Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Whewww

I am whipping my brow- I AM SEEING LIGHT!!!!! I finally got things about the way I want on the site, I got a few new designs done, working on a few more- AND almost have my new freebie ready for you all. YES- I am getting back into my long sought at groove. ANd I am LOVING IT.
First off its Creative Team Appreciation Week. And I wanted to say first and foremost- I HAVE AN AMAZING GROUP OF SWEETIES. They are rocking. They have been such incredible helps and been soo patient with me while the new site has been done. I have been amazed daily by their creative works, and their loving kindness they have shown me. The have put up with more BS from me than I would like to admit to. Through site changes, and down time. Through the loss of my family members and done right leave me alone time- They have stuck by me. We have become far more than just a team. We ARE family, always have been. They have been with me from the beginning- And I hope they stay til the end. To My Sweeties: I LOVE YOU GIRLS. You are absolutely amazing and I am so very lucky to have the pleasure of knowing you all. Thank you so much for sharing your lives with me through scraps- and Letting my designs become something to help cherish your memories. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Okay, now-Composure Liz- I have been doing well as well as the girls. It is starting to warm up here- Which I am hoping is pure sign that the sickness is behind us for a good while. Although I have the big X on my door to avoid the allergy season coming on. LMAO. I have been busy hopping around for birthday presents too, As my sister's is Tomorrow, my older brothers just passed on the 15th, and my youngest brother's on the 27th- and Joe's Dad's on the 28th. BUT- I think the parties is just what I have need to releave the stress from all this. And I came back from the first one, and WOW- My creative flow hit BIG TIME. And I couldn't be happier about it. I have been dying to get this streak back for some time now. So... I finished up 3 new kits- Have 2 almost finished- And have a few finishing touches to put on my new freebie. YES- I will have a freebie up again tomorrow. It has been FAR too long since my last one. And I think you are going to like it :) Okay So wanna see what I have done??????
~*~*~Get Dirty~*~*~
And This one Is ONLY available at Elemental Scraps
~*~*~That's My Boy~*~*~
And Just to let you in on the news on Been There Scrapped That:
We are planning on having an AWESOME Grand Opening Week.
All through the week we are going to pull random names from the registered memberlist to win Gift Certificates from the site- AND- One person will win the ENTIRE STORE. Yeah I know we are nuts. Not to mention Games and Contests- And Challenges all to get great Gifts.
Okay Thats all until tomorrow with a new freebie :)

5 comments:

Deborah said...

Girl, you ROCK!!! These kits are AMAZING as always. I don't know how you keep up with everything and still have time to be creative! Can't wait until the grand opening.

Penny said...

Hey there Liz, good to see you again. Between the the things going on in my life and in yours it seems like forever since I have said hello. The new kits look great and I look forward to seeing them at your new store. I am heading over there now to check it out. So I will see you tomorrow.

Judys scraps said...

Liz, I am thanking you from the bottom of my heart. Thank you so much for remembering me. Things are moving along with all the tests and one surgery is behind me with another looming ever closer. You put a big smile on my face with your email. I love ya girl...Judy

tricertifiedx2 said...

Well, well, I am in the midst of a big project and I check in because I have a minute and WOW!!! Lots and lots of news. I am getting excited for the Grand Opening. I have a few LO's to get done for the challenges you have up now...have my ideas already but must finish my project first. Blessings to you!!!

KayJay said...

Hi Liz, well just lost my first post somewhere in the www! Now to try again!
you certainly sound refreshed. I am so pleased for you! And for us, I must say, your freebie is beautiful, and I think I have just the photo for it! Have to check my Mum's family tree site for it!
I am really excited about the grand opening too! I love it over at BTST, you have some great fans and friends there!
Take care
Hugs
Kerri