 dollars puts your name in the drawing to receive a full YEAR of Amanda Rockwell Designs for FREE! Now if that isn't enough EVERYTHING (except CU) is 50% off until the 9th! Including My brand New Release (EXCLUSIVE to Elemental Scraps)
Funky Fresh




Also Colie's kit Secret Rebel which is also an Elemental Scraps exclusive and wont be found anywhere else!


Here is Two Layouts I have done already with Colies Secret Rebel:


AND- This Brand NEW kit by Lucky Smith called Minor League! And I am in love with it! It is the BEST baseball themed kit I have EVER seen. I mean the detail, the versatility for ages and gender is amazing and well- You Just DON'T wanna pass up the chance to get this half off-

Okay- I am off to finish up getting everything ready and in place for Been There Scrapped That's Grand Opening! I HOPE to see you all there- And Enjoy today's sweet little gift - A Little Fun!
♥♥
P.S.- Thank you Leigh and Kerri for all your help and support- I truly appreciate all that you have done! You are truly two of kind that I am blessed to know!

4 comments:

KayJay said...

Hi Liz!
fun to see you blogging again, but I know why you haven't been, and I am sooooo excited about tomorrow too, and if I am, I can't even begin to imagine, how you are feeling!
Glad your weather is warming up, we had two days of spring,but winter has returned this weekend, they are even forecasting SNOW - AGH!!!
Love all of the challenges at BTST, and am already busy working on getting my fingers on the Wise Guy kit - great kit!!
Now I am going to check out the Elemental scraps sale.
CU tomorrow on the opening day! What time should I be there - Lily's morning, my morning or when you lazy guys get up over there?!!! Just kidding!
Hugs
Kerri

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

tricertifiedx2 said...

Oooo, Oooo, Oooo I am sooo excited for tomorrow!!!We have had a really busy weekend so I will be ready to do some relaxing at the Grad Opening!!! Can't wait. I have some great ideas for the challenges already. Like I said before just let me/us know if there is anything more that we can do to help you out. Glad to hear that you are having some fun with the kids in the midst of all of this too...I'm sure they are happy about that. We have been having a spell of really nice weather also and have had a chance to get out and do some fun things. Have some great pic's too. Looking forward to "seeing" you tomorrow...I am planning on spending the day...except for my normal responsibilities..he he he!! Blessings to you!!

Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

Thanks so much!