Monday, March 3, 2008

O I am getting anxious!

I am so anxious and nervous in the same breath right now. That suprise that I have been talking about over and over- is Like in a few days away from revealing. Someone have some butterfly nets here to help me out?? I can say this much- Once its all done, I MIGHT be able to relax and get back on track hehehehe!!

The other day was my dad's birthday as you all know- And we had a blast. He was totally suprised. Enjoyed his cake and got soaked. Yepp in the dead cold of winter- My brothers had the genious idea to bring in snow. Well that was all it took. Snow Ball Fight in the house! LOL. It was so much fun. The girls were giggling and having a good time as well as the older ones. It was nice and warming to see everyone together enjoying one anothers company. I know my mom was looking down freaking out cuz we were throwing snow in her house- and knocking over the pretties. But we cleaned up together, so It made for great family time all together.

But in the midst of all the chaos these past few days- I did manage to put two new kits in the shoppe- Which I must say made me feel pretty productive- LMAO!
And I even got my new tweak it challenge up at Scrap Digi Style. I am still working on the posting bonus but will have a preview for it very shortly!
And mentioning ScrapDigiStyle The brand new Designer Sampler has been released! I must say I am going to have fun scrapping with it! (Whenever that time may come! LOL) It is Large and Best of all only $3.00 And if you grab up this kit and make a QP you can enter in the exchange to get a full book of QP's using this great design.
Okay I think i covered the news- LOL- I PROMISE I will be revealing my secret soon! And I hope that you will think the wait is well worth it :)

4 comments:

tricertifiedx2 said...

O-kay, just have to say I love the new challenge at SDS, even have a great pic for it...will just have to get permission to use it but I don't think it will be a problem. I have been busy, busy too though not as busy as you I am sure...patiently awaiting your surprise...I come here daily wondering if each day I will find some news. Can you tell I am chomping at the bit for you to reveal it....you know I don't deal well with waiting cause I have little patience for these things...just kidding...so I still sit here waiting.
I am so glad your dad had a good birthday and you all had some fun also. Sometimes you just need to do things like that. Love the new kits, still waiting on that x-tra moola...but I know I am bad I will spend it on kiddo's first then me if there is any left. Tax return is coming in soon though so maybe??? Miss ya being around girl and I will be glad when you can rejoin us...I have a pretty QP freebie posted on my blog...come by and pick it up. Blessings to you.

KayJay said...

I love the sound of that indoor snowball fight - my boys would have been right in the middle of it all! What a lovely way to celebrate, and you know what I bet your Mum was in the midst of it all joining in!!

Great new kits - you certainly have been busy, well done. The collab kit looks great too. I think I need to find more stuff for ebay!!!

So excited about your surprise, is it really coming this week! Well what a week it is, we're having a quick page week (one on my blog tomorrow) and you have a surprise for us!
Cant wait, like Leigh I am itching to find out!
Take care and enjoy the anticipation!
Hugs
Kerri

tricertifiedx2 said...

I keep coming here a couple of times a day checking to see if you have posted....can you say I am ANXIOUS for you??? We have some more QP's up on our blogs me and Kerri, would love for you to stop by and see if you get a minute of time. Love Ya Girlie and we miss ya being around...can't wait for you to be back!!! Blessings to you.

KayJay said...

Thanks for stopping by, it was really special to me! Off to bed now!
Goodnight
Sleep tight (when bedtime comes your way!)
Hugs
Kerri