Thursday, March 20, 2008

Refreshed

I finally got my Easter kit done- Now just to get it all packaged and uploaded- LMAO. As I was finishing it up today, It hit me that WOW- Easter is only 3 days away. I have got candy and some small trinket gifts for the girls- but still have to finish the baskets. And My sister calls me today and asked what about the dinner. So grocery shopping is on my to do list today. I hope though tonight that I can get the baskets done and ready for Sunday morning. I want to at least have them done so I am not up all saturday night like a mad woman trying to put them all together. I must admit though I will miss that. It was my mom and my thing to do . We would stay up all night on the Saturday before Easter and put together all the baskets, divide all the goodies and make the dinner. It will be different to have yet another holiday go without me being her helping hand. Although I know she will be right there in my ear reminding me which one already has what, and how to make this that and the other.
I figure tomorrow thought me and the girls will do our egg coloring. Which should be a fun event. Last year they all ended up with dyed tootsies and fingers for 3 days. It made for some super cute pictures though.
And I finished up a mini kit for you all as well. With all the things going on again and feeling "back" It is very refreshing. I have enjoyed very much sitting down and being able to create again. So without further ado- Please enjoy this mini- Refreshing. This also goes beautifully with my new kit Remember Me Always. Please note this will be available for the next 48 hours.
~*Sorry This Link Has Expired*~
Thank you all , Much Love
♥♥

13 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Jeanet said...

Such a beautiful kit. Thank you!

tricertifiedx2 said...

Just wanted to say thanks again for another BEAUTIFUL Freebie!!! You ROCK GIRL!!! Forgot to let you know that I have some pic's of the kiddo's up on my blog....come by and check them out. Haven't had a chance to scrap them yet but I will, once I am finished with my big project. Must get back to work. Blessings to you!!!

-TNChick- said...

Beautiful. I love your choice of color. Thank you for sharing.

Have fun coloring eggs!

Sue said...

Lovely, lovely kit, thank you so much ♥

makeyesup said...

This is beautiful, so rich looking, thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I love this and the colors. Thank you!
Cathie

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pretty kit. Happy Easter to you.

Glenda

Lena said...

Thanks for sharing this beautiful freebie! I've actually made a challenge with it at www.datascrapping.no - and I hope thats ok by you??? ;o)
Here's a link to the challenge : http://www.datascrapping.no/index.php?topic=4034.0 (You probably won't understand anything - but I've asked the girls to download it, and let the inspiration run free! And I also reminded them to leave a little love and a link back to your blog!) Thanks again for sharing your work!
Lena

Elisabeth said...

Thamk you for sharing this beautiful freebie.

KrisG said...

Fantastic mini! You have the most gorgeous style. Thank you!

Alana said...

Thank you for sharing your work :)
Happy easter.

The E HomeMaker said...

oh noooo
i wanted this one! it soooooooo cute!! can you pls repost it??